The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"messi of kosovo"

3 goals in 19 games

if he won't cost much, I don't mind these signings as long as they're actually scouted.

not that favor to agents bullshit italians pull all the time.

IDk what you heard about Kosovo, but if Messi of Argentina scores 19 goals in 19 games, then Messi of Kosovo at 3 goals in 19 games seems about right. :lol::lol:

Agreed on the scouting part though, cheap talented buys are welcome. As long as we don't have to dish 8million in Agent fees for them (ex: Ely)

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
tenor.gif

For the haters :proud:

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Higuain is useless more because rino tactic.

Piatek would be another victim of this ridiculous tactics

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think Higuain panicked and thought he wouldn’t be redeemed especially with Crutone outperforming him plus the possibility we won’t finish in top 4. Time is not on his side

There was a report that said this yesterday. Higuains biggest motivation to leave in January is his fear that Milan will not buy him outright in the summer.

And Chelsea I believe are trying to extend the loan to 18months with obligation to buy him at the end of next season

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This forum fall in love with Kalinic by watching his 4minutes youtube.

And now they welcoming Piatek, acting like they've spent their time so far by scouting him.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
😄 What r u trying to say?

I made a prediction in summer 2015 for that summer and guess what? Milan had no chance to get him for that laughable price that time.

They got him two years later with just 1 year of contract left, him being suspended for several months due to being dumb as feck with disappointing performances his last year.

So what exactly have I predicted wrong? I was spot on here with everything, as usual. It must suck to have nothing else to prove me wrong, only ur twisted nonsense.

Honest question, how the fuck do you manage to pop up at such precise moments?

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
This forum fall in love with Kalinic by watching his 4minutes youtube.

And now they welcoming Piatek by acting like they've spent their time so far by scouting him.

Always hated Kalinic, and watched the highlights on youtube of Genoa-Lecce, Piatek's first match with Genoa, and damn he scored 4 goals like Lecce's players were amateurs :eek:

Godfather

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
That’s why I suggested upgrading the playing squad to give him a fair chance of scoring again. Cesc + Ibra would’ve been a good start. Also, you have to laugh at Gattuso. Two top players have requested to leave under his watch and he’s still oblivious to the reason. Btw, didn’t Leonardo say a large number of players wanted to leave in summer and he had to convince them to stay? Pls leave Rino before you do any further damage :lol::fp:

I agree with you. Cesc + Ibra would've been a great start but for whatever reason they're not here. I also agree we should hire an experienced and proven coach but right now there's no one available. We have to hang on until the summer and hope for 4th place.

As things stand, keeping Higuain against his will won't help us. It's a pity no proven strikers are available in January, we're in a shit situation.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
piatek for 40 million, and calshio fanboys have the audacity to call PL clubs stupid with their spending.

rather have the guy on your avatar over piatek

It reminds me of the Andy Carrol purchase by Liverpool, except at that time 40Mil was much higher than now

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I love how some of RnB paranormal here who always use their sixth sense to predict unproven striker.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
If I saw this celebration in Fifa I'd restart the game because I'd think it's lagging

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I love how some of RnB paranormal here who always use their sixth sense to predict unproven striker.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We all know regardless who we get as a striker we will struggle to score unless something else is changed.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

It is weird how they all predict them to be failures

:monto:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Higuain is useless more because rino tactic.

Piatek would be another victim of this ridiculous tactics

we need to sign depay

everytime rino tells striker his tactics: "please no creaty, only grinta, and NEVER finish"

he can say:

memphis-depay-lyon_ylg8x9ppdmr11sbix78nsvjci.jpg

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It is weird how they all predict them to be failures

:monto:

I also dont get it? He wouldnt be my first pick, but whats the point predicting his failure? Isnt it better hoping for the best for your club, instead ppl want him to be a failure just so they can say: HA i told you

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
All I want from Piatek is 10-12 goals for this season. Surely that's not asking too much.

Danielito

Prime Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We all know regardless who we get as a striker we will struggle to score unless something else is changed.

This. I thought we have Moncanda for finding us our own Piatek. The guy was worth 4m only for months ago and we're gonna splash 40m for him. It's not like he will be miraculously scoring for us when Silva or even Higuain couldn't. If he would at least offer something different than Cutrone. Going for Piatek is also very lazy from our management: "Oh shit we need to find striker very quickly oh there's this guy from Genoa who's currently scoring let's pay 40 m for him."

MR creaming his pants because of Piatek on twitter is all you need to know about how successfull his carrer will be.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
new piatek on my wrist

sigh

at least his celebration is cool

would've rather brought in Chiesa

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
So Piatek for Higuain...hopefully frees up some wages as well to make a move for Carrasco. With another winger the team is fairly set and should compete for a CL spot. With Higuain gone we will be in full youth movement with all of our core players being 25 or younger.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
A great day of intensifying rumours, with Leo confirmed working on something.

Piatek seems done, I'm very happy about it.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
kessie-baka duo cant create a play if you gave them free 50m field and put van basten in the box

Status
Not open for further replies.