Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread

How do you think Ibrahimović's 2011-2012 season at Milan will go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Does it bother you to know all your victories are based on a sham. A sham you created to ruin the league and thus steal one teams best players,

As far as I'm concerned, no clean titles in the Massimo Moratti era

:thumbsup:

Fiero

Reaction score
Does it bother you to know all your victories are based on a sham. A sham you created to ruin the league and thus steal one teams best players,

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star::star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

I'm speechless. This post sums up all football related discussions.

Senatore, you have just won the internet.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan

As far as you're concerned - that's the way to win a title.

They players who fought and won. They won. End of story. No matter what sick shit they had behind.

Deal with that. And then with Milan's upcoming trophies.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Oh lord, the stupidity here.

Fiero

Reaction score

They players who fought and won. They won. End of story. No matter what sick shit they had behind.

Yes of course. Daddy has to protect Ibra's scudetti.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

LOL

without creating calciopoli, Zlatan, Vieira NEVER goes to Inter. They stays at Juve. Do you remember Inter's team pre-calciopoli? They weren't just a a little behind milan/jube they were leagues.

Zlatan stays at Jube, and while they're aging most of that squad had 2-3 good years before decline and they'd start building around Zlatan. And even if Jube were going to sell Zlatan you can bet your ass, they would have sold abroad before selling to inter or milan.

Milan without being stuck unfairly in a scandal when they did NOTHING, would have gotten a proper replacement for Sheva as opposed to panic buy last week cause they didn't even know if they could play in ucl.

The league would look infinitely different but one thing is for-sure, Inter would have never risen w/o Jube sinking and being forced to sell a 24/25 year old Ibrahimovic to Inter. And then of course, they could have never sold him to get etoo and co and win a treble

This has nothing to do with the play Zlatan had Inter, only that theyd have never gotten him w/o dishonesty and never won titles.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Inter are scum, but I don't believe that Moggi didn't cheat, ffs he looks like a person whos scum that was born from scum, and its reported that napoli were shady when he was their director.

hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Milan did cheat, thing is we didn't end up winning titles like juve, this is serie A, deal with it.

Can't wait until Ibra is back, he truly is miles above every player in Milan, without him the team has no personality, and no attack.

Fiero

Reaction score
Inter are scum, but I don't believe that Moggi didn't cheat, ffs he looks like a person whos scum that was born from scum, and its reported that napoli were shady when he was their director.

hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Milan did cheat, thing is we didn't end up winning titles like juve, this is serie A, deal with it.

Describe "cheat".

Interfanatic

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

If that had been true it would have bothered me. Luckily it's just newspaper drivle believed by tinfoil wearing...you get the jist.

Fair enough though, because as far as I'm concerned there's been no clean titles since Moggi and Berlusconi took over. And in contrast to your claim, there's actually evidence supporting mine. So yeah, go ahead, talk some more about calciopoli. Really, pls do. I love it.

Honest question though: Does it bother you to know that Milan can barely draw a game against a good team without Ibrahimovic? An ex-Interista? Does it bother you that he creates more clear cut chances in one game carrying a groin injury, than the rest of the team does in the next three?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Can't wait until Ibra is back, he truly is miles above every player in Milan, without him the team has no personality, and no attack.

You should probably read the released reports and tapes, which are basis for Moggi's appeal.

Milan had 1 phone call to refs. Moratti and his staff had MORE, lol.

Moggi, he might have cheated BUT it was never proven.

Beyond that, without milan being in UCL peril, we would have gotten Ibrahimovic as our Sheva replacement. He said such. He said an agreement was their in principle but since it was unclear if milan was going to be allowed in ucl or even relegated, his agent convinced him not to risk it. And lets be honest, any person in his position would do the same.

edit: I go back and forth on moggi's cheating. But I am confident Milan didn't. All milan were guilty of was Galliani's sarcastic humor with the refs. Same shit Inter was taped doing.

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Honest question though: Does it bother you to know that Milan can barely draw a game against a good team without Ibrahimovic? An ex-Interista? Does it bother you that he creates more clear cut chances in one game carrying a groin injury, than the rest of the team does in the next three?

does it bother you milan beat you 3-0 w/o ibra ;)

We need Robinho back or Ibra. Not even both, but missing both + myriad of other injures just leaves the team devoid.

And there is ample evidence to support my claim. Printed in a newspaper (Gazetta) published and edited by your president's best friend and an ardent inter supporter... often seen in Moratti's box ;)

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
If that had been true it would have bothered me. Luckily it's just newspaper drivle believed by tinfoil wearing...you get the jist.

Fai enough though, because as far as I'm concerned there's been no clean titles since Moggi and Berlusconi took over. And in contrast to your claim, there's actually evidence supporting mine. So yeah, go ahead, talk some more about calciopoli. Really, pls do. I love it.

Oh really? More substantial than the recorded phone conversations between YOUR staff and Bergomi that were somehow forgotten? Well let's see it then, cause you better have something substantial if you're gonna make statements like that here.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

Yes, shows how pathetic this Milan team is.

not only that we lack an attack without him, the team lacks personality/leadership.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Oh really? More substantial than the recorded phone conversations between YOUR staff and Bergomi that were somehow forgotten? Well let's see it then, cause you better have something substantial if you're gonna make statements like that here.

LOL, it's made up newspaper drivel

in a newspaper....

published by moratti's friend....

who often sits with him in the luxury box...

who published the initial calciopoli reports and then RETORTED them 5 years later because of additional evidence...

;)

Fiero

Reaction score
There's no rule against talking to refs. Juventus broke article number 1, unsportsmanlike behavior. Punishable by a fine or point penalty or both.

Milan had one call from Leonardo Meani (so not even a senior director) complaining about the linesman in the Siena match. And requested that next time we get intelligent linesmen. Nothing wrong with that.

Moggi and Juventus are innocent until proven guilty. There is no proof they bribed refs or fixed matches. It's just an theory because Juventus got dubious calls, and deluded Inter fans would like to think they lost titles (like vs their best friends Lazio on the last day) because of refs helping their rivals and not their own incompetency.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Yeah, you can LOL it all you want.

Zlatan doesn't LOL it. He wins it.

Going on his 9th straight season now. And if you're not thankful for being on this ride, I'd suggest you jump on another one.

Fiero

Reaction score

Going on his 9th straight season now. And if you're not thankful for being on this ride, I'd suggest you jump on another one.

Pathetic that in the discussion about farsopoli which ruined Italian football, you decide to favor our rivals Inter just because it makes your Zlatan look good.

Fiero

Reaction score
And funniest thing is that on paper, no way the Inter team of 2004-2006 would stand a chance vs Milan's and Juventus' squads.

Plus if the league was rigged, and Milan and Juve only won due to refs, then what explains Inter's failure on the continental stage since god knows when. ;) It's not like they were setting Europe on fire and getting cheated in Italy. No, they sucked on all fronts (apart from their favorite tournament mickey mouse coppa Italia :D), yet somehow they lost in the league due to cheating.

Scum.

Interfanatic

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
does it bother you milan beat you 3-0 w/o ibra ;)
Yeah, but you had Leonardo. You should of won with at least 1 more goal. Like we did the year before. :D

And there is ample evidence to support my claim. Printed in a newspaper (Gazetta) published and edited by your president's best friend and an ardent inter supporter... often seen in Moratti's box ;)

The only thing that article proved is that all teams spoke to referees before calciopoli. In fact, it was recommended by the Lega calcio to strengthen relations. It then got picked up and sensationalised. That's it.

Yeah, the recorded phone conversations Milan and Juve had. That had evidence strong enough for Juve's lawyer to beg and plead for Serie B, instead of C.

That's all I need to know. If you're charged with murder, you don't plead for life in prison unless you're guilty. You fight the charge. And you definitly don't describe the sentence as "fair" when you get found guilty, like Milan did.

The rest is blablabla. Poor excuses to sell newspapers and make Milan and Juve fans feel better about themselves.

Fiero

Reaction score
Yes, clearly we need to feel better about ourselves. That's why we celebrate the :star: scudetto of honesty :star:

Can't believe you finished 3rd yet still consider yourselves with 18 scudetti and really believe it. :D I mean, you didn't win it on the pitch ffs, you won it in court.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fiero;1109620[/QUOTE said:
This is the Zlatan thread.

Doesn't your country have psychiatriy emergency at this hour?

Fiero

Reaction score
Fredrik, are you going mad because I'm proving with every comment that you prefer Ibra to Milan? :D

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fredrik, are you going mad because I'm proving with every comment that you prefer Ibra to Milan? :D

You're spending wednesday night stalking my every post.

If I was a 13 year old girl I'd be flattared.

Now you intimidate me. Get another hobby.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Fred you can't honestly be thisdiluded

Without calciopoli inter never gets zlatan. They never get etoo. They never win serie a and ucl

Now if you believe calciopoli was real.... zlatan didn't win 9 straight ;)

Fiero

Reaction score
You're spending wednesday night stalking my every post.

If I was a 13 year old girl I'd be flattared.

Now you intimidate me. Get another hobby.

I've been staying in bed for the past 4 or 5 days with a high fever. Eventually boredom catches up to me, and that's why my post count dramatically increased over the past few days. :D

What annoys me is that at times you let your Ibra bias lead you to make comments that a Milan fan shouldn't say. So I reply. Or I find an opportunity to mess with you and I take it. :D

You used to take it well before, but I guess I overdid so it got annoying. :)

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

I simply cannot get over this.

You have to be kidding me.

I never bashed Ibra. Infact I praised him. I said w/o creating calciopoli he never goes to Inter, they never win serie A. Calciopoli a) took Zlatan off Jube B) sunk jube, c) set Milan back d) strengthened inter.

Does anyone remember pre-calciopoli inter... ?

So you don't think Calciopoli is made up? I presume you think it was real. If it was real, your boy doesn't have 9 straight league titles, cause 2 were revoked ;)

Or if it was made up you'd agree with me. No Calciopoli, no Inter for Zlatan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule