Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
It's 18.8, not too much left...

-We didn't sell almost no one.

-We didn't buy SS and MF.

-We buy just one starting MF (out of at least two), who won't be ready to play before NT pause and they KNOW IT.

-We bought two meh signings for depth (one of them is broken, other was useless because Zapata for free >>>>>> Duarte 11m)

-They're passive and we'll have Kakan-Biglia-Borini mid.

For this, even mine 3,5/10 is too much. :o

But as I said, I'll wait till September... with some sales and new players, it can grow to at least 9/10.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Question, friends.

How do you all work out your X/10 rating? What mathematical equations and factors do you use to determine an exact number rating? For example, what makes the mercato a 3.5 rather than 4? Where does the extra 0.5 come from? Would really like to learn more on how such figures are worked out by RnB geniuses.

well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's views and trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and everyone's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely rate it 6/10

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Neruda rnb : 6/10.

Neruda fif : 3/10

497850500527c37652461f352f64ce49.jpg

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I would give a lower than 5/10 only if team became worse than it was, 5/10 if it’s same level and 6+ if improved, its how the rating should be.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I would give a lower than 5/10 only if team became worse than it was, 5/10 if it’s same level and 6+ if improved, its how the rating should be.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
This mercato doesn't presently qualify for numerical ratings. The word 'fail' makes for a good placeholder.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
If we manage to secure that dearly needed SS and a quality MF i would give that mercato a 10/10

Loaning Conti and replacing him with Aurier is just gifts for the fans and GP

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
when correa fanboys start giving opinion

f36.jpg

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sounds like Alexis is going to be joining Inter on a loan plus option deal between 15-20m and Man Utd paying half his salary. Fantastic deal for them. And we have to watch the Spanish noodle play ss.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Sounds like Alexis is going to be joining Inter on a loan plus option deal between 15-20m and Man Utd paying half his salary. Fantastic deal for them. And we have to watch the Spanish noodle play ss.

You mean inter paying 12m plus tax for him is a good deal?

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Good market as far as purchases, but selling wise it has been rough. It’s not easy to sell a shitty product, but it is kind of a shame that we had to sell Cutrone and Djalo to balance out FFP.

It sucks that we are through Galliani’s trash and now have to get rid of the Fassobelli turds and Leo/Maldini’s inspired Laxalt and Samu gems.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Question, friends.

How do you all work out your X/10 rating? What mathematical equations and factors do you use to determine an exact number rating? For example, what makes the mercato a 3.5 rather than 4? Where does the extra 0.5 come from? Would really like to learn more on how such figures are worked out by RnB geniuses.

A few weeks ago someone asked me to make a scale 1-5 to the question "how are you?" and i came up with this

1) well
2) very well
3) [random hot celebrity] just did me a blow job
4) i learned how to time travel
5) i became immortal

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Good market as far as purchases, but selling wise it has been rough. It’s not easy to sell a shitty product, but it is kind of a shame that we had to sell Cutrone and Djalo to balance out FFP.

It sucks that we are through Galliani’s trash and now have to get rid of the Fassobelli turds and Leo/Maldini’s inspired Laxalt and Samu gems.

Laxalt and Samu are still effects of Galliani's legacy (Lapadula and Bacca)

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Just why is Correa better and more expencive then Rebic?

Ask Boban why he is after Correa rather than a compatriot. If they were viewed as equally good for Milan, I'm sure we'd be after Rebic given he'd be cheaper and is Croatian.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Do you even read what you write?

Half his salary.

520k a week. Do you still need help?

They say half his salary. They didn't give specific figures. Obviously journalists aren't going to know. But I like how you reached 12m plus taxes. Inter would not be after him if they had to pay him 12m a season net. Use your head guy.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
When was the last time a Milan mercato never ended with an anticlimax? who remembers that time when NDJ was 'robbed' from City for a mere 3m(good times)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule