Who's booked their ticket to Athens?

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Hey guys, apart from Liverpool and Milan just wondering whether you booked a seat in Athens for the UCL final?

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Well my uncle has invited me and my mother to come to Italy. But the only ones going to Athens are me, him, and his 2 kids.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
That's awesome mate. Did you book in advance?

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
San Paolo said:
That's awesome mate. Did you book in advance?
I think he did, he called us this morning.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Euro Cup Historical Note:

It was in Athens on May 18 (my birthday!!!!!! :devilcoo: ) 1994 that the mighty Milan walked out 4-0 winners over Barcelona in the Euro Cup final. Lets hope for it again....

kakarulez

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I'll be in athens, but i can't get tickets...the ones on ebay are selling for like 4 for 1500 :eek: But i'll still be in athens, and will watch from a nearby cafe or something. If only the tickets could be cheaper :head:

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
kakarulez said:
I'll be in athens, but i can't get tickets...the ones on ebay are selling for like 4 for 1500 :eek: But i'll still be in athens, and will watch from a nearby cafe or something. If only the tickets could be cheaper :head:
1500 what? euro's?
well people, good luck to everyone going!!!
have a banner saying : "forum.acmilan-online.com" ;)

kakarulez

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
crazymilangirl said:
1500 what? euro's?
well people, good luck to everyone going!!!
have a banner saying : "forum.acmilan-online.com" ;)

Okay. now that milan have reached the finals, the price has snowballed! It's 4000 US DOLLARS for 2 tickets! CRAZY!!!!! :eek: :cry: :head:

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
kakarulez said:
Okay. now that milan have reached the finals, the price has snowballed! It's 4000 US DOLLARS for 2 tickets! CRAZY!!!!! :eek: :cry: :head:
OMG...thats like 24000 nok :eek: but good seats right?
gosh, with the ratings to manchester, if i bet on this game, im sure i'd get some money atleast :D but i really wanna be there and watch this one :(

kakarulez

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
^
Ya, it'll be amazing being in the stadium, but it's just way out of my budget :head: Nevermind, i'm still grateful i'll be in athens!!! Never know, maybe i may bump into one of the players ;)

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
with the price of tickets being quoted here, i would think that cesspool would have more supporters.

JS-S

Banned
Reaction score
kakarulez said:
Tickets are not even on sale yet, so it must be some corporate fucks with a guaranteed UEFA allotment who are selling... or con men.

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
I will go for sure if the prices aren't too big,i can get a ticket,but will tomorrow know the price.......

kakarulez

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
JS-S said:
Tickets are not even on sale yet, so it must be some corporate fucks with a guaranteed UEFA allotment who are selling... or con men.

The results of the ballotting came out some time ago man. these are the tickets on sale. Is there another way to get tickets?

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Besfort, Off to Milan - Liverpool.

This is my first ever Ac.Milan match Live.
Cant wait , & i hope i can meet some of forum members there and get a drink together.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
I am going to.. I just need to find tickets through travel agency in Skopje.. I am sure Edi will do something about it .. ;)

ATHENS !! WAITE US !

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Besfort said:
This is my first ever Ac.Milan match Live.
Cant wait , & i hope i can meet some of forum members there and get a drink together.

How much is the ticket?How much did you pay it?

Last edited:

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anybody,knows the price?

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
^Hmm .. probably should be from 50 euros and up.. the lowest price at Istanbul was 50 euro .. but you need luck to get them .. only people who have connection can buy them .. ( travel agency )

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Besi said:
^Hmm .. probably should be from 50 euros and up.. the lowest price at Istanbul was 50 euro .. but you need luck to get them .. only people who have connection can buy them .. ( travel agency )
oh,that cheap,i thought they would cost around 300-400 euros,yeah i will probably get them for a Milan fan group in croatia.... :D

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Have a great time haver. Don't forget to take some pictures :tongue:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Hopefully I can arrange something with my professors and join you guys. My uncle already has tickets and invited me.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
The main discussion should develop here. The threads could be merged in a while :)

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
JS-S said:
You're right, tickets haven't gone on sale to the public, but my uncle works at Banca Intesta and won an in-office lottery of sorts (4 tickets! :eek: )

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I'll play the lotto this weekend, that's all I can do, I never ever wanted to see Milan play live so much in my life (and I have a test the day after).

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
crazy4milan said:
I'll play the lotto this weekend, that's all I can do, I never ever wanted to see Milan play live so much in my life (and I have a test the day after).
I bet you'd whistle to that test if you'd have a real chance of seeing the game like all of us.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Damn, I'm envious. Exams + assignments too close for comfort. Besides, I was under the impression all would have been sold out by now - accommodation included. Have fun + bring us luck :)

Schedule