The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Should Congo and I write our summer narratives on a solid oak desk, or black walnut?

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Just checked their career stats.... Ric Rod has scored more goals :D

Imaigne being outscored by a LB who isn't named Roberto Carlos :lol:

Is Coentrao still about :o

Suso is a boss.
Yes he's slow....but so was zidane. (No I'm Not directly comparing them before the troll storm hits)
What he brings to the table absolutely nobody in our team does nearly as well. Hakan might beat one guy.... maybe Bonaventura in form and Silva might beat up to two guys. That's it.

NOBODY CAN DRIBBLE INTO A CROWDED box nearly as well as him.
You ungrateful assholes need to appreciate this.

Yes he's in shit form now.
Yes I wouldn't mind replacing him with someone who is BETTER.
But don't forget all the times this guy basically gave us 3 points when we were utter and complete shit

It was also his exploits that assisted Andrea Silva his first goal it is unfathomable that all the good this man has done is forgotten already :fp:

Last edited:

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Suso is a boss.
Yes he's slow....but so was zidane. (No I'm Not directly comparing them before the troll storm hits)
What he brings to the table absolutely nobody in our team does nearly as well. Hakan might beat one guy.... maybe Bonaventura in form and Silva might beat up to two guys. That's it.

But don't forget all the times this guy basically gave us 3 points when we were utter and complete shit

It was also his exploits that assisted Andrea Silva his first goal it is unfathomable that all the good this man has done is forgotten already :fp:

idk whats wrong with you people :fp: :fp: :fp:

no one said we are gonna sell him, he has his clause and if someone trigger it, he is gone, thats it

he is a decent player and not irreplaceable, either he leaves and we will have 40m to buy another winger or he stays, its as simple as that, why we are discussing about should we sell him or not???? :fp::fp::fp:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Have you seen Iniesta's goal scoring stats?
He must be shit amirite?

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
To be fair, Iniesta is utilized in a playmaking role while Suso is basically a forward on the wings which is supposed to score goals.

You guys need to meet somewhere in the middle. Suso is having consistency issues and has those games where he absolutely disappears but he isn't a bum either. He definitely isn't at his peak yet but it's not like we can't eventually do better with someone else there.

I say lets keep Suso because he's not a main issue for us but if he walks for 40 mil it's definitely not a tragedy.

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
To be fair, Iniesta is utilized in a playmaking role while Suso is basically a forward on the wings which is supposed to score goals.

You guys need to meet somewhere in the middle. Suso is having consistency issues and has those games where he absolutely disappears but he isn't a bum either. He definitely isn't at his peak yet but it's not like we can't eventually do better with someone else there.

I say lets keep Suso because he's not a main issue for us but if he walks for 40 mil it's definitely not a tragedy.

Suso going for 40 is definitely a tragedy lol.

40m in itself is not too bad, but when you consider there is no one within the club to replace Suso. And everyone else on the market with the quality of Suso is gonna cost far more than 40m, and we are broke without the Champions League.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Suso + pace is all we would need in life. But of course he has to miss something to be here

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
We need a good coach.

Like Pep? Imagine him coaching a team that doesn't have billions to spend (or Messi)... the guy would retire the next year :lol:

I'd take Gattuso, Mihajlovic and even Allegri over him.

Suso is a boss.

:thumbsup:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Leaf. All your Suso tears will be to waste if he accepts a move.

Milan has no say in the matter, unless they can convince him to remove or increase his clause.

.... Which, since he and his agent made it made it mandatory to have, is unlikely.

He set him self up to leave.

Sandokan

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic Weah Baresi Kaka Pippo
Yes let Suso go if he wants to go, he is slow af and leaves Calabria with too much defensive responsibility. Not to mention him never playing with one touch, he always want to do everything him self and when he realise he cant defending team is back on their positions and our players have had to stop their movement. Too much malakia over Suso atm to even care if he leaves.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
All of a sudden everybody changed his mind about Suso?

Suso is definitly used as a playmaker here, I mean yeah he plays on the wing but Nocerino played in midfield and could be labeled as an striker if you look at his main purpose.
Suso´s stats aren´t bad at all.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Suso has been very good for us. I would absolutely prefer it if he stays, but I also understand that he probably wants some UCL football and if the replacement is right I wouldn't mind it that much if he left(because I also feel for him a little). Like many said already, he's already contemplating the move. The only way I think he'll decide against it is if we somehow make it to the UCL. Otherwise I think the number 8 shirt will be vacant this summer.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Rino will convince him to stay!

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Suso is a good player and we need wide squad and him. If he leaves he will be replaced.

Calciomercato: Dzeko is willing to stay in Roma. Milan may speak to Mendes for Ruben Neves

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
suso had like what, 3 good games in 2018?

don't really care if he wants to leave, the worry would be miserabelli not knowing who to sign.

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Of course Suso can be replaced. Heck anyone can be replaced, even Maldini. But would the replacement be as good, for the money that we have to offer? Unlikely.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Suso + gattuso for sarri.. make it happen

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
tVMgBeh.png

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Leaf. All your Suso tears will be to waste if he accepts a move.

Milan has no say in the matter, unless they can convince him to remove or increase his clause.

.... Which, since he and his agent made it made it mandatory to have, is unlikely.

He set him self up to leave.

That's fine.
Acting like he's some scrub who's replaced with any random ass player is annoying though.

Also let's not pretend that Milan is where good players in their prime want to be at the moment

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Of course Suso can be replaced. Heck anyone can be replaced, even Maldini. But would the replacement be as good, for the money that we have to offer? Unlikely.

Maldini cannot be replaced. Ban yourself. :)

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
I disagree, Thauvin is clearly limited.

You disagree with what?

I only presented factual and recent statistics, no opinions involved.

Another factual and recent statistic is that our MVP this season has 6 goals and 5 assists. This makes it clear that we are in the ultimate position to demand players without technical limits.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Problem is suso gets doubled up on and marked out of games, because he is our only fucking source of creativity

Lets see how he does with him and lets say depay on the wings, with e.g kovavic/isco in cm
Harder for opposition to spend all their defensive energy just focusing on him then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule