The Rumour Commode V

Status
Not open for further replies.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
This whole saga was set up by the agent to get his client a raise. Don't be surprised if boatengs agent does the same...

galliani was in paris to negotiate and not to get a free dinner :D

badboybjörn

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Whats the point of keep Pato then? Unless we go to a 433 (which is terrible and we dont want) I cant see either Pato or Cassano benched. Both are starters, so maybe one will go? Robinho, unless he is part of our plan, should go as well even though i believe he is still great player

Thats a pretty good question. As it stands today id be suprised if pato makes the first team right away. He will have to prove his worth as a sub or in rotation i would think. Selling pato now at his lowest value seem like really bad business so we r kinda stuck with him wich really isent that bad considering his talents. Cassano n ibra works together and r both in great form, would be strange to start with something else untill that formation is proven to be better imo. Pato offers immense speed so he is v usefull as an alternative against stronger sides. Hell have lots of chances to get back in form and be great once again. Just not as a starter in early season.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
I and some friends did watch together Italy- Croatia and as always given that we are not youngsters anymore in fact everybody in our group was born in Yugoslavia which feel apart ( sadly in bloodshed ) in 90s. And so did little nostalgic came in and so we did try to put together best team from today independent country’s which in past were together in Yugoslavia

And this is our pick :

......................................... Samir Handanovic...............................................

Darijo Srna ………..Branislav Ivanovic………….. Neven Subotic………………. Aleksandar Kolarov

........................ Ognjen Vukojevic………………………Luka Modric..............

Stevan Jovetic…………..Zvjezdan Misimovic …………Miralem Pjanic

......................... Edin Dzeko................................

I done one the other day

Handanovic

Srna
Vidic
Subotic
Kolarov

Stankovic/Pjanic (cant think of a proper dm)
Modric

Krasic/Tosic/Ljajic?????
Jevotic
Vucinic

Jelavic

I think Dzeko is shit tbh

I love the 1990 Yugoslav team, more talent than the current Spanish midfield aswell

Reaction score
forget rumours lets dream, face it milan need a lb and alba would be a dream signing

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Boateng's agent does that, he can go for >20 million

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I and some friends did watch together Italy- Croatia and as always given that we are not youngsters anymore in fact everybody in our group was born in Yugoslavia which feel apart ( sadly in bloodshed ) in 90s. And so did little nostalgic came in and so we did try to put together best team from today independent country’s which in past were together in Yugoslavia

And this is our pick :

......................................... Samir Handanovic...............................................

Darijo Srna ………..Branislav Ivanovic………….. Neven Subotic………………. Aleksandar Kolarov

........................ Ognjen Vukojevic………………………Luka Modric..............

Stevan Jovetic…………..Zvjezdan Misimovic …………Miralem Pjanic

......................... Edin Dzeko................................

No Vucinic? Corluka and Srna in mid would also be nice. If youguslavia would be united, it would be 2nd best national team by a good chance.

deepa_316

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Papa Slivio
Grande Presidente! :proud:

i didnt see that coming!

forza silvio!!!
forza milan!!!

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Berlu saved Silva, bla bla, let's lick his ass, bla bla. Do you really believe this??? It was all PR!!! Now Berlu is great again, right?

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Berlu saved Silva, bla bla, let's lick his ass, bla bla. Do you really believe this??? It was all PR!!! Now Berlu is great again, right?

Let us have our moment breh

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
Berlu: Thiago stays, it's like we sign 2 superstars, no big signings this summer we're fine as we are :b:

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Love the fact Leonardo got again, well, nothing.

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.
At this moment I would like to address all those scumbags who labelled Thiago as a money whore and a sellout- "Fuck YOU ALL"

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Berlusconi blocked two transfers to PSG.

It's personal?

Don Silvio been gettin his Taken on. Its obvious he has something against Arabs in Paris

idiavoli

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Really, all we need is to stay healthy.

- Ibra and Silva remain our WC super duper superstars.
- Cassano is joining them with his dazzling performances. Exactly what we need in the final third.
- Boa is that missing link. The dynamism and the heart.
- Mexes is a good enough 2nd CB. No one has two WC CBs now (shortage of WC CBs and money).
- Montolivo is a good conductor to string the midfield together.
- Urby, while not great, can serve as an attacking left back.

We simply miss one creative/dynamic midfielder. We can easily fund Hamsik by selling Robinho, Taiwo, and Didac.

...... Ibra ... Cassano
.......... Boateng
.................. Hamsik
... Nocerino
......... Montolivo
Urby Silva Mexes Abate

Last edited:

VPayne

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Hope this shit doesn't happen again next season!! I don't care who we sell just not TS, the future Capitano who will give us the Crown of Europe once again

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
This whole saga was set up by the agent to get his client a raise. Don't be surprised if boatengs agent does the same...
Galliani wanted to negotiate, I can`t possibly see how Silva`s agent could make Leonardo and Galliani negotiate for him. He`s just using the fact they wanted to offer huge salary to Sliva.

And Boateng doesn`t have big money suitors so it`s not gonna happen.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thiago stays, but this PR stunt will cost :b: & :g: lots of money. :lol:

Thiago Silva's agent: "If Milan don't intend to sell Silva to PSG, then I'm sure that Milan will acknowledge his worth, and make big effort to give him a new contract, just like the contract that the top earner at Milan has."

Way to shoot yourself in the foot idiots. :proud: That couple of millions of wages could have be used to sign Maxi or Aqua. :proud:

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
You really believe that Silva's Agent didnt already push for a salary raise before the whole saga started? I actually believe this was one of the main reasons why we thought about selling him.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This joke of a management, I really do hope they sell the club.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
I done one the other day

Handanovic

Srna
Vidic
Subotic
Kolarov

Stankovic/Pjanic (cant think of a proper dm)
Modric

Krasic/Tosic/Ljajic?????
Jevotic
Vucinic

Jelavic

I think Dzeko is shit tbh

I love the 1990 Yugoslav team, more talent than the current Spanish midfield aswell

this team is screaming for a 3 man backline-

Ivanovic--Vidic--Subotic at the backline with Srna and Kolarov at the wings. Dzeko would be a nightmare in the air with those 2 crossing to him

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
I'm more than Certain that the whole thing was done to make B look good.

I mean both times Leo comes for our Brazilians, after a week of hell Berlu personally stops the deal.

I think they know they can't spend 30-40 anymore so they wanna show they big dick by refusing fake 40-50 M offers.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
this team is screaming for a 3 man backline-

Ivanovic--Vidic--Subotic at the backline with Srna and Kolarov at the wings. Dzeko would be a nightmare in the air with those 2 crossing to him

That might be better. I like Ivanovic alot, full of effort but hes abit of a nutcase at times. But Im open and didnt think of it at the time but Ivanovic @ RB & Srna @ RM. To me Kolarovs crossin is rather hit or miss and im not really a fan of Dzeko, think hes bit of a donkey upfront, unless its in the air. And with Jelavic movement and finishin along Jojo & Vucinic = sexy as fuck

massaro

primetime
Reaction score
Fav. Players
seedorf pato nesta maldini
leo is trying to act like he stopped the deal dayum
33th5s6.jpg

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
no victem of the roumor comode today....yet