Dream Signing for Summer 2012?

• Total voters

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
*Bonera/Pupol/Trabelsi
*Robben/Vdv/Jouqlin(Betis)/Reyes(Seville)

Reaction score
We need to obtain young reinforcements like bonero,ferrari,gilardino or van der vaart.i also would welcome Gallas who is already 26 but definitely a good CB.

MookyRookie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Young players like Bonera, Gillardino, Brighi (?).... ok thats no dreamsignings but for the future they really could become stars in Milan
too bad that Mancini (BRA) went to AS Roma :mad: :mad: :mad:
Milan should send out scouts to whole italy, maybe europe, ;)
to get know about young talents earlier :tongue: also observate the other Serie A clubs for good players and keep an eye on the U21 or U23 squads :devil2:

MookyRookie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Mark Viduka, the australian Star, from Leeds, teammate of Milan player Roque Junior, Leeds United wants to sell the striker, the club has loss of over 70 mio. Euros, and already sold Harry Kewell, the other australian Star, to Liverpool before the 03/04 season,
rumours: Milan and ManU shows interest already, he could join his new club in January

MookyRookie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
IF there is rumour about a famous player that he will change, then always AC Milan is one of the interested clubs, MArk Viduka, Kuranyi, VAn Buyten, Luis Fabiano, ALex...
after Alcides was thrown out of the Schalke04 team hes looking for a new club, i dont know why or if he has a new club now, but AC Milan once again has shown already interests in the young defender, hes 19 or 20 but was first team player for the "kingsblue" die Königsblauen Schlake04

Reaction score
After seeing Milan play quite a few times, I do think that the position that we need to sign the most would be someone that could play absolutely well on the left of midfield. We all know that Kaka, Rui and Seedorf are great players, but they belong in the middle of the field which would be a waste of talent if they were played on the left.
That's why we need a player with more flair and determination on the left side, someone with Serginho's, Giggs (ManU), Kewell (Liv), Figo (Madrid) or Nedved (Juv) ability but young. I don't know anyone yet with those type of capabilities but probably the scout in Milan could take notice of this coz' it's time that Milan have width in their team rather than focusing their attack in the center of the field...

Tommy Sheva

Beginner
Reaction score
:devil3: i think berlusconi must buy these players such as Alex from Santos or Lucio from Bayer Leverkusen . both of the position these players are on the central defender . for the striker , it would be great if milan could buy player such as Robinho from Sao Paolo :cool: . he's very skillful and talented player :D . it would be good for milan's future. :devil2:
for the right defender position , we all know that cafu is 33 ( that's mean he's out of age, right !) so i think i have solution for that position . it would be very good if milan could buy brazilian U-23 Maicon . i saw him on the tv at the World Championship U-23 in Chile. oh man he's very powerfull and very skillful. he can run very fast like Roberto Carlos and he can tackling clearly like Lilian Thuram. what?? i'm just talking nonsense :head: No man it's really true that he's very talented player on his position. :eek: maybe u could find out which club he is right now.
oke guys what do u think about my opinion? u hope u like it...MILANISTI :devil:

:devil3: MILAN FOREVER :devil3:

guimaldini

Primavera
Reaction score
Tommy Sheva said the names of really promissing Brazilians.

Maicon is 22 and plays for Cruzeiro, the team who won the last Brazilian Championship, and is just the 2nd choice there! If Milan wants to buy him, have to be quick because Brazilian sites are talking about Borussia Dotmund's interest on him. I should warn you that sometimes Maicon gets in trouble because use to go out at night during the week.

Robinho, 19 (Santos, not sao paulo) is really a good player, but a little irregular. His team mates Alex (21 years old) and Diego (the president of his team said that his price is US$15 million, really cheap for a 19 years old player, with a great future like him) are young too and VERY talented.

Luiz Fabiano (Sao Paulo) is another young brazilian, and in few years will be one of the best strickers in the world. Unhappily he is very short tempered and recives a lot of cards.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
have any of you seen this guy play? i think he has been linked with milan over the past month, but he was playing for modena, not como. anyways, this guy could definitly be milan material in the next few years, good control, incredibly fast and strong, i guess what i'm saying is... who the hell is oba martins!!!!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i was talking about makinwa, sorry

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
CANNAVARO ( ohh... :)
CHIVU ( ;-)
VDV ( What a wish )
BONERA
and...

F.T #10 :D

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
us_bombs said:
have any of you seen this guy play? i think he has been linked with milan over the past month, but he was playing for modena, not como. anyways, this guy could definitly be milan material in the next few years, good control, incredibly fast and strong, i guess what i'm saying is... who the hell is oba martins!!!!

I think there's been a deal made to get us Diomansy Kamara.. Makinwa actually played for Como (on loan from... forgot :D) + was moved to Modena so Milan can get Kamara. That's what Italian sources say, not sure how reliable they are ;) Kamara will play the African Cup for Senegal, so maybe Modena got Makinwa as his temp replacement for only that reason... We'll find out sooner or later to what extent Milan are *really* involved in this transfer ;)

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Passion for *9* said:
us_bombs said:

I think there's been a deal made to get us Diomansy Kamara.. Makinwa actually played for Como (on loan from... forgot :D) + was moved to Modena so Milan can get Kamara. That's what Italian sources say, not sure how reliable they are ;) Kamara will play the African Cup for Senegal, so maybe Modena got Makinwa as his temp replacement for only that reason... We'll find out sooner or later to what extent Milan are *really* involved in this transfer ;)

Can you tell me more about Mr. D.K :conf:

Tommy Sheva

Beginner
Reaction score
Daniele Bonera & Fabio Bassani to milan???

:devil: a couple days ago i just read it in other milan's sites.and they said that bonera and bassani are likely transfer target for milan's current transfer window. hmmm...i just knew a few about both of them cause for bassani i think there's no a such great skill on him could make me interested. cause when i saw him playing with his team, his type's not like sheva who can pass 2 or 3 players. or neither like pippo who can put himself in the right place. :devil3: :conf: :head:
and for bonera, i absolutly don't know anything about him when he was playing in parma side. maybe i just watched parma's game for the mostly whole team. :devil:

hai guys could u tell me about both of those players??? what skill are bazzani and bonerra like? hmmm.....is it amazing or what ??? maybe some of u have photos of them it would be nice if u put in this post..

how about u mookyrookie?i've always been waiting ur opinion :D :devil: :rolleyes:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
whats the latest on rafael van der vaart? i know he has mentioned barcelona, but i think i remember him saying he wanted to play for milan like his idol van basten... i really hope we sign him, vdv, kaka and pirlo would make up the best midfield in europe.

MookyRookie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Tommy Sheva said:
Daniele Bonera & Fabio Bassani to milan???

:devil: a couple days ago i just read it in other milan's sites.and they said that bonera and bassani are likely transfer target for milan's current transfer window. hmmm...i just knew a few about both of them cause for bassani i think there's no a such great skill on him could make me interested. cause when i saw him playing with his team, his type's not like sheva who can pass 2 or 3 players. or neither like pippo who can put himself in the right place. :devil3: :conf: :head:
and for bonera, i absolutly don't know anything about him when he was playing in parma side. maybe i just watched parma's game for the mostly whole team. :devil:

hai guys could u tell me about both of those players??? what skill are bazzani and bonerra like? hmmm.....is it amazing or what ??? maybe some of u have photos of them it would be nice if u put in this post..

how about u mookyrookie?i've always been waiting ur opinion :D :devil: :rolleyes:
yeas m8 thats what we could need, Bonera for defence and Bazzani as backup for the other strikers, Bazzani also can play as regular with Milan but Pippo would like to share his spot in attack... :rolleyes:
BAZZANI & BONERA FOR RED & BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...but for Sampdoria Bazzani is very important and if they would lose him they have a big problem :head: who knows what deals will go over the table if the season starts from ZERO.... i like ur oppinion about players, its speculation, Bazzani is on Milans short list, about Bonera does anyone talk about him at Milan??? or in the management... now especially AC Parma would give him away... Bonera to Milan isnt really hot rumour, even Bonera would like to play for ROSSONERI!!!!

Boban

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Nesta
we dont need anyone :)

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We don't need many players for sure..but no needing anyone?

We definitely have to get some young defenders this June..and likely that's all we need..i think the rest of the departments are well covered and we can easily last another season with only transfers for defenders...

Reaction score
With so many players leaving soon in all positions we need some new faces at the san siro and why not offer silly money to a smaller club.

we shoud offer Ajax £50-60 million for Hatem Trabelsi, Maxwell, van der Vaart, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Wesley Sneijder and possibly Steven Pienaar.
or
offer PSV £40 million for Hofland, Van Bommel, Kezman and Robben.
they couldnt refuse.

sboudefar

Primavera
Reaction score
1-ammar ammour(usma alger-algeria)
2-Rio ferdinand(manchester united)
3-Robben(psv)
4-Bonera(parma)
5-Trabelsi(ajax) or Mancini(roma)
6-Rosicky(dortmund)
7-Chivu(roma)
8-s.inzaghi(lazio)
9-Kezman(psv)
10-c.ronaldo(manchester united)

18ACM99

Beginner
Reaction score
sboudefar said:
1-ammar ammour(usma alger-algeria)
2-Rio ferdinand(manchester united)
3-Robben(psv)
4-Bonera(parma)
5-Trabelsi(ajax) or Mancini(roma)
6-Rosicky(dortmund)
7-Chivu(roma)
8-s.inzaghi(lazio)
9-Kezman(psv)
10-c.ronaldo(manchester united)

I think Ferdinand is a slow player

walid

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva,Costacurta
Bonnera because he can also play as a right wing.
Jankulovsky from udinese a wonderful player interesting also juve who see in him the new Nedved.

W.H.I

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Shevchenko, Kaka', Pirlo, Smith, Maldini, and many others
Jerome Rothen (As Monaco) will be good subtitute for Seedorf ;) , people said that his Beckham from France :eek:.

walid

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva,Costacurta
Yes,Rothen and Giuly both from Monaco impressed very much this season.

Reaction score
Tiberiu Moldovan(Apullum Alba-Iulia-Romania) is young and very good player

Schedule