Marco Ezio Fossati Thread

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
i have to say this calvano kid if he continues like this will be great , he was best product from atalanta ,and if you know italian seria a atalanta makes good players , he is just 17 but huge 1.84 cm 81 kg
calvano + Merkel best player primavera team.
Verdi, fossati follow.

MacedonianDevil

Primavera
Reaction score
HTF is Calvano? :)

BTW Fossati is very promising player, he is AC Milan future!
Allegri should give him chance this season in some cup games..
FORZA MILAN, FORZA FOSSATI!

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Fossati and Calvano are being called up to train with the senior team :proud::star::D

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Fossati and Calvano are being called up to train with the senior team :proud::star::D

FUCK their only 17!!No matter how bad a crisis we are in Ive never seen Kids this young being called up.Best of Luck to You.:proud:Hope you make your move.

DWA a question for you,from these two who do you think is physically strong enough to get a match?

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
That's pretty awesome, considering he just turned 18. Might be quite a talent.

55aa7f1f0a6f63e0fe9dedf0744fffab.jpg

Last edited:

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.

Nice ! :star:
Hope can see him play for senior teams soon. I had such a high hopes for him.
Btw I think this is preparation for upcoming coppa match.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
FUCK their only 17!!No matter how bad a crisis we are in Ive never seen Kids this young being called up.Best of Luck to You.:proud:Hope you make your move.

DWA a question for you,from these two who do you think is physically strong enough to get a match?

Calvano is a little bit stronger than Fossati, who's a bit more technical so it depends on what Allegri wants more..
I Don't really know what Allegri had in mind but since you're asking from the physical point of view, Calvano is stronger physically at the moment simply because he is being played more as a DM in the primavera
however both are pretty big and strong for their age (bigger than merkel and verdi)

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Calvano is a little bit stronger than Fossati, who's a bit more technical so it depends on what Allegri wants more..
I Don't really know what Allegri had in mind but since you're asking from the physical point of view, Calvano is stronger physically at the moment simply because he is being played more as a DM in the primavera
however both are pretty big and strong for their age (bigger than merkel and verdi)

Verdi is tiny but Merkel handled himself pretty well against Bologna.Good to hear.

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
I'm really enjoying having talents like these guys coming through our Primavera. Verdi, Merkel, Strasser, Oduamadi, De Vito and Berreta have all played matches with the first XI and look like good prospects. Then we have Fossati, Calvano, Rodrigo Ely, Albertazzi, Ganz, Carmona, Hottor etc etc...

It's looking good if they all continue with their progress! Forza Milan!

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Well ''big'', fosatti is 1.80 no? So far hes pretty skinny looking. Is he any good @ defending? Would be nice to have a future pirlo who can run fast and defend.

Hmmm, they have been called up to the senior suqad just before the bari game? maybe al is planning to test them out just there.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
I'm really enjoying having talents like these guys coming through our Primavera. Verdi, Merkel, Strasser, Oduamadi, De Vito and Berreta have all played matches with the first XI and look like good prospects. Then we have Fossati, Calvano, Rodrigo Ely, Albertazzi, Ganz, Carmona, Hottor etc etc...

It's looking good if they all continue with their progress! Forza Milan!

I think Milan have a project put in place with a lot having to do with the new FIFA Fair Play law coming through in the next three years.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
calvano is strong as hell and he is born in 1993 on the other end fossati is 18 and he is like pirlo fabregas type he can run and is faster then pirlo but no speedy .but in my opinion most impre. from all this kids appart from ely is maurcio ganzs son he is born in 1993 an he is scoring machen he is better then bereta in my opinion and leading scorer for primavera

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well ''big'', fosatti is 1.80 no? So far hes pretty skinny looking. Is he any good @ defending? Would be nice to have a future pirlo who can run fast and defend.

Hmmm, they have been called up to the senior suqad just before the bari game? maybe al is planning to test them out just there.

yes his around 1.80, he bulked up a bit compared to his time at the Italy u-17 but yes he is not that "big" I was referring his size to some of our other primavera players..
Just like Patosheva said, he's sort of aquilani- fabregas type he helps defends and attack too,

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
I'm really happy some more youngsters finally are closer to the first team and are training with our stars, that will certainly help them to learn a bit more and get better. We have many promising kids in our Primavera team, they are all very young and we could need them in the future to replace our senators in the first team.
I would say Fossati is a player like Pirlo and I would like to try him in that role in the future, he could be our "new" Pirlo maybe.

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Seedorf, Zidane, Inzaghi
Galliani propably told allegri to first check our ammo before crashing milions. Good sign really.

These 2 will probably play the cup and give rest to others...

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
another youth-starlet-prodigy?? srsly? :o

boring.

where the champions @
:o :o :o :o

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
As much as I love Pirlo, after he is gone I would prefer us to play with CMs rather then having Pirlo play and then having to have DMs to help cover.

A midfield like -essien-fabregas-lampard for example

players who are well balanced and offer as much going forward as they do defensivley.

Maybe: -Flamini-Fossati-Poli-

just hard working box to box midfielders.

laxman

Cult of Shevchenko
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Zidane, Pirlo, Kaka, Inzaghi, Cafu, Messi, Xavi, Serginho
I'm really happy some more youngsters finally are closer to the first team and are training with our stars, that will certainly help them to learn a bit more and get better. We have many promising kids in our Primavera team, they are all very young and we could need them in the future to replace our senators in the first team.
I would say Fossati is a player like Pirlo and I would like to try him in that role in the future, he could be our "new" Pirlo maybe.

i think G and Braida are convinced... thts why we shelled out 7m for him (and two others but it was clear from the beginning that the price was for fossati).. 7m is a lot for a youth team player

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta

yay! i think training with the first team will be a good experience for them cuz they'll be around the likes of ambrosini and pirlo, from whom they could learn a great deal. then when they play in the coppa games, they'll show allegri their skills. hopefully they will get some minutes in the first team next season. i'm rly happy for them. also because they are our promising stars. so showing attention to them is nice. :cool::cool::star:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
is he too a deep lying cock suckaaaaaa, sell him i dont want that position any more in milan, just play with cms and dms and wingers, fuck that position, pirlo was the best deep lying midfielder in the world because only carlo used it.
Overrated as pirlo

thank god left island(mad) dinho left the team now its the time for anothe shit position o scrapped, which unbalances the entire team.

less of pirlos more of baggios rui costas ancelottis(player) and rijjkards.

Schedule