Clarence Seedorf Thread

When will he get rid of the black scarf?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
i hope he is consistent the entire season

I hope to be a millionar the next day. Not sure who of us has the more realistic hope...

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan
I'm starting to dislike Seedorf. Seriously come on, Clarence, you are better than that!!!

1) Seedorf had a bad season, just terrible. Only worked his ass off, when time was closing in.
2) Whining about slow contract progress, even though there were lot more guys waiting patiently.
3) He had awesome offers from some Brazilian clubs + he also got a Brazilian wife, so why not settle there and accept their deal?
4) Using his relationship with G & B in order to get a new contract.
5) Ruined our plans, trequartista? and only 1 new player coming in instead of 2?
6) Properly want to be an starter, don't think he would like being in the bench.
7) Isn't he getting old? There are not many clubs out there, who are interested in a 36-37 year old.
8) Played long time ago for our biggest rival aka merda, I don't care about other clubs, but with merda it is a different case.
Retirement in Milan for a ex-inter player is :fp:
9) Should had leaved as a champion with his head held high, we don't know if he continues playing like he did in the end of the season.
10) I don't want him to get booing down again by the fans, but Seedorf really needs to do some good work, that's all.

P.S. I respect him, he is a nice person, always showing class, however I hope he did this time, unfortunately it was a no...

diavoli7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Pirlo Cafu Ambrosini Nesta Gattuso Kaka Silva Pato Rivaldo Essien
allegri is going to have his hands full with seedorf,pippo and rino, possibly ambro all wanting playing time. on the other hand having to earn his spot may improve clarence's good game:sucky game ratio to the right side of 1:10 :D

Darlington

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone who helps get more scudetto and CL!
No matter how much we've hated this guy, He still manages to make you scream ''long live ths King Dorf''...
Seriously Dorf, I want more than those 11th-hour-prank-surprises of yours. Get your ass to work and make us scream all season!

Paladin

Banned
Reaction score
i did read somewhere today that giallini said like this "Ganso and Pastore both dont play as wingers, both are AM, and since we alredy have two of those, we will not buy any of this guys. Since We alredy have two AM, boateng and SEEDORF"...

If this are true...then
WTF, this guy is one of the reasons that we dont go for ganso.. jesus. bye bye champions l.. i really belived that the president would buy some stars and go for CL, but it will not happen.

If this is the truth, then someone got to make something happen:lol: set up a trap in Seedorf stairways a tiny string vill do the work:D

He cant play with a broken leg;) or maybe he can

Stranger

Banned
Reaction score
COme on its not his fault ... he has been good for last 4 weeks, when he is back to normal shit we can use the adjectives ... till then we hope for two new midfielders

Ratzaroony

Kaka Fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Kaka, Van Basten, Sheva, Antonini, Nesta, Ibra, Oddo, Donnarumma
So are we really passing on Pastore / Hamsik / Lamela / Kaka because we extended Seedorf's contract? :fp:

Dear God, please say this is a Galliani mind game.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
last 4 weeks, "few" games :lol: you people have no clue that hes been on form since march, thats def. more than 4 games ;)

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So should Seedorf have responded to the contract offer by saying, "No thanks - I'm not good enough", and walking away?

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
Is this true or just rumours? He's leaving us in the summer???? :eek:

I'll greatfully miss him so if this is true :cry:

could have sworn i put this in the gattuso thread :lol:

dont know how reliable that russian site is, only time will tell

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
could have sworn i put this in the gattuso thread :lol:

dont know how reliable that russian site is, only time will tell

Ya, you're definitely right - I read somewhere else that Gattuso would evaluate their offer and decide his future with Milan in a few days.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
Paolo-Maldini-son.gif

:tongue:

asoundwave

Primavera
Reaction score

Hahaha..Thats a funny video of Slowdorf getting owned by a 3yr old...When that happens you KNOW its time to call it a day and leave european football :lol:...Oh and that little kid must have been Maldini's son:eek:

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Good, because it's EXACTLY the same thing.

:D

It is - I'm a huge fan of the company and I'm getting worse and worse at the job. They would benefit from replacing me with some younger, cheaper South American labour.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
:D

It is - I'm a huge fan of the company and I'm getting worse and worse at the job. They would benefit from replacing me with some younger, cheaper South American labour.

Haha :D

You mean younger, cheaper and BETTER.

Did you start to become worse and worse 4 years ago? Do you show up for 10 days every year? Does the consumers boo you? Do you have a big ass?

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Haha :D

You mean younger, cheaper and BETTER.

Did you start to become worse and worse 4 years ago? Do you show up for 10 days every year? Does the consumers boo you? Do you have a big ass?

Well, I took the the job 4 years ago, so...yes.

Ramzee

Forza Milan per sempre!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De Sciglio, Ambrosini, SeS, Montolivo.
Is this true or just rumours? He's leaving us in the summer???? :eek:

I'll greatfully miss him so if this is true :cry:

Fuck man, Rino off? He is my most beloved Milanista :cry::cry::cry:

Schedule