Ronnieboy will

• Total voters

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`
San Paolo said:
Haha how much will it make the Inter tifosi burn... I can't wait for the derby!!!!!!
:) well i have to agree here, FUCK INTER :star:

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
Finally!
Official Ronaldo Luis Nazario Da Lima to AC Milan!

I have waited so much time to see this statement! Finally! A dream come true! Welcome Ronaldo!

PRIYO

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Sheva, Sergio Claudio, Ibra.
is it official?ronaldo will play for us?lol..now i see pictures of the 2nd rivaldo in my head :D

gj3

Return Of The King
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Ronaldinho, C.Ronaldo, Oddo, Gourcuff

kvbrock82

Spirit of Weah
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, sheva, weah, kaka, pirlo, berlin wall(cannavaro).
oh common guys i can feel it!!!

i can feel the barca ronnie waking up! after all the criticism from everybody around him he is itching to prove what he can do... and seriously, it shouldnt take him more then a month to lose the weight....

i can feel it, ronnie is gonna be on fire!!!!!!

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Galliani on Ronaldo

Adriano Galliani has had this to say about Ronaldo: 'We are sending an offer for Ronaldo, we are shopping so we'll see. Everything of course will be down to a medical so we have plenty to do yet.' On the possibility of Ronaldo being presented this evening at the San Siro: 'Yes, there is still a chance.'

http://www.acmilan.com/NewsDetail_popup.aspx?idNews=38824&progr=0

-----

Galliani confirms Roni talks

Milan official Adriano Galliani has confirmed that the Rossoneri are still thrashing out a deal with Real Madrid for Ronaldo.

Reports in Italy and Spain suggested that Real had finally agreed to let the striker leave after agreeing in principle to a £4.2m offer by the Rossoneri, stating that the Brazilian would fly to Milan today.

“We are sending a written offer to Real Madrid – we are currently negotiating and we are evaluating all factors,” Galliani told Sky Italia.

“In any case, all decisions will depend on the results of his medical,” added the former Lega Calcio chief.

Galliani had allegedly written to Madrid chief Ramon Calderon on Wednesday, asking him to allow the player to undergo the routine medical tests in Italy before finalising an offer.

The Spanish giants had replied that it was not the normal procedure, and Galliani now believes that there are still many details to clarify before putting an end to the lengthy issue.

“There are many things to do and there isn’t much time. I don’t know if he will be here for the Coppa Italia semi-final against Roma.

“I still hope that he will be sitting next to me later this evening, but we will see,” concluded Galliani.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jan25k.html

Rinogers

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino, Amoruso, Boyd
For your sake I hope that deal falls through as it has the potential of being the worst transfer of all time.

kvbrock82

Spirit of Weah
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, sheva, weah, kaka, pirlo, berlin wall(cannavaro).
and the potential to be the best transfer all time...

Roberto

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, ,Gilardino, Nesta, Cafu, Toni, Inzaghi, Gattuso,Pirlo ,Roberto Baggio
He still a good player, i think he be great with us, he just needs to be in a good team and have a good manager, cappello a fool to be honest. Ronaldo can only do good in my eyes, he proved himself at the world cup unlike so many strikers who went!

Rinogers

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino, Amoruso, Boyd
kvbrock82 said:
and the potential to be the best transfer all time...
No more potential than paying a tenth of the price on a promissing youngster - which was to be the new approach for Milan transfers was it not?

sivlE

Volunteer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Entire AC Milan Squad
I fail to see any negatives if this deal goes through. I do however see many, many positives:

1.Although the transfer will not be free it will stil be a lot less than the transfer fee rumoured during the summer.

2.There is no Kaka' option which I worried about. Maybe Real finally realize Kaka' is going to be a life-long Milan player :)

3.If Kaka' was considering leaving this should be more incentive for him to stay. Kaka' has been an adimant supporter of Ronaldo and during the summer was talking about how much he wanted to see Ronaldo come. Now Ronaldo has come and this should make Kaka' feel like Milan are doing everything to win trophies.

4.It will push the other strikers to play better. Knowing a player of Ronaldo's calibre is trying for a starting position should push Gila, Inzaghi and Oli to practice harder and play better.

5.With more striker options we have hopfully seen the end of the Gila-Inzaghi striker combo. We all know it didn't work and now with Oli and Ronaldo able to play the SS, support striker, position there are many more line-up possibilities for Ancelotti to field.

6.Ronaldo is not cup-tied and therefore can play in CL which will allow more rest for the rest for the strikers, which will prevent fatigue and lessen the chance of injury.

7.A new team, a strong support group (including a lot of Brazilians) and the Milan lab will hopefully give Ronaldo new life and help him to regain at least some of his old form. At worst Ronaldo is A LOT better than our previous 4th strikers...Amoroso...Borriello. In fact Ronaldo is likely the best 4th striker in the world.

I for one am excited about Ronaldo's imminent arrival.

Forza Ronaldo!
Forza Milan!

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Roberto said:
He still a good player, i think he be great with us, he just needs to be in a good team and have a good manager, cappello a fool to be honest. Ronaldo can only do good in my eyes, he proved himself at the world cup unlike so many strikers who went!

Seriously speaking, I was caught in two minds but you may right. I sincerely hope that you are right on this one.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
According to calciomercato.com , he will arrive in Malpensa Airport around 19.00 , and he will be with Galliani to watch tonights game..

Like it or not , we got him!

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sivlE said:
Ronaldo is not cup-tied and therefore can play in CL which will allow more rest for the rest for the strikers, which will prevent fatigue and lessen the chance of injury.
he is cup-tied for the CL...

Last edited:

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
I'm dying to know what number will he get, I hope it's 10. Seedorf can take number 30, those big numbers suit him :D

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Besi said:
According to calciomercato.com , he will arrive in Malpensa Airport around 19.00 , and he will be with Galliani to watch tonights game..
Like it or not , we got him!
There's still a glimmer of hope that he could fail the medical... but MilanLab sure got the memo from B + will pretend he's in perfect condition + identify his biological age as 17 :o

Milan = laughing stock

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA' 22 said:
I'm dying to know what number will he get, I hope it's 10. Seedorf can take number 30, those big numbers suit him :D
numbers cannot be changed mid-way into the season...

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
There's still a glimmer of hope that he could fail the medical... but MilanLab sure got the memo from B + will pretend he's in perfect condition + identify his biological age as 17 :o

Milan = laughing stock
Yea you'd much prefer us to sign a certain, arrogant, diving, cheating, fouling bastard like Drogba huh?

Rinogers

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino, Amoruso, Boyd
Who wouldn't prefer Drogba to Ronaldo? besides I thought cheating was right up Milan's street.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Passion for *9* said:

Milan = laughing stock

We suffered worse transfers in the past.. so I wont make a panic about Ronaldo and being 30 years old + fat .. and I personally think that this transfer came out because Boriello is banned..

He wont fail medical since he was training with Real Madrid .. but its more interesting the fact that he didnt say good-bye to his team-mates in Madrid.. no wonder he payed the half of the price.. or Galliani justify himself with that..

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gila#11. said:
Yea you'd much prefer us to sign a certain, arrogant, diving, cheating, fouling bastard like Drogba huh?
Of course I'd very much prefer us to sign a striker who... is doing his job.

PS . You don't know shit about Drogba, so shut the fuck up, sad little tosser :o

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:

PS . You don't know shit about Drogba, so shut the fuck up, sad little tosser :o
Yes i don't know shit about Drogba, it's not like every Chelsea games on tv here in England is it?Oh no not a chance, i'd like to point a striker doing his job is someone who can put the ball in the back of the net against lowly Wycombe.
Going onto insults yet again? Pathetic, really.

Penny2

Primavera
Reaction score
Can someone warn me next time there is a giant sized picture of Drogba coming up on my screen, I'm getting on a bit and the shock isn't good for me.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Besi said:
We suffered worse transfers in the past.. so I wont make a panic about Ronaldo and being 30 years old + fat .. and I personally think that this transfer came out because Boriello is banned..
And of course there are no other options than buy Real's JUNK :o I don't give a fuck about has-been names, this transfer won't polish up our image, it will do the opposite + while Real are in the process of landing the fattest shirt sponsorship deal in the history of professional football, we make a fuss about Audi donating a bunch of cars. We're fast becoming absolutely unattractive to potential sponsors, guys, that's the problem, not FatRon the person.

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
Passion for *9* said:

id agree with passion there....drogba, after 2 years is doing a much better job than ronaldo is probably ever going to do here.
But well, it doesnt matter....were getting ronaldo, not drogba, so lets just hope (against better judgement) that something will come of it.

on another note - passion, drogba may be a good player and everything, but is it REALLY necessary to have a BIG picture zoomed into his face, about an inch away from his nostrils as your signature?
Its just not the most photogenic angle for drogba.....

ernesto

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, pirlo, inzaghi, buffon
Passion for *9* said:
And of course there are no other options than buy Real's JUNK :o I don't give a fuck about has-been names, this transfer won't polish up our image, it will do the opposite + while Real are in the process of landing the fattest shirt sponsorship deal in the history of professional football, we make a fuss about Audi donating a bunch of cars. We're fast becoming absolutely unattractive to potential sponsors, guys, that's the problem, not FatRon the person.
seriously!,.. ur signature scared me *sigh*

ernesto

ernesto

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, pirlo, inzaghi, buffon
radioactivenerd said:
id agree with passion there....drogba, after 2 years is doing a much better job than ronaldo is probably ever going to do here.
But well, it doesnt matter....were getting ronaldo, not drogba, so lets just hope (against better judgement) that something will come of it.

on another note - passion, drogba may be a good player and everything, but is it REALLY necessary to have a BIG picture zoomed into his face, about an inch away from his nostrils as your signature?
:D:D:D LOL
drogba is too ugly to be in milan squad LOLOL

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
radioactivenerd said:
but is it REALLY necessary to have a BIG picture zoomed into his face, about an inch away from his nostrils as your signature?
I've never complained about anyone's signature failing my personal aesthetics test + will steadfastly ignore all complaints about my sig :tongue:

I think it's a beautiful picture as it manages to capture the essence of his personality. If you have a problem with that you should seek professional help to overcome your insecurities :o

Schedule