The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
huhuhahaha :lol: peasant IQ detected. Good people strive for perfection, and don't waste themselves being happy about being marginally less shit than their neighbours. Beta mentality, no wonder you don't like THE Kalinic, the real man :star:

Way to keep your 100% shit streak. :thumbsup: I see now how you strive for perfection :D

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bacca's self esteem must be at historic low right now. He has this mutually confessed love with Sevilla. But their best offer so far is loan with option to buy. xD

The only club that really wants him won't offer a permanent deal.

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
Clio RS + SpiderGab last week = 199/10 Mercato

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Way to keep your 100% shit streak. :thumbsup: I see now how you strive for perfection :D

yep. It's easier to teach a parrot to solve a differential equation, than to make you think like a decent human being. Oh wait.. it's actually the same :monto:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Bacca's self esteem must be at historic low right now. He has this mutually confessed love with Sevilla. But their best offer so far is loan with option to buy. xD

The only club that really wants him won't offer a permanent deal.

I think it's just his pact with Sevilla, otherwise I'm sure someone would come up with at least 15M cash.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yep. It's easier to teach a parrot to solve a differential equation, than to make you think like a decent human being. Oh wait.. it's actually the same :monto:

How do you do it? How do you keep spouting absolute diarrhoea 100% of the time? It's amazing. Not even 1 decent post in all your time here. Wow

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
How do you do it? How do you keep spouting absolute diarrhoea 100% of the time? It's amazing. Not even 1 decent post in all your time here. Wow

can't even spell right the most striking and hope-to-be-convicing word in his post :fp: kids these days..

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/diarrhoea

Not that I would expect you to know this, but some words can be spelled in multiple different ways in English language. I guess you'll learn when you get out of elementary school :thumbsup:

Dude why are you being a bitch? :lol: Is it not allowed to like Kalinic, can't we Kalinic fans coexist with others? :(

nice edit :D even spent the time adding a link :lol:

Last edited:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just leave me be in expressing my hate towards Kalinic and mediocre players like him freely.
It's not like he's any of you guys' brother or something.
He's not even a Milan player, ffs!
Don't make me lash out against you as well. I don't want to do this to my fellow Milanisti, but you're making me :(

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Just leave me be in expressing my hate towards Kalinic and mediocre players like him freely.
It's not like he's any of you guys' brother or something.
He's not even a Milan player, ffs!
Don't make me lash out against you as well. I don't want to do this to my fellow Milanisti, but you're making me :(

When have we harassed you cause of your hate for Kalinic? :lol: it's you jumping on everyone who hasn't yet equalled him to Satan. Soon the mercato will be over, let's be peaceful and accept each other's opinions without being spiteful :thumbsup:

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
✅ OFFICIAL

Enrico Vocale (2001) it's new AC Milan Youth Sector player of Under 17 from Como. Champion of Italy, it's a striker. Good luck! @basilicosimone

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Kalinic is not coming. He's just a smokescreen for someone else. That has been told many times now.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Kalinic is not coming. He's just a smokescreen for someone else. That has been told many times now.

sure, but when someone else fails to arrive, the smokescreen becomes the alternative :cool:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
When have we harassed you cause of your hate for Kalinic? :lol: it's you jumping on everyone who hasn't yet equalled him to Satan. Soon the mercato will be over, let's be peaceful and accept each other's opinions without being spiteful :thumbsup:

Many times and in many ways. But it's ok. I will take it for the sake of my freedom to hate on mediocrity. :proud:

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
sure, but when someone else fails to arrive, the smokescreen becomes the alternative :cool:

No. He's just not the target. He's just being offered to us by Mirabelli and Fassone so they can work in peace on other strikers. Belotti, Aubameyang or probably even someone not even considered by anyone.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
No. He's just not the target. He's just being offered to us by Mirabelli and Fassone so they can work in peace on other strikers. Belotti, Aubameyang or probably even someone not even considered by anyone.

we'll see very soon

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's gonna be Diego Costa in the end. Atletico would have taken him by now if they really wanted him that bad. But looks like they're not inclined to pay 50+ million for a guy that can't play a single competitive game for them until January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule