\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
you'll have to check the rnb logbook to find out who had admin rights for that account in aug 2016.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
you'll have to check the rnb logbook to find out who had admin rights for that account in aug 2016.

77d346c2a202c77e3275aefe31578af8.jpg

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
?

worst kept secret at rnb. find out who was posting at that time, and have at it.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
MR is an RnB legend.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
oh here he is. singer's cock masseur. dint you blow enough today? maybe you could mentor your brother burlesque. he needs to get out of his mom's basement at some point right? help him become a cock masseur cause his brain can only allow him to do menial tasks. menial tasks for a menial boy.

:star:

I don’t even know where to start :lol:

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
^ humble funny and entertaining

The trifecta

And.. loyal to Meelan

Rare. So rare these days, right Swagg?

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
you know all you have to do is ask, general. you dont have to butter me up first. ever.

xoxo

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
This is gonna be a good year

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Donnarumma to Sky: "We are a great group. We really wanted the win, from the first minute until the last. I will always accept the criticism and try to respond. I am a calm guy. I give my all in every training session."

"If Champions League is the objective? We need to get Milan back to where they deserve to be. The presence of Kaka, Maldini and Leonardo fired us up. It was very emotional. Their presence puts you in a bit of awe, but it also pushes to you give it your all."

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Donnarumma to Sky: "We are a great group. We really wanted the win, from the first minute until the last. I will always accept the criticism and try to respond. I am a calm guy. I give my all in every training session."

"If Champions League is the objective? We need to get Milan back to where they deserve to be. The presence of Kaka, Maldini and Leonardo fired us up. It was very emotional. Their presence puts you in a bit of awe, but it also pushes to you give it your all."

Hopefully he's sold in January

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
are there posters here who are reknowned for wanting rino out and conte in? If so, who?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
We were up 2-0 but not because we were in control or playing some great football. I'm not really trying to justify Gattuso's mistake - I merely acknowledge that mistakes can be made and that I'm going to move on from it rather than get mad over something I can't change.

I was pretty nervous about Bakayoko getting subbed on too all things considered and it's unfortunate how it all went but again, I won't dwell on it.

I just thought napoli was so beatable

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Makes zero sense.

He wants pato back with a passion. Begging for his return

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
so now we lost against napoli......

because we subbed Biglia!!!!
images

that was the worst performance from an individual I have ever seen. he truly disgraced the shirt that day. wow some people

you either never watched a single Poli game or you are not honest in your assessment.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
^ humble funny and entertaining

The trifecta

And.. loyal to Meelan

Rare. So rare these days, right Swagg?

I am loyal as f to milan. I just cant tolerate mediocre players that ruin the reputation of milan. we have to get back to winning ways even if we have to cheat. I dont give a damn. make top 4. compete for titles against the elite clubs. I am sick of not seeing milan in champions league.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Makes zero sense.

He wants pato back with a passion. Begging for his return

ban anyone that wants that twat back in milan. he is fucking done. dude is washed up.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Off-topic, but this year's jersey is so sexy it needs a title. It'd be a shame not to win something with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule