PSV - AC Milan (1/11/05) Champions league

kenichy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
fowler, maradona, pirlo
which channel is dragon tv on ppstream ????????? i dont understand chinease and my computer can't even read chinease. i can only guess and check. isn't cctv-5 going to show the game ??? HELP

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I only found the dragon thingy via pplive or whatever it is that I do not do.... :rolleyes: Unless I can get a hold of the remote control, I'll be stuck with fuckin Schalke-Fenerbahçe :mad: I hope for a Brazilian channel... DAMN !

Am I the only one with a rather negative hunch about this match ? The 'high followed by a low' kind of thing...

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
Passion for *9* said:
Am I the only one with a rather negative hunch about this match ? The 'high followed by a low' kind of thing...
Hell no:

Lo Tsar said:
It stands to reason that if we can only manage a draw with PSV at home, then that is the best we can hope for away. But a loss for us is far more likely. And with that we will be under real pressure to win the next games with Shalke and Fenerbahce, so we will bottle it and bow out of Europe. Sad but true :rolleyes:
:

Lo Tsar said:
I can only assume that this was aimed at me. So if your going to heckle me a full 24 hours before I intended to make my prediction public then I may as well publish it now:

To be honest I am in a conflict of thought right now. After seeing such a fine performance against Juve it is very tempting to think that we have found our illusive form and will put it to good use against PSV and bring home all 3 points.
However it is that very performance against Juve that makes me think we may also crummble in Eindhoven. Such a display of physical strength would tire any squad, especially a rather aged one like ours. So the fast pace of PSV may prove to much for an already spent Milan side.
As I said I cannot chose between either of the two outcomes so at this moment in time im going to say it will be another 0-0 draw. Injury news in the following days may sway my view either way depending on weather Sheva and Janko will play and the rest of the squad remain injury free.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
i hope vogel will play cause he could motivate the team.

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
I only found the dragon thingy via pplive or whatever it is that I do not do.... :rolleyes: Unless I can get a hold of the remote control, I'll be stuck with fuckin Schalke-Fenerbahçe :mad:
Welcome to my world...
hopefully i can convince the group to watch "Konferrenz"...or to buy a Premiere 2.Abo...
:D :D :D

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
i see sheva playing because he is on the first page of official web and thats a sign for me.

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If the points are same, then head-to-head records would be counted. In that case, even if MILAN draws the match apart from with any score than goalless, we would be ahead of PSV, if we finish the group with the same points.

So, please, at least get a draw as 2 - 2 or 1 - 1. But I have faith in MILAN, we always play big in big matches and knowing our scenario, we would prevail or I mean to say we would win.

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Live broadcast on:

- TSR 2 Switzerland
- Premiere Sport 1
- Nederland 2
- Sport TV (TV Cabo)
- Sky Sport 1
- Sky Calcio 8
- bTV (Bulgaria)
- C+Deporte 1
- CT 2
- NTV+Sport
- Sky Sport Xtra
- Viasat 3

FORZA MILAN!!!

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Gatorbasu said:
If the points are same, then head-to-head records would be counted. In that case, even if MILAN draws the match apart from with any score than goalless, we would be ahead of PSV, if we finish the group with the same points.

So, please, at least get a draw as 2 - 2 or 1 - 1. But I have faith in MILAN, we always play big in big matches and knowing our scenario, we would prevail or I mean to say we would win.

This can't be Milans target!
We deserve to walk out of this cup if we're not able to win this group...

ambro_forever

амброси&
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ambrosini maldini sheva kala billy albertini leonardo
we are all here becouse MILAN,besikaka,you are from macedonia,i am from SERBIA AND MONTENEGRO.Tetovo is not in albania,you now that.anceloti is stupid,just like you

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
No Sheva in starting eleven... :cry:

PSV:
Gomes;
Ooijer, Alex, Lamey;
Afellay, Simons, Cocu, Aissati;
Beasley, Farfan;
Vennegoor.

MILAN:
Dida;
Stam, Nesta, Maldini, Kaladze;
Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf;
Kakà;
Vieri, Gilardino.

FORZA MILAN

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
veljo said:
we are all here becouse MILAN,besikaka,you are from macedonia,i am from SERBIA AND MONTENEGRO.Tetovo is not in albania,you now that.anceloti is stupid,just like you
As eloquent and convincing as that little ouburst was............ Shut up ;)

Last edited:

ambro_forever

амброси&
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHUT UP YOU,if you dont now what i mean ;)

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
veljo said:
SHUT UP YOU,if you dont now what i mean ;)
I know perfectly well what you mean. It has no relevance to this conversation and to be frank is verging on racism. So again I must implore you to shut up.

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Veljo, political talk isn't allowed in this forum so watch it. Consider this your first warning.

ambro_forever

амброси&
Reaction score
Fav. Players
its ok man,if you now what i mean,you now tetovo is not in albania,byt it s ok,we are all here becouse AC MILAN,and i am sorry

ambro_forever

амброси&
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why you call Ancelotti stupid ? Ambro is out injured.. but its seem you have to update yourself.

Start Meny --> All programmes --> *urname* Update

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
veljo said:
Why you call Ancelotti stupid ? Ambro is out injured.. but its seem you have to update yourself.

Start Meny --> All programmes --> *urname* Update
Who is this question addressed to?

Anyway, I have come to a decission on my prediction. On hearing that the squad will not be as refreshed as I fell is necessary, i.e. No Sheva stepping in. Then i'm regretably going to have to go for the draw or Milan loss ;)

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
red&black_fever said:
how did i guess;) thanks the ever optimistic Lo Tsar :tongue:

how long is taht from now?
10 minutes. And your welcome ;)

red&black_fever

Dreamer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Rui Costa, *Il Capitano*, Kaka
thanks, i thought it started 1 hour ago :conf:
cuz in Aus we just had Daylight Saving, and put our clocks foward 1 hour.. ahh well its too confusing, at least i'm here now.

I can only watch the first half because then i have skool:(

skeeta

Banned
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
I only found the dragon thingy via pplive or whatever it is that I do not do.... :rolleyes: Unless I can get a hold of the remote control, I'll be stuck with fuckin Schalke-Fenerbahçe :mad: I hope for a Brazilian channel... DAMN !

link

synacast://09jN1+TK3K3nn6qbo6iem9uS1KOcy6OZo9WcltiXpdSZyq/H0qTQyqee1qXO5pzQ363hzebZqp+b1d/IpJ7f4uTG09Hf3aTI392moaaVoKvhzebZqp+b1d/Io57f4uTG09Hf3aTI392moaaVoKvhzebZqp+b1d/Iop7f4uTG09Hf3aTI392moaaVoKvhzebZqp+b1d/IoZ7f4uTG09Hf3aTI392moaaVoJbayuPKrSlPHyExVUNpo6iVpaKnsNrZ5p3f2eXX5OOmmqaYo+0=

Type in address bar...press return button and wait for it to load up

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm off to watch the game now, I'll fill you all in on my thoughts and most importantly critisism's at HT. Ciao ;)

red&black_fever

Dreamer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Rui Costa, *Il Capitano*, Kaka

Schedule