Who will be our #9?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We have all tried to fake it by saying our captain stays, but deep down inside we know this sale would be the quickest way to balance the books.

We all knew Donna wouldn't have the market Raiola wanted this summer. If our new owners want to get our finances in order, Bonucci's wage would be the next thing to look at. 30+ now, PSG interest (widely reported), the attempt to get back into UEFA's good books again, an alternative in Musacchio, and the fact that Bonucci's signing wasn't really planned... it all seems crushingly inevitable.

This meeting may not be the decisive on (given our transition currently), but it may broach the topic.

But I hold out hope...

After the Li saga, nothing can surprise me anymore.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
in a point of history where Grande Milan is after Zaza ex bench player for Juve who just signed the GOAT

7 years ago Juve were in Serie B and today they are favorites for CL

Today we talk about Zaza, Bertolacci and Reina. For me this is the worst position of Milan since Inzaghi’s season.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I get the logic from these last posts, but it disgusts me.

Selling the only WC player we have is abandonment confirmed.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If someone starts with an at least 50m offer for Bonucci and I would start to think about it. At his age, his price tag will only start to drop. But I don't think Bonucci is leaving. He would have found a long line of suitors all over the world last summer when he left Juve if he wanted to go play outside of Italy. Hopefully it's about one of or all of Suso, Bertolacci, Badelj.

Last edited:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think it could be about Suso. If that rumor of us needing to make 55 million capital gain to appease uefa is true, then that would be covered by selling Locatelli and Suso.
With Bonucci if he's sold for say 60 million, that would only be a capital gain of 18 million, because we paid 42 for him.
But Loca and Suso cost virtually nothing and anything we make for them is capital gain

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
If we need to sell for money the list should be
1. Suso/Silva
2. Bonucci

There is no point in selling Bonucci before the 2 others.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
I think it could be about Suso. If that rumor of us needing to make 55 million capital gain to appease uefa is true, then that would be covered by selling Locatelli and Suso.
With Bonucci if he's sold for say 60 million, that would only be a capital gain of 18 million, because we paid 42 for him.
But Loca and Suso cost virtually nothing and anything we make for them is capital gain

Very good point.

If we need to sell for money the list should be
1. Suso/Silva
2. Bonucci

There is no point in selling Bonucci before the 2 others.

Agree. Suso + Silva could fetch us quite a bit, but I wonder if Silva really has a market. Or Suso for that matter. Whenever you hear "this agent offered his client to someone," it's seldom a good sign.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Suso and Donnarumma should be the top 2 if you are looking to sell just off the fact you got them for nothing.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
if someone starts with an at least 50m offer for Bonucci and I would start to think about it

I also looked forward in the time and saw 14M futures... the only 1 we come out on top after selling Bonucci is the one we replace him with Benjamin Pavard*.

Last edited:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
.Kalinic is now following Atletico Madrid on Instagram (c/o @PBPcalcio)

Update: No longer follows Milan on Instagram

Last edited:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Suso and Donnarumma should be the top 2 if you are looking to sell just off the fact you got them for nothing.

I'm certain they were planning to sell Donnamooja for 60+ million, but after his disaster of a season no one wants to bid even 40 for him, so it falls down to Suso and Locatelli to make that capital gain

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Literally just get badelj on a free

Sell locatelli, bertolacci, kalinic, bacca and get a winger and we are set for top 4

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I also looked forward in the time and saw 14M futures... the only 1 we come out on top after selling Bonucci is the one we replace him with Benjamin Pavard*.

Bayern bound for 35 million

m0ch3r

Beginner
Reaction score

Dollar is unsellable after the copa final , noone gonna pay 50 mils plus 3rd biggest gk wage to guy with floppy hands , i know he is young but giving him that big contract was one of the biggest mistakes of F&M. But suso ?? take money and runnnnnnn

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Bayern bound for 35 million

Dont even say that, Raz... say it isnt so! Just lie to me, man... say he isnt going to those tossers

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Literally just get badelj on a free

Sell locatelli, bertolacci, kalinic, bacca and get a winger and we are set for top 4

ST, LW, LCM
All of undisputed quality and experience.
That's what we need for top 4.
One rotation level DM and one winger won't be enough

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
.CRAZY: Nikola Kalinic now only follows two clubs on IG.

Fiorentina and Atletico Madrid.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ST, LW, LCM
All of undisputed quality and experience.
That's what we need for top 4.
One rotation level DM and one winger won't be enough

I think that if we keep bacca, him and Cutrone can surprise us with Silva, all will improve, and contribute.

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
I'm certain they were planning to sell Donnamooja for 60+ million, but after his disaster of a season no one wants to bid even 40 for him, so it falls down to Suso and Locatelli to make that capital gain

Don't judge players based on World Cup performances. Pavard was nothing special in Stuttgart as a CB. Quite a few brain fart moments as well.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think that if we keep bacca, him and Cutrone can surprise us with Silva, all will improve, and contribute.

No. They can't surprise us. They're not good/experienced enough

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
and Bonucci played with Chiellini and Barzagli...whats your point?

One could say Bonucci was found out after leaving Juve considering his mediocre season last year.

Playing next to Nesta sure helped his development but lets not demean him by saying he looked good playing next to Nesta. People quickly forget that Silva was one of the best players during our scudetto run (if not the best).

Ye sure he moved to PSG which works against him, but then again Brazil has also been very good defensively with him in it.

And no offense, I would take Silva's playmaking/long balls over Bonucci's any day of the week.
Forum stupidity is at an all time high. Not even at his worst was Silva as bad as Bonucci when he just joined. I think ppl say outrageous shit just to be provocative and stir things up....not really because they believe it.

Even post Nesta, Silva was a Rock for us...it could be argued that his absence because :max: so wisely played him injured in an unnecessary game, factored into costing us the scudetto.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
It is telling, even if it just social media, it can clue us into their future destinations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule