The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I find it hard to believe that Monaco would turn down 30m for a 31 year old. Usually Monaco cash in on everyone.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thought it was Saturday today all day long. Just realized it's Thursday. :fp: How can I be off by two days?

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Schick's agent: "3 clubs are tracking him, his price will be higher than the release clause."

What do you think? Keep it young with Andre Silva and Schick. Or if we bring in 2 forwards, Kalinic+Schick.

how the hell can a price being higher than release clause?

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
He wants out of Arsenal(not about money) his ambition is greater than a domestic cup team.

Alexis and KaliGOL would still be better value than Auba. Alexis is a bigger star on the commercial front also.

I'd pay 60 for Alexis instead of 80 for auba

Alexis reported wanted £400-500K per week wage. We won't be able to match that

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
So how do you guys rate Milan's top 3 signings this summer in terms of impact on your first team? If I have to rate them:

1. Biglia - he is the kind of player Milan have been missing the most, someone to control the midfield. A playmaker-DM who is also a leader

2. Bonucci - world class defender always has a big impact, specially one who can pass

3. Rodriguez - quality LB that Milan needed for a while

Would be interesting to see how most fans here see it.

1-bonucci
2-kessie/biglia tied
3-musacchio

Our defense is going to kick ass

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Alexis reported wanted £400-500K per week wage. We won't be able to match that

The report was 300k. He's currently on less than 150k. Not even PSG or City would pay him 400/500k per week.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Florentino Perez: "Historically Milan is our main rival despite the difficulties of recent years, then comes Man United,Bayern & Barcelona."

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The strongest rumor being. Arsenal willing to let him walk for free next season(crazy)

Yeah Wenger would be pretty stupid if he doesn't move him by the end of the month unless they give him a huge contract. The market is starting to dry up if they want to cash in. If a club gets Alexis to commit they can just low ball Arsenal or just sign him for free.

Last edited:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

:lol: Haven't had any for more than a year now. I did get blackout drunk on Sunday tho.
Like, I don't remember what happened from 2 AM at my friend's house until I woke up at 9 PM on Monday at home. Could have killed someone and I wouldn't even know it. :fp:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Yeah Wenger would be pretty stupid if he doesn't move him by the end of the month unless they give him a huge contract.

He wont extend(not about money) Wenger believes they'll have a trophy laden season and he'll have a change of heart(delusion) :lol:

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rumor city:

- Asensio? I do not think the kid wants to leave Madrid otherwise I think barca would do a Figo to them.

- Kalinic? He is not worth what Viola is asking in real life but in this mercato i think it is fair?

- Alexis Sanchez? He wants to be paid like a Messi-lite. Reason why Bayern dropped him from their shopping list.

- Lucas Moura? No.

- Di maria? I do not see why can we go after Menez again. And before people complain I rate Di Maria very high but he is more of a soloist.

- Cavani? Same as Lucas with a little difference. While Lucas is not really that good like Cavani, I think Cavani would be more of a pointless signing because he would be balancing-the-books type of transfer for PSG.

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
things doesn't look good at all for CF
as i said before, im skeptical of this "let's wait until after 15 of august" policy
usually in that period, you can only buy players who their clubs want to sell them like ibra & robinho when they arrived in 2010 during last days of mercato
but you obviously can't sign aubameyang on 25th of august, you just can't
let's hope that F&M will make the right choice
CF is such a crucial post, any team suffers if they can't find who will put that damn ball in the nets

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
things doesn't good look at all for CF
as i said before, iam skeptical of this "let's wait until after 15 of august policy"
usually in that period, you can only buy players who their clubs want to sell them like ibra & robinho when they arrived in 2010 during last days of mercato
CF is such a crucial post, any team suffers if they can't find who will put that damn ball in the nets

FYI for some that are wondering why after August 15th, they call it Ferragosto. That's like the Italian version of 4th of July summer holiday and everyone is off. Maybe they just don't want to get to work before that haha.

Last edited:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
things doesn't good look at all for CF
as i said before, iam skeptical of this "let's wait until after 15 of august policy"

If Kalinic does not arrive over the wknd. One of Falcao/Costa will then be the favorite to arrive. Unless the Auba deal is done in principal...

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Thought it was Saturday today all day long. Just realized it's Thursday. :fp: How can I be off by two days?

:o i thought it was a Saturday too when i was out.. dono feels like a weekend today

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Kalinic does not arrive over the wknd. One of Falcao/Costa will then be the favorite to arrive. Unless the Auba deal is done in principal...

If all these other big names don't arrive then I'm fine rolling with Kalinic that's fine because I think he is a better fit than Bacca for this team, but we better at least be using that budget on a LW and midfielder.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
F&M must be wearing out the carpet in their offices

Thousands of minutes of cell time

Countless hours of sleepless nights

Engineering the perfect mercato

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
thing is, as long as kalinic is not a milan player it means the management is confident over landing one of our targets .. i promise you we re not chasing the impossible here

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
How would you guys feel about Falcao, Keita, and Badelj?

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
If all these other big names don't arrive then I'm fine rolling with Kalinic that's fine because I think he is a better fit than Bacca for this team, but we better at least be using that budget on a LW and midfielder.

A big name will 98.7% arrive besides Kalinic(if that happens)

Hopefully QSI have inspired one almighty dragon load to close the Mercato.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule