The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Is dollar not one of those mercenaries tho after his antics last summer.

Dude had to think about signing a contract to become the clubs highest paid player.

I backed him from the day of his debut... fuck him and that fat rat. Give us anything above 50M and au revoir. And i couldn't give a flying fuck where he goes... juve, inter cagliari. Just as long as we dont have to see him wearing the shirt next season.

5m a year and he had to think about it :lol::lol::lol:

These homegrown players aint the loyal type from back in the days.

Fully agree on donnarumma

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
there never was any chance of signing greizman even if we made it to the CL. At least not for another year

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
or maybe listen to Donnas actual words?

Milan goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma insists he’s “calm and happy”, despite rumours he wants to leave.

There are multiple reports that the relationship between his father and sporting director Massimiliano Mirabelli has broken down, with the 19-year-old’s agent Mino Raiola also on poor terms with the sporting director.

With Pepe Reina arriving from Napoli for next season, it has been rumoured that the Italian international will leave, but the player himself insists he’s happy at San Siro.

“I’m calm and happy, I go forward with serenity,” Donnarumma told Sky.

“We’re a good group, the celebrations yesterday [Sunday] are proof of that. We got a result we really wanted and it allowed us to forget about Thursday’s game with Arsenal.

“We succeeded and now we hope to continue like this.

“The Champions League? It’s a nice race, we’re there and we believe in it. We have a duty to believe and we’ll try to the end.”

André Silva got the winner against the Grifone, his first ever goal in Serie A.

“I'm happy for André Silva who has been looking for this goal for a long time. They were three key points.

“It’s a win which gives us great confidence in view of the trip to London. We’re going there with nothing to lose.”

Raiola is not going to move him on if Donna does not want to leave, Reina is brought in as a backup, to keep Donna fresh, and is important for rotation if we compete in CL next year.

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
Donna rumours won’t stop unless he fires the fat guy which he won’t as he had a great opportunity to do just that when he signed that huge contract. Don’t mind him leaving unless we end up with Reina as our no.1. Also, 60 mil is nothing for him in this market, should get at least 80 mil. Really hope he goes to PSG so he can watch milan win the CL before he does. Greedy little rat.

Last edited:

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
i'm sick of him and raiola. :rolleyes:

i truly love him at the begining but after all these things with him and raiola i don't give a shit about him anymore, i'm totally neutral about him.
if he stays good, if he leave, good again, at least we will have better budget on summer.

send him to PSG, give us draxler and everybody will be happy. :o

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Good enough, and buy allison or perin instead and we are fine.

This would be ideal i can never dream of

Allison will be expensive. Perin will be good, or many others of a similar profile I think. We can actually use Donna money for the striker/AM pool. We are desperate for top players there.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
We get Reina and Plizzari is on the line. If Reina did good at his first 2 years, he might get an extension. This time he might really be a back up for Maturing Plizzari.

Mirabelli did really well in preparing the worst for Donarumma Saga.

Milan has nothing to lose

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Donna rumours won’t stop unless he fires the fat guy which he won’t as he had a great opportunity to do just that when he signed that huge contract. Don’t mind him leaving unless we end up with Reina as our no.1. Also, 60 mil is nothing for him in this market, should get at least 80 mil. Really hope he goes to PSG so he can watch milan win the CL before he does. Greedy little rat.

Yeah, we really need to fuck over whoever buys him financially. If Monaco can sell 18 year old Mbappe after one season for 180 mil, why should we talk about selling Donna for peanuts?

It's somewhat easy to replace a goalkeeper compared to other positions, but we need to maximize the money paid for him to use to strengthen other areas.

And it's true, as long as Raiola is his agent, I'll take anything he says with a grain of salt in regards to staying. He said too much before his renewal about his love and then made a mess out of negations. Let's not kid ourselves - Donnarumma stayed because he got crazy overpaid and he paid for it by trashing his awesome position for development(Donna before summer was free to do mistakes, because he had promise and he was our product... now at 6 mil he better be always perfect).

What's baffling to me is the young players still flock to Raiola. I guess greed fucks with your mind.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
We get Reina and Plizzari is on the line. If Reina did good at his first 2 years, he might get an extension. This time he might really be a back up for Maturing Plizzari.

Yeah, I am not too heartbroken about Mirabelli being abrasive and abusive towards scum such as Raiola, someone that deserves no respect, only humiliation.

As for Plizz, unfortunately he still has a long load in front of him. Not comparable to the phenomenal development of Gigi, but I trust Magni in his assessment that Plizzari has serious talent, it'll just take some time - which is fine with me, no rush for a keeper to develop.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

I actually didn’t think of it this way. Great way to think about it and I think you nailed it on the head to be honest. Either way we’re set here, Reina could do a really good job if we need him to keep the number one spot warm for plizzari.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
do we really have to go through all the rigmarole again..

does donnarumma really want to test the fans again lmao..he is not very bright is he

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i'm sick of him and raiola. :rolleyes:

i truly love him at the begining but after all these things with him and raiola i don't give a shit about him anymore, i'm totally neutral about him.
if he stays good, if he leave, good again, at least we will have better budget on summer.

send him to PSG, give us draxler and everybody will be happy. :o

Swap-deal with Aréola wouldn't be the worst idea if you ask me.

Very true. Donna has a contract who runs until 2022 (or 2023?), and there is no release-clause. That alone gives us all the power to dictate the price in case someone shows real interest and Gigio expresses his wish to leave.

Now, with Reina, we have a 2nd gk good enough to take over in the short-term. So in case we'll have trouble with Donna and need to send him on the stands, we won't need to rush to find an adequate replacement for shortterm.

And to make good things three, we are set this well already in early march. Other than last year we don't give a fuck anymore when fat ratty is working in the shadows to surprise us in summer. We are prepared for every scenario. The joke is on Raiola. Respect where respect is due: Well done Mirabelli.

Yeah, we really need to fuck over whoever buys him financially. If Monaco can sell 18 year old Mbappe after one season for 180 mil, why should we talk about selling Donna for peanuts?

[...]

Mbappé is french, striker and showed huge potential while being bloody young and setting the CL on fire. That all created a big hype around him. And hype is key when PSG is going to splash money: Same thing with Neymar.

Now with Donna, tbh, I'm not as convinced as medias want us to believe that PSG is really that desperately after him. Firstly, there is no such hype around Donna, at least internationaly, as it was around Mbappé. Secondly, he's not french. Thirdly, they have Aréola, who's doing a fantastic job atm and Trapp – so I don't see them being really in need of a new, expensive goalkeeper who has less minutes in any international competition of worth than their current goalkeepers. It's not as if they were playing with Claudio Bravo and trying to get Manuel Neuer.

I dunno... just my two cents :)

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Alo there is a pattern on how Raiola operates.

He gathers all his clients in one place (Milan, utd... etc.), I will bet whatever that Pogba will be playing in psg next year. Next is donnarumma, it does not matter if they have a very good keeper or need one for that matter.

Raiola will even get Balotelli to play with them because he can. In football you’ll never know but knowing the fat fuck makes me predict what’s going to happen next for his clients.

He’s been shopping Pogba around for quite sometime now. Real refuse to work with Raiola while there is only one club left for him to make money off which is psg.

Last summer he took over verratti’s representation and shortly after guess what? He renewed his contract after being very disrespectful to his club.

David Ninan

Primavera
Reaction score

He gathers all his clients in one place (Milan, utd... etc.), I will bet whatever that Pogba will be playing in psg next year. Next is donnarumma, it does not matter if they have a very good keeper or need one for that matter.

Raiola will even get Balotelli to play with them because he can. In football you’ll never know but knowing the fat fuck makes me predict what’s going to happen next for his clients.

He’s been shopping Pogba around for quite sometime now. Real refuse to work with Raiola while there is only one club left for him to make money off which is psg.

Last summer he took over verratti’s representation and shortly after guess what? He renewed his contract after being very disrespectful to his club.

Yea I think one of PSG's top management guy's agent is Raiola. I can see Pogba ane Donnarumma going to PSG. I don't think Donna would go to Juventus as they already have Sczeney who has high wages (4 mil/season) and has been solid this season. If Donna would leave to Psg we should get Draxler And Trapp in return.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score

Since Raiola was the sole reason he ever got that contract, I don’t see any logical reason to why Donna would want to fire him right after signing.
Raiola is a brilliant agent who has radical and controversial ways of getting what he wants for his clients (and himself ofc)

I agree that his recent comments about Donna and Milan are frustrating, but Donna has time and time again announced that he is happy at Milan. It would be idiotic to expect that he should declare his love for the club every time a transfer rumor about him surfaces.

At the end of the day footballers are employees in multimillion companies. Don’t expect me to believe that you would settle for a lower salary if you knew you could get a shipload

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Swap-deal with Aréola wouldn't be the worst idea if you ask me.

Very true. Donna has a contract who runs until 2022 (or 2023?), and there is no release-clause. That alone gives us all the power to dictate the price in case someone shows real interest and Gigio expresses his wish to leave.

Now, with Reina, we have a 2nd gk good enough to take over in the short-term. So in case we'll have trouble with Donna and need to send him on the stands, we won't need to rush to find an adequate replacement for shortterm.

And to make good things three, we are set this well already in early march. Other than last year we don't give a fuck anymore when fat ratty is working in the shadows to surprise us in summer. We are prepared for every scenario. The joke is on Raiola. Respect where respect is due: Well done Mirabelli.

Mbappé is french, striker and showed huge potential while being bloody young and setting the CL on fire. That all created a big hype around him. And hype is key when PSG is going to splash money: Same thing with Neymar.

Now with Donna, tbh, I'm not as convinced as medias want us to believe that PSG is really that desperately after him. Firstly, there is no such hype around Donna, at least internationaly, as it was around Mbappé. Secondly, he's not french. Thirdly, they have Aréola, who's doing a fantastic job atm and Trapp – so I don't see them being really in need of a new, expensive goalkeeper who has less minutes in any international competition of worth than their current goalkeepers. It's not as if they were playing with Claudio Bravo and trying to get Manuel Neuer.

I dunno... just my two cents :)

PSG is going to have a lot of money to play around with as well. Neymar isn't sticking around to play in crappy Ligue 1, especially if they can't progress anywhere in the UCL. I'm guessing he's off to Real Madrid this summer or next for a boatload of cash.

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yea I think one of PSG's top management guy's agent is Raiola. I can see Pogba ane Donnarumma going to PSG. I don't think Donna would go to Juventus as they already have Sczeney who has high wages (4 mil/season) and has been solid this season. If Donna would leave to Psg we should get Draxler And Trapp in return.

Right now Juve looks like geniuses for selling Pogba for the amount they did especially getting him for free. Maybe he's worth one more big money move and that's it if he doesn't get any better. Doesn't look like anything special at the moment at Man Utd, but that could possibly be due to Mourihno's style.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Milannews front page

Milan, here is André Silva: the secrets behind the rebirth of Portuguese

fuck you italian press again, fuck you very very much.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

[...]

Hm maybe, after all I've seen concerning that fat fuck I wouldn't be surprised anymore. Nevertheless I have my doubts that Raiola is that powerfull that he can dictate the mercato of PSG. I mean he tried to dictate our mercato and he failed. He even refused to be present the moment Donna signed his renewal, so... I don't know. Let's see what happens. In any case we have the upper hand, Raiola has much less power regarding Donnarumma than he had last summer, and it wasn't enough to move him away. When Donna leaves it will at least be only under our conditions.

Since Raiola was the sole reason he ever got that contract, I don’t see any logical reason to why Donna would want to fire him right after signing.
Raiola is a brilliant agent who has radical and controversial ways of getting what he wants for his clients (and himself ofc)

[...]

I agree that he's brilliant regarding making you earn the most money possible. I don't agree that he's a brilliant agent overall. His controversial ways often bites his players in the ass. Some potential clubs even refuse to work with him.

An agent's most important job is to take care of all nonfootball related issues of a player such as salary, offers, contracts, sponsorships and and and. A player can only give his best when he can focus 100%-ly on the pitch, on his training-sessions and on his team.

Do you think Donna is 100% focussed on the pitch? Or Pogba? Or Balotelli? Or Verratti?

True, they earn a shit load of money. Well done in that regard Raiola. But they don't win titles, they won't be adored by it's fans and they won't be remembered. Most of the time they are in trouble, under medial attacks and getting as bitchy as their agents. I wouldn't say they are living a good time. Sometimes money just isn't all in live when you can't enjoy what you are doing.

TBH, maybe with some exceptions, if you'd ask a footballer – even a wc-top-earner-footballer – if he'd want to earn the one or another million less but in return avoid all that circus around them and win some trophies who matter, he'd agree.

Last edited:

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score

:thumbsup:

I didn't know that Real refuse to work with him, however.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm leaning toward the side of Milan are planning on cashing in on Donnarumma this summer. Reina would be making a lot as a hypothetical reserve.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
They publicly turned down ibra (when he was at Barca) and weren’t happy with Pogba how he was raising fees.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Milan are not trying to cash on donnarumma. They took preventative measures in worst case scenario.

You can’t blame them tbh.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milannews front page

Milan, here is André Silva: the secrets behind the rebirth of Portuguese

fuck you italian press again, fuck you very very much.

Today's edition of the Gazzetta dello Sport tells this morning what is behind the rebirth of André Silva:

1. First of all, there is his girlfriend Sara Rodrigues, model, fashion blogger and chemical engineer: the two live together in a nice apartment in CityLife and with them there is also the dog Samoyed.
  2. In recent months, the Italian of the Portuguese player has also improved considerably, which now understands our language perfectly and speaks it discreetly (this allows him to better understand the indications of Gattuso and to communicate with his teammates.)
  3. There are also matters concerning football and the field: the former Porto player likes to work in the gym, not only in Milanello, but also in a VIP room in the center from Milan. In these months, the Portuguese striker has also worked hard on the fields of the Sports Center in Carnago, where he tried to improve his technique and his understanding with his team mates.

Fucking brilliant sports-journalism at it's best. You know, those are the same guys who invent all that stuff some people here fall blindly for without thinking twice or using their common sense :proud:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Reina is that reliable 6.5 goalkeeper you can rely on whenever called-up. Really happy with him as our 2nd choice and careholder in case the Donnarumma saga goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.