Game of thrones (Book edition) - spare us from future spoilers

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
yup go nuts ples

Jinjo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
So we dont have to use spoiler warnings here correct

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
no go nuts no spoilers nothing.

IS there anyway you can put a thread on ignore list? PM me

thanks

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
R+L= J

Shame it probably won't amount to anything.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i liked it when the king killed the dragon and then the princess sailed on the boat to see the wizard oracle

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
i liked it when the king killed the dragon and then the princess sailed on the boat to see the wizard oracle

37ca76390f8d0712d1ac6bedc13171848e5acac9b93628e9512999bb890e03c6.jpg

They went to see her father, who is Mario.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
or how bout that time when the fairies descended from the holy mountain and blessed the prince after he won the battle against the evil slave army from the badlands

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
R+L= J

Yes yes R+L=J, Aegon is a Blackfyre, Robert Strong has Gregor's body, Three-eyed Crow = Bloodraven, everyone knows that shit.

But did you know Benjen Stark is actually Daario Naharis? :o

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes yes R+L=J, Aegon is a Blackfyre, Robert Strong has Gregor's body, Three-eyed Crow = Bloodraven, everyone knows that shit.

But did you know Benjen Stark is actually Daario Naharis? :o

On a serious note about him, BS = Cold Hands?

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Robert's Rebellion and Daenerys sailing to Essos?
or how bout that time when the fairies descended from the holy mountain and blessed the prince after he won the battle against the evil slave army from the badlands
No idea for this.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
On a serious note about him, BS = Cold Hands?
Main argument against this is that Leaf said Coldhands was killed "a long time ago", and considering Leaf is a magical woodland fairy thing that has lived a pretty long life, I think its fair to assume Benjen dying 2 years back (?) does not count.

The Night King who fucked the Other is a good candidate too.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Main argument against this is that Leaf said Coldhands was killed "a long time ago", and considering Leaf is a magical woodland fairy thing that has lived a pretty long life, I think its fair to assume Benjen dying 2 years back (?) does not count.

The Night King who fucked the Other is a good candidate too.

Then again Leaf is all hooked up on shoorms and what not. Aye forgot about that Night King, i hate that George won't tell us what happened to that female other.

I guess we will never see in the show either cause "the others" from the books are suppose to be beautiful but deadly, these guys just look deadly.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
So which storylines are you guys looking forward to the most in Winds of Winter?

Me personally (ADWD spoilers):

First and foremost, what happens to Jon? He has to live, obviously. But how? Melisandre magic? Or maybe Bran does something?

Aegon's assault will shake up the fairly stable Westeros during AFFC/ADWD. Hopefully we get a couple of awesome battles from it.

I think Dany will have one more journey in Essos (probably east, in Asshai) before FINALLY invading Westeros, so I'm not particularly interested in that.

I got a soft spot for Victarion. His chapters are hilarious to read ("I will sail this Dothraki sea to find this queen" :lol:). Will shed a manly tear when he is eventually fucked by his brother (I mean, he said himself Euron's gifts are poisoned. :lol:)

Stannis the Mannis will probably retake Winterfell with help from Manderly. Hopefully with some Northern revenge on Roose and Ramsey. I see Davos finding Rickon and Stannis restoring him to Winterfell, winning the North and making a final assault on King's Landing.

Jaime and Cersei are gonna get got. There's a popular theory that the Hound (assuming he was the gravedigger) will be chosen as the Faith's champion against Ser Robert Strong (Gregor) and he will prevail leading to Cersei getting the chop. I see Brienne being forced to kill Jaime by Lady Stoneheart.

Bran's treefication, Sam's Citadel adventures... meh.

EDIT: And then there's the Martells, Euron against Tyrells, Sansa and Littlefinger, Tyrion! Fuck GRRM has a lot to deal with. :lol:

Last edited:

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
So which storylines are you guys looking forward to the most in Winds of Winter?

Me personally (ADWD spoilers):

First and foremost, what happens to Jon? He has to live, obviously. But how? Melisandre magic? Or maybe Bran does something?

Aegon's assault will shake up the fairly stable Westeros during AFFC/ADWD. Hopefully we get a couple of awesome battles from it.

I think Dany will have one more journey in Essos (probably east, in Asshai) before FINALLY invading Westeros, so I'm not particularly interested in that.

I got a soft spot for Victarion. His chapters are hilarious to read ("I will sail this Dothraki sea to find this queen" :lol:). Will shed a manly tear when he is eventually fucked by his brother (I mean, he said himself Euron's gifts are poisoned. :lol:)

Stannis the Mannis will probably retake Winterfell with help from Manderly. Hopefully with some Northern revenge on Roose and Ramsey. I see Davos finding Rickon and Stannis restoring him to Winterfell, winning the North and making a final assault on King's Landing.

Jaime and Cersei are gonna get got. There's a popular theory that the Hound (assuming he was the gravedigger) will be chosen as the Faith's champion against Ser Robert Strong (Gregor) and he will prevail leading to Cersei getting the chop. I see Brienne being forced to kill Jaime by Lady Stoneheart.

Bran's treefication, Sam's Citadel adventures... meh.

EDIT: And then there's the Martells, Euron against Tyrells, Sansa and Littlefinger, Tyrion! Fuck GRRM has a lot to deal with. :lol:

Give me links to Victaruion & Tyrion's sample chapters from Winds of Winter :-|

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Give me links to Victaruion & Tyrion's sample chapters from Winds of Winter :-|
Victarion's was only a reading, just a part of the full chapter

Victarion I (full transcript from the reading) - http://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/r1v01/transcript_of_the_excerpt_from_the_victarion

Tyrion has two chapters revealed, the first one was a reading, second one was a different reading, and was later released as a sample on the World of Ice and Fire app (don't believe its available to us sub-continent people :head:)

Tyrion I (summary from here - http://www.scribd.com/doc/110606135/The-Winds-of-Winter-all-sample-chapters)

For the second chapter we joined Tyrion playing cyvasse with Brown Ben, while they wait for 'Ser Grandfather's' army to sally forth and try to break the siege of Mereen. These two share banter with other of Brown Ben's staff about what's the worst thing about waiting for the battle to start, punctuated by the sound of the trebuchets as they fling more plague corpses into Mereen. Brown Ben muses that the two dragons are wild cards which could attack anything on either side during the battle. They assume Dany will return on the third dragon and speculat eabout rescuing the three hostages - Daario, the eunuch and the horse boy - and delivering them to Mereen, thereby changing sides a second time, but claiming that they only pretended to change sides before so as to learn the Yunkish plans. Tyrion thinks any skepticism about this will be outweighed by gratitude that he killed Dany's most dangerous enemy - Tywin. Just as Tyrion is about to win the cyvasse game, Jorah bursts in with news of black sails in the bay (ironborn ships) flying dragon banners.

Tyrion II (another summary only from here - http://www.readingrealms.com/2013/10/summaries-of-new-chapters-from-winds-of.html

Tyrion Lannister is in a tent amongst the Second Sons in the Yunkish camps when he hears the fighting erupt all around him. He comes out and makes jokes and conversation with some of the Second Sons while they wait for Brown Ben Plumm to return to them with orders. They order Tyrion to return to his tent to prepare for battle. Tyrion laments the fact that although he was not built for battle, the gods keep putting him in the middle of them. Tyrion enters the tent he shared with Penny and she helps him prepare for the battle.
As Tyrion suits up in mismatched armor, he remembers the first time he ever prepared for a battle when he fought in his father’s army on the Green Fork. He recalls how Shae shuddered when she heard the warhorns, and admired his mismatched armor, saying he looked fearsome. He thinks of himself as a fool for having ever believed her, wondering if she was always acting while with him. He recalls Podrick Payne being asleep the morning of the Green Fork as well, and although the boy was not the brightest he hopes the lad “found a good man to serve.” Tyrion also recalls the Blackwater and how the one time he made the mistake of removing his helmet to keep from drowning, it cost him his nose. He laments not having any wine before the battle (Penny reminds him he drank it all the night before), remarking “I’d sell my sister for a cup of wine.” to which Penny says, “You’d sell your sister for a cup of horse piss.” Tyrion laughs out loud and says, “I did not know my taste for horse piss was so well known.” During this time Tyrion also recalls Bronn, and wonders if his sister has tried to kill him yet as well.
Upon reemerging from the tent, Tyrion can hear the battle raging closer now. Although the closest fighting is a league away, he knows it will be upon them soon. Having been born in Casterly Rock, Tyrion knows what sort of savagery the iron men are capable of as they raided and burned Lannisport several times in the past. He realizes, however, that the Yunkish are completely ignorant of what the iron men are capable of, but they will soon find out. He continues to complain about the fact that they are fighting for “the wrong side.” Rhaegal and Viserion eventually join the battle as well, and begin to swoop down from the sky, scorching the earth with their breath and snatching up burnt men.
A messenger from the Yunkish leadership arrives and tells the Second Sons to prepare to join the battle dismounted. Since Brown Ben Plumm is not with them to accept the order, the Second Sons only make jokes at the messenger’s expense until he becomes angry and leaves, promising to tell the leadership of their refusal to fight. Shortly thereafter, Ben Plumm returns and calls a meeting in his tent. Tyrion hopes he can sway the Second Sons to turn their cloaks again in favor of Daenerys. They enter the tent where Tyrion sees they have also been joined by Ser Jorah Mormont. Ben Plumm reveals their orders are to flank the Unsullied from the rear, which causes all the men to exchange nervous glances of uncertainty.
Tyrion remarks on how they should turn back in favor of Dany, but before anyone can make a decision another messenger returns with orders from the new Yunkish leadership (several of them have been killed at this point in the battle). The Yunkish messenger is wearing armor with a lewd image depicted on the front which causes Tyrion to feel the man is a “kindred spirit.” The Second Sons joke amongst each other about the constantly changing leadership in the Yunkish army, and continue to avoid taking a side in the fight. The messenger also takes note of the fact that Tyrion is an escaped slave and demands that they turn him over. Ben Plumm only jokes that Tyrion can’t be a slave since he is not wearing a collar. When the messenger demands to know of what their decision is, Ser Jorah replies “This.” and drives his longsword through the back of the man’s neck as he tries to run. When the man falls he knocks over the cyvasse table in the room, and the white dragon piece lands at Tyrion’s feet. He picks it up and wipes the blood from it, and it reminds him of his hopes that the dragon queen will return to them soon because they need her. Brown Ben Plumm then jokes that they only “feigned” turning their cloaks away from Daenerys. Tyrion walks up to the dead Yunkish messenger’s body and gives it a light kick. “If that armor fits me, I want it.” He says.

I wouldn't read the Tyrion chapters even if the full transcript was released. Save up the most fun POVs for the actual book. :D

Last edited:

Jinjo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
R+L= J

This means everything. John aint gonna stay dead. Hes gonna unite with dany and fuk up the world.

Jinjo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
just startng sos again right now. havnt read the books in a couple years so i forgot mostly everything

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This means everything. John aint gonna stay dead. Hes gonna unite with dany and fuk up the world.

Apparently not, according to what i think i understood from the last tv episode!

This raises the question, do past Lord Commanders of the Watch become these ruling class of Others (or at least until the Night's King did)? This episode seems to imply so. This in turn raises the question, is the entire Watch a sham? Is the Watch itself a pawn of the Others? Was the wall really erected to protect Westeros from the Others or is it their own creation? If so, was Bran the Builder an Other, and if so is the entire Stark line descended from the White Walkers? If that's so, then maybe Jon as the Great Other reborn and Dany as Azor Ahai reborn is confirmed from just this one scene. Will Melisandre try to bring back Jon in TWOW, only to have him be reborn a White Walker?

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
book is piss compared to show, read the first book. jesus book pricks are really pricks
like pube level pricks, they create this much shit for that? :eek: man they should have read something else instead

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
book is piss compared to show, read the first book. jesus book pricks are really pricks
like pube level pricks, they create this much shit for that? :eek: man they should have read something else instead

:fp:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Finale:

No LS - I don't really mind, the next season would benefit from her reveal much more.
Jojen death - meh
No Jaime-Tyrion fallout - this one I really didn't like. Tyrion was completely broken when he killed Tywin in the book.
Varys going with Tyrion - is he going to replace Illyrio?

The deviation I liked the most was Brienne vs the Hound. Gave the Hound a fitting farewell but left his fate uncertain.

The Bran fight scene was teasing Coldhands so much.

Could've made Bloodraven much cooler.

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Who/wot is LS?

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
Finale:

No LS - I don't really mind, the next season would benefit from her reveal much more.
Jojen death - meh
No Jaime-Tyrion fallout - this one I really didn't like. Tyrion was completely broken when he killed Tywin in the book.
Varys going with Tyrion - is he going to replace Illyrio?

The deviation I liked the most was Brienne vs the Hound. Gave the Hound a fitting farewell but left his fate uncertain.

The Bran fight scene was teasing Coldhands so much.

Could've made Bloodraven much cooler.
I agree and have similar complaints;

Everything seemed so damn rushed. There were scenes that weren't really needed either (Cersei and Jamie/Tywin scenes) which detracted from Stannis' arrival (which was okay apart from the god damn villain music again) and obviously Tyrion's escape

Tyrion is once again whitewashed, I mean, why does he say sorry after killing Shae? She betrayed him and tried to kill him. In the books it's even worse in that she seems genuinely sorry but at the end of the day she was bought out by the Lannisters, yet Tyrion still didn't apologise.

To many non-book readers, they will think this is one of the best. But honestly, it was so underwhelming compared to the books. I would probably feel a lot better about the episode if they included the LS cliffhanger to liven things up, but alas we got a scene of Arya on a boat.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Who/wot is LS?

Catelyn Stark is resurrected by the Brotherhood Without Banners when they find her body washed up on a river bank and she is known from that point as 'Lady Stoneheart' because she has nothing left but vengeance against those who killed her family.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hound the pussy... got beaten up by an overgrown fat bitch (tbt, Id be scared of her too if I were facing her but the Hound was a big man he shudve done to her wot the mountain did to that Tyrell chap).

This is the book thread, ppl shud know better to stay away if they dont want to know wot happens. I for 1 dont mind the spoilers... it makes no difference to me, so just write the future plots ppl. FNF, uve read the books, give me the reader's digest version.

Last edited:

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't even know if there is any point spoiling any more because the actual writers for the show are really starting to change a lot from the source material. Hell, there are a couple of story arcs in the future books that i'm not even sure will make it into the show.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Small details they might change... they're not gonna fuck around with the main events or sequences. Just do it man.

I don't even know if there is any point spoiling any more because the actual writers for the show are really starting to change a lot from the source material.

We'll use the above to shut those who probably demand that you be banned for revealing wot u know.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No? Ok. How about Arya's future lover, you know, the face changing assassin... he seemed cool, can u tell us/me more abt him?

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Small details they might change... they're not gonna fuck around with the main events or sequences. Just do it man.

In all honesty, there are main events that are pretty bland and don't come to much in the books and have a chance to not be included altogether.

Nevertheless, i'll give you a run down of the most likely main event to be included;

Dorne: The Dornish Princess and heir to Dorne, Arianne Martell (it's important to note here that in Dorne, Women are in direct line to inheriting titles eg if the eldest child is a women, they'll inherit before younger male children while elsewhere in Westeros, males in direct line almost always come before) hatches a plan to crown Cersei's daughter (and one of the incest kids), Princess Myrcella 'Baratheon' as Queen of Westeros in accordance to Dornish inheritance laws as she is older than Prince Tommen 'Baratheon'.
Long story short, this fails when the Prince [ruler] of Dorne, Arianne's father and Oberyn Martell's elder brother, Doran Martell learns of the plan and puts a stop to it. Arianne Martell and Oberyn Martell's acknowledged bastards (the Sand Snakes) are imprisoned to keep the situation under control as it seems all of Dorne want vengeance for Oberyn's death.
Later, Doran Martell informs Arianne of the real reason why she was prevented from crowning Myrcella. Many years before these events, Doran Martell and his brother had conspired to marry Arianne to Viserys Targaryen and help restore the Targaryen's to Kings of Westeros with remaining Targaryen loyalists who were looking after Daenerys and Viserys in Essos while they were in exile. Since this was no longer possible (Viserys was killed by Khal Drogo), Doran has secretly sent away his son (Arianne's younger brother) with the marriage contract to Daenerys in the hope that she would in some way honour the contract by marrying him and in return, gain the Martell's support for the restoration of the Targaryen dynasty.

Last edited:

Schedule