The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Today Marco Fassone was been appointed as Counsellor by the Assembly of the Lega Serie A

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Belotti, more goals for his NT in the last 10min than Icardi has... ever.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
on transfermarkt pavon is RW and he played almost every game this season as RW.

but i doubt he will come here, i can see that f&m will buy CF, MF and LW and eventually one back up player like badelj, that's these 3-4 players they were talking about because we don't have that much money and well... uefa.
at least i hope that they didn't include strinić and reina in these "3-4 players" :eek:

ok, other solution is that hakan stay as LW (i won't be happy but ok), we sell suso and we buy pavon... on the other hand, it could be risky to put him in first XI at the beginning.

fuck i'm so jelaous and mad at liverpool :( but it will be nice to follow them next season, i can confess that.

Yeah my mistake, I guess his main position is RW but he can play anywhere in attack pretty much.

There's no way we can go through another season with just one LW and one Suso for RW. We either buy a new player for each attaching position or go with 2 strikers.

And come on man, what's with this liverpool talk shit? you're following milan. Your username is Kaka.
I'm guessing you're a 92-er, so am I. I know we missed a big part of the glory days but we were lucky enough to get that we started following these colors in time to understand what it really means to be rossoneri. People younger than us don't have the privilege, but someday

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
hey btw guys, talking about memories. do you remember when balotelli behaved like a petulant little whore during the games?

Yes!

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Jealously is not a good emotion to have

Thats the only emotion you have as a milan fan

I dislike all of those teams but PSG and City were bought and paid for. Liverpool raised money obviously through the riches of the EPL but also through some shrewd purchases and sales. Sterling, Torres, Suarez and Coutinho cost them nothing but they raised 316 million pounds off of those guys alone...

They blew a lot of that money on subpar players but they appear to be much wiser spending that money recently.

I was not talking about disliking them.. just that i am jealous of them, and the fact that they signed a coach that i wanted milan to sign so badly

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
i can't ignore the fact that liverpool buy keita, fabinho and probably fekir, just can't. :(

i want milan to be great again, i want to discuss about great players and signings, not about fucking felaini, badelj, baseli or zaza. :(

as someone said, i'm fine when real or barca do that, but liverpool... :(
hell they were shitty like us last years and years ago and now they're 10 steps ahead of us.

fuck EPL, it's so easier when you played there.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
you guys are aware of the recently enacted no balotelli slander law the forum has right..

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
newly promoted EPL teams got MORE money than Juventus did last season after reaching the CL final.

just to paint a picture of why EPL teams can spend like they do.

TV RIghts will forever give EPL the advantage. end of story.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
his potential is obvious... he can be the best in the world. Just requires the right fit and great form

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
newly promoted EPL teams got MORE money than Juventus did last season after reaching the CL final.

just to paint a picture of why EPL teams can spend like they do.

TV RIghts will forever give EPL the advantage. end of story.

it's crazy, fulham just got 183mil

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
if they're that good, they wouldn't end in roma :o

but i doubt they will buy them, one of them maybe but both... no.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
if they're that good, they wouldn't end in roma :o

but i doubt they will buy them, one of them maybe but both... no.

like marquinhos rudiger etc?:) they get it right sometimes atleast :lol:

kluivert will go to roma for 20 million max thats already 99% done deal
only thing we can do now is get either frenkie de jong or de ligt and then holland is emptied for a while but mirabelli is ******ed

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Badelj and Reina are 2 SOLID bosmans...

Strnic I wont even both with. hope he doesnt see the field, but he's better than a treestump, anyways. defintiely better than antonelli tho.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
fuck I hope badelj is true.

pls pls plssssssssss.... we need 6 starting mids. a must. he is criminally underrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule