Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
You're not Barcelona. My god.

I fucking hate Spurs fans.

This wreaks of "I'm bitter Villa isn't the one who broke into the top 4"

as for kearney's point......

I love tottenhams midfield (specifically Modric and Van Der Vaart) but you're dead wrong if you think an experienced italian side with a good tactician will 'attack' v. a team dead set on countering w/ superior pace.

Allegri's too thoughtful to fall for this. You would have been better suited with a german team or Valencia or Roma.

Re-watch Milan's 2nd leg v, Madrid, how gattuso and abate cut off ronaldo and team rotates and plays good team defense. They won't let Bale get into space like Benitez's inter did....

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
Another football team to hate, gotta love it! I hate spurs already!!! :D

Shevy_007

Omo Naija!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Pirlo, Nesta, Maldini, Baresi, van Basten, Gullit, Rijkaard
Tottenham have a shit defense and we have a great attack, we simply have to score a nice amount of goals, at least in the home match.
Our defense is miles better than Spurs', also our midfield isn't bad.
I'm confident we can beat them, won't be that easy, everything can happen in football, but anyways we should beat them.

I agree. Spurs have done well for a n00b team in the CL. Truth is that for such a team, they will only get better with confidence that comes with winning. Within the context of a game, this comes from playing well, getting goals and not conceding. This is where a "big" or "experienced" team needs to stamp authority by taking advantage of their crappy defense (keeper included) and scoring goals to bring them down to size, while at the same time, not conceding possession, but better still goals on the other end. Like someone said after the Milan derby win, I paraphrase in the future tense "Football will make sense again". Time for teams from the British isles to start fearing Milan again. Redknapp hopefully showing signs of being as clueless as his son. Referring to Milan as AC? :conf::rolleyes: Time to smack Spurs with a vengeance for the Arsenal and Man U losses.

February is still some time away. Hopefully the entire team will be fit with one or two important additions. Not sure how that would upset the balance though. There's no doubt that Spurs will resort to the gung-ho play-a-ball-into-the-box-for-Crouch-to-knock-tactic down when they become desperate. Dealing with that just means team defense.

Always be cautious, but more importantly be confident is how I see it.
:o

Last edited:

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Far too much hype about Bale, he hasn't actually done that well outside of the CL this year, and as long as he's against an organised defence that don't allow him to get a free run at the FB he's not that impressive. I think Milan will have this but whoever plays on the right in that midfield 3 has to be defensively strong, whether that's Gattuso, Flamini or Ambro.

:star::star::star::star::star: post. He's good and one of the players we need to worry about but honestly VDV+Modric poses a bigger problem. Also Zambro vs Lennon may be a little scary BUT zambro has class...and he will prevail.

Pavluvichenko/defoe/crouch = Jokers.

tham Defence << Zlatan + Pato

So cassano can't play in CL for sure huh????

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Abate had no problems with Cristiano Ronaldo and Eto'o. Im sure Bale will have no chance against Gattuso and Abate. For Abate its another test on the road to a high-class right-back and he gonna nail it.

i fear more lennon. last season we lost vs manutd because of our left-sight. because of favalli, after antonini's injury. now the left-side will be again decisive.

whiterabbit

Galliani sucks big time
Reaction score
oh my freakin god we really need to contain bale cause without him they'll be lost he provides 80% of all crosses

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dont worry, Abate is a pro at stopping speedsters like bale. First CR then Eto. Now its time for him to eat the welshman.

Ill seriously cry if we loose to another overrated english club. Puhleeeeese allagri, no super slow players like the team fielded vs ajax.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Never mind.

Last edited:

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
Why wont Zambrotta play?

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
You see, I was completely thinking about the Roma match. My bad.

Okay, great, I thought his injury turned out to be worse than expected.

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
Another football team to hate, gotta love it! I hate spurs already!!! :D

100% with you lol

they really think their godly, they dont even have one superstar player.

bales been in good from, as has van, but they arent anywhere near the best players in the world.

they might not know that we signed ibra.... i mean, im guessing they only care for english football where ibra, pato wouldnt make it in the epl, and where pato hasnt even been heard of lol.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
the only problem i foreseee is our superstar players refusing to travel to whatever stadium tottzenham hotflashes plays in becuz it is so shitty/provincial/english

hahaha :d

Reaction score
Please do not read a few Tottenham fans views and think that most of us think like that, most of us know we are in for a very tough game, or tough 2 games should I say.

Our main concern is Ibra, I think most of us our hoping he won't have the best of games in at least one of the legs, but when you have Pato, Ronaldinho and Robinho as well he obviously can't be the sole focus.

Who is in form out of those 4 for you?

We're hoping our defence will be a little tighter though, we've been without our best defender for a lot of the season in Ledley King and Gallas has been superb for us recently. Most fans are also hoping we buy a decent striker in January which would very much help.

We are mostly hoping we can keep it reasonably tight at the San Siro because, we don't think we will beat anyone at White Hart Lane but we believe ourselves to have at least a good chance of beating most teams there.

How do you guys feel about coming to White Hart Lane?

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Please do not read a few Tottenham fans views and think that most of us think like that, most of us know we are in for a very tough game, or tough 2 games should I say.

Our main concern is Ibra, I think most of us our hoping he won't have the best of games in at least one of the legs, but when you have Pato, Ronaldinho and Robinho as well he obviously can't be the sole focus.

Ronaldinho

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti

We're hoping our defence will be a little tighter though, we've been without our best defender for a lot of the season in Ledley King and Gallas has been superb for us recently. Most fans are also hoping we buy a decent striker in January which would very much help.

We are mostly hoping we can keep it reasonably tight at the San Siro because, we don't think we will beat anyone at White Hart Lane but we believe ourselves to have at least a good chance of beating most teams there.

Not looking forward to White Hart Lane, will need a good win at home to ease pressure. Would have to say Ibra is on best form, Binho is good to but it all depends on who preforms best on the day

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
ibrahimovic against english teams is a total flop, so we hope this record carries on.

rooster.jpg

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Well same here.

Ronaldinho. We'll see who are in the team after the transfer window ;)

Depends on the first leg result obviously.

SantaFe

Macrocosmic voyager
Reaction score
The tie can be a surprise for both sides, with an advance to the next stage by either team.

Lets not forget that Milan suffered vs Cesena (stuck on the counter), Juve, Roma. And nothing guarantees that they wont anymore. Lets not forget that Milan has not won yet from a score down. Lets just say, an unexpected Spur goal, and Milan never being able to come back into the game. Unlike Real, Barca and the likes, we dont create chances and damage oppositions week in week out. There are our good days, there are our unlucky/bad days.

Lets not forget that Hotspur never played in CL up until this season. If they were such a powerhouse, why the CL doors were locked for them so far, even group stage? Hotspur can win (just like Arsenal won vs Milan in 2008) with a luck and energy up and down the field. Or this could be the moment, Milan's tradition and experience will be handy and Milan wins mostly by controlling the game.

Anyways, Milan are sure happy with the draw, Hotspur maybe would have rather wanted another team.

ps. happy christmas everybody!

naive_harry

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order
My main concern is the CAM in 4312 we play, because with Boateng there, I am sorry, we will lose in Europe sooner and later. Too bad Cassano can not play in CL :(

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
are you guys certain that Cassano cant play in CL?

milan88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Flamini, De Rosario, Ronaldinho, Nesta, Inzaghi, Bonera, Montolivo, Rooney, Kaka

diavoli7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Pirlo Cafu Ambrosini Nesta Gattuso Kaka Silva Pato Rivaldo Essien
Cassano CAN play in the cl. he only played in the qualifiers and the rules changed this season

Schedule