Franck Kessié Thread

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
If this guy isn?t your favourite player then you need to have a good hard look at yourself

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Jersey order incoming <3 Mio capitano

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
The best moment was when he stood over the ball in the corner flag. He was talking kicks and shoves from the opponent but stood like a statue

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
franck kessie shielding the ball near the flag against 5 atalanta players while our fans outside the stadium roar their support is one of the most beautiful moments ever

<3

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Player of the Season by a long shot. Deserves all the praise and thensome.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Immense season. I can't really put into words how good he's been.

Bennacer was really great before his injury and Ibra's been Ibra and a great help for this team. But Kessie have delivered game after game and held such a high level continuously that he can be compared to best in class Kante and Casimiro.

He's developed every part of his game. Some may only see his running and hustling in general (which is absolutely vital), but what I'm the most impressed with is his ability to read the game and his passing. He needs to score more non-penalty goals to be elite, but there's been so much defensive responsibilities on him and his role is very restricted (mostly because of Theo being such an attacking LB). He's the heart of this team and more seasons like this would mean that he will be in the heart of Milanisti forever.

I had my doubts about him during his first seasons, he did a lot of mistakes and didn't really impress me with his passing and other technical abilities. But Kessie is the proof that one shouldn't reject a young player because they're not WC right from the start (as long as the mentality is there). Player of the season no fucking doubt.

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
79 points for our #79. you can't make that up.

ivorian monstro

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Immense season. I can't really put into words how good he's been.

Bennacer was really great before his injury and Ibra's been Ibra and a great help for this team. But Kessie have delivered game after game and held such a high level continuously that he can be compared to best in class Kante and Casimiro.

He's developed every part of his game. Some may only see his running and hustling in general (which is absolutely vital), but what I'm the most impressed with is his ability to read the game and his passing. He needs to score more non-penalty goals to be elite, but there's been so much defensive responsibilities on him and his role is very restricted (mostly because of Theo being such an attacking LB). He's the heart of this team and more seasons like this would mean that he will be in the heart of Milanisti forever.

I had my doubts about him during his first seasons, he did a lot of mistakes and didn't really impress me with his passing and other technical abilities. But Kessie is the proof that one shouldn't reject a young player because they're not WC right from the start (as long as the mentality is there). Player of the season no fucking doubt.

What a great example for our young team seeing some one woirkingg hard on himself and improving so much and becoming an absolute beast of a player.!!

Hopefully he takes Leao under his wing in terms of attitude coz that guy with right mindset can go on to become top top player

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
he is the future captain in case $ and roma leave thats a given

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
immense season. I can't really put into words how good he's been.

Bennacer was really great before his injury and ibra's been ibra and a great help for this team. But kessie have delivered game after game and held such a high level continuously that he can be compared to best in class kante and casimiro.

He's developed every part of his game. Some may only see his running and hustling in general (which is absolutely vital), but what i'm the most impressed with is his ability to read the game and his passing. He needs to score more non-penalty goals to be elite, but there's been so much defensive responsibilities on him and his role is very restricted (mostly because of theo being such an attacking lb). He's the heart of this team and more seasons like this would mean that he will be in the heart of milanisti forever.

I had my doubts about him during his first seasons, he did a lot of mistakes and didn't really impress me with his passing and other technical abilities. But kessie is the proof that one shouldn't reject a young player because they're not wc right from the start (as long as the mentality is there). Player of the season no fucking doubt.

100%

nanook

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
uIo7wnp.gif

replay - https://i.imgur.com/IoGO3Mm.gifv

IrfEKgC.gif

replay - https://i.imgur.com/sGyomqv.gifv

qfz7pC8.gif

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Video of him holding off 3 players??

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
^ just love how he approaches the ball at the penalty kick, it's almost like Samba dancing where the keeper is the bitch he's gonna fuck tonight, fantastic.

afraid to say I (like many others) were part of the '100% physical- 0% brain' squad, but most of all it's due to Pioli for understanding Kessie's strengths and placing his at a defensive position rather than a RCM, and gradually teaching him how to build play from the back (something Rino has started but has proven great during Pioli).

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
This guy is fast approaching makelele/Kante levels…

Then his sheer power also has glimpses of essien.

If he can deliver about 3/4 more goals in open play a season he has potential to surpass them all?

Tonali and even bennacer has a great model footballer to learn from

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Did you guys notice how the GKs face/confidence changed on the 2nd penalty? After that perfect shot for the 1st one he was looking hopeless :lol:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Did you guys notice how the GKs face/confidence changed on the 2nd penalty? After that perfect shot for the 1st one he was looking hopeless :lol:

On the first one the GK was waiting for Kessie (like Szczesny did), on the second he made the first move. Kessie read both situations very well.

Schedule