Official: Friendlies

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
All this talk of adding pace in the summer......

In this system pace counts for NOTHING
Yes it matters.. Imagine the more possibility if samu and ricrod has pace and strength

Sent from my MAR-LX2 using Tapatalk

ardezzo

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ambrosini
I don't see this as a bad game, considering we're still using make shift formation up against full team MU team who's ready for the season

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
How close is this to your starting IX?

Even if it's only pre season, our midfield is worse than shit without Pogba. Bottom half PL standard. The attack is ok, nothing special. Hence why we're terrible overall.

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Even if it's only pre season, our midfield is worse than shit without Pogba. Bottom half PL standard. The attack is ok, nothing special. Hence why we're terrible overall.
We missed at least 4 starter

Sent from my MAR-LX2 using Tapatalk

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I'm reading through a Utd forum's match thread. They seem shocked we're doing well and all praising Suso as quality.

In 2005 and 2007, years we were at the peak of our powers, United forum was still shocked when we easily beat them. That's how that particular fanbase is wired.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo

I don't think none of those in our current midfield will be our starting midfield. our midfield will most likely consists of Paqueta-Bennacer-Kessie

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
CAna9ds.png

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
In 2005 and 2007, years we were at the peak of our powers, United forum was still shocked when we easily beat them. That's how that particular fanbase is wired.

Lol I know. Remember when all English media celebrated an all English 2007 ucl final?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

None of this midfield is going to start for Milan this season. 2/3 of this attack won't be starting. 2/4 of this defence won't be starting.

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho

Borini Biglia Rodriguez Castillejo are not starters

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

We've 4-5 starters. Donnarumma, Romagnoli, Calabria and Piatek for sure. Musacchio until Caldara is back. Then, possibly Suso as AM if he stays.

Our entire starting mid isn't playing, and we're lacking an SS + Theo is injured.

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score

Who are you?::monto:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm reading through a Utd forum's match thread. They seem shocked we're doing well and all praising Suso as quality.
Suso is quite killing it this game.

My concern with him as CAM still is that playing only with his left foot that limits him quite a lot.

I'm very impressed by how fast he's moving the ball tho. That's a total different player than the one who took 20 touches on the right side before making a decision.

It's actually starting to look like he could have a future as CAM with us..

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
63% ball possesion
3d3pVxw_700wa_0.gif

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
am I the only one who sees something near Piontek mouth?

He’s been dealing on and off with these “herpes” since he got here. They appear and disappear on various places around his mouth... has a big patch back of his neck too.

Now football. He is getting more chance...the team is actually creating chances for him...with the full team, effective SS and him finding his sharpness... once he hits 1, the floodgates will be open... im not worried about him. 15-20 goals this season

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
More worryingly for United, Milan are 3 weeks behind them in their preparation and easily dominating this.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
Anyone have a streaming link?

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia

In 05 we were shit lol. 07 was big but we missed like 7 starters and were running on empty legs.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

The midfield we are playing with.. only Suso may start :lol::lol::lol:

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
hakan just got rekt by a bunch of little kids. someone clip that.

Schedule