• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Or better yet, fax an A4 with the letter L.

IcyDiavolo

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Luxembourg courts will hold an auction I guess, and Li will get whatever is left over after Elliott gets paid their fees
Still receives much less than what Commisso offered. What was it, 500m including what he owes Elliot and he gets to keep 30%?

I think Li still loses out here, but he decided to play hardball because he knew that worst case scenario he still gets whatever is left over after Elliot sell.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Elliott's response:

87dc2fcc65aa3c029b44e81f43bf782e.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Still receives much less than what Commisso offered. What was it, 500m including what he owes Elliot and he gets to keep 30%?

I think Li still loses out here, but he decided to play hardball because he knew that worst case scenario he still gets whatever is left over after Elliot sell.

As far as I know the deal was he takes on the debt with Elliott including the 32m, and Li gets 30%. Nothing else.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
patosheva the true commode king never doubted you bro keep doing what you do man lots of sLOVE and respect for u :heart:

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Yonghong Li has met this morning with the lawyers of Dmitry Rybolovlev in London, with whom he found an agreement (though not binding) having failed to reach one last night [Il Sole 24 Ore]

circus

A non binding agreement :lol::lol::lol::lol: Yeah, good luck trying to convince Elliot accepting this terms.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
This dude looks too much like Ted Cruz. Can't watch insta with him as our owner. Is he a zodiac killer?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So, whose money did Li put in Milan? (aside from the loan)

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Worst tourists by my experience:

1. Brits
2. Russians
3. Canadians
4. Australians/Americans
5. Germans/Hollandinos

basically.. all whites

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Ricketts are the only family that Elliott dealt w, right?

Can't help but assume the flip will be fairly quick

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
LOL... Sesheva is coming back with a vengeance

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ricketts are the only family that Elliott dealt w, right?

Can't help but assume the flip will be fairly quick

Dunno how reliable the source but I think Ross was mentioned with Elliott as well.

1h 40min till Rino + Mirabelli press conference?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
yoooooonhooooooooongg

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
After the shit MR has pulled, "Trolling" should be removed from the forum rules as a bannable offence. I'm not saying that he really did anything wrong....but positivity trolling is still trolling. Saying that everything is going to be rainbows and sunshine is the other side of the "oh noes we iz doomed" r3@rded coin

Also, I'm glad I never got caught up in the #ChinaBoyz or the #WeAreSoRich nonsense.....this is all fucking embarrassing.....and I blame :b: for this....not Li.....The dude probably did the best he could with whatever he had (and we'll never know what that fortune or lack thereof was).

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hedge fund billionaire Paul Singer, CEO of Elliott Management Corp., said that before his son Andrew came out of the closet he would have rated himself "a solid 2.1" out of 10 when it came to accepting LGBT issues.

hm

thoughts Congo?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I blame :b: for this....not Li.....The dude probably did the best he could with whatever he had (and we'll never know what that fortune or lack thereof was).

"probably did the best he could"

*kickedoutofeurope*defaultonloan*loseclub*
--berlusconi why u do dis :cry: --

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.