Envelope containing bullets for Ancelotti and co.?

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Inter and Milan receive mail with bullets

The two Italian giants, Inter and Milan, have received letters containing fans' warnings and bullets for hunting rifles, prompting the police to start investigations.
Bullets sent by mail may be interpreted as a serious mafia threat against somebody targeted for liquidation, but the police have stated that the content of the messages is but mildly offensive and that it is unlikely that the senders are connected to the mafia.
In the letter received by Milan, a previously unknown fan grup called "Brigate Rossonere Toscana" call on the club directors to change players and the coach Carlo Ancelotti.

Similarly, on March 13th Inter received an envelope with several bullets and a letter with bland threats against the chairman Massimo Moratti, coach Roberto Mancini and several other club officials.

In this case the police opted to treat the message as a "low profile threat" probably originating from disgruntled fans of other teams. The motive may be the Federation's decision to award the 2006 championship to Inter after Juventus and Milan were found guilty of tampering with referees.

Click Here!

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
These dirtbags aside, are there normally Milan fans in Italy who actually don't live in Milan?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Criminals a.k.a. Ultras a little frustrated with the clubs cutting their privileges ? Or frustrated fans paying through their nose on TV subscriptions + tickets rightly pissed off with our management + their staff hiring policies ? (hardly, since Inter got a similar letter) ? A joke ?

Infinite stupidity ? Nah. Last time I checked Ancelotti was alive.

Rossonero4Life!

Forza Milan!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All AC Milan & Azzurri Players!!
BMWTaylor said:
These dirtbags aside, are there normally Milan fans in Italy who actually don't live in Milan?
There are a number of fan groups that are not situated in milan.. i know there is a fan group called BRN ROMA that sit in the curva sud.

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
BMWTaylor said:

of course,that isn't strange at all,exp in croatia,whole dalmatia supports Hajduk,and in my town are situated one of the best fans of hajduk

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Bullets on mail usually end up by killing the target.. most of the times at least .. but only if the bullets are sent by mafia..

If Ancelotti says its a bad joke.. I hope he mean that :)

Schedule