The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 16-02-2011, 10:56   #41
Dinar
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidd View Post
This match is on 9th March 2011
Now I got no hopes.
Dinar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 10:56   #42
Felix_Abbá
Ma Vieni!!!

Fav. Players: Weah, Boban, J.P Papin, Costacurta, Barasi, R. Baggio, Albertini, Maldini, Kaka, Pirlo,Pato, R80

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutral View Post
As a neutral watching the game last nite ( but still hoping Milan would win it ) , i have lost loads of respect for Milan. Flamini diving in two footed challenge trying to brake a players leg. Gattuso acting crazy head butting people, he was the captain and captains are supposed to lead by example. These players made Milan look like sore losers which left a very sour taste in my mouth. I know that this is not to be true though as Milan is a proud club with a rich history. Anyways i hope they can redeem themselves in the second leg and restore some of the previous respect i had for them.
for saying you have a nottingham forrest badge as your avatar you speak a lot of sense and i can't help but feel the same way as you.....i'm a life long milan fan and have woke up this morning with a lot of shit texts from friends I can say nothing back to.....i've always defended milan but this time i can't....

that was a very Frustrating match
Felix_Abbá is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 10:58   #43
Felix_Abbá
Ma Vieni!!!

Fav. Players: Weah, Boban, J.P Papin, Costacurta, Barasi, R. Baggio, Albertini, Maldini, Kaka, Pirlo,Pato, R80

also gomes has one of his amazing games and he's the only reason milan are loosing this tie....... i hope he drops a clanger @ WHL.....he's usualy hero to zero
Old 16-02-2011, 10:59   #44
Mr. Milanista
Milanista since Birth

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix_Abbá View Post
for saying you have a nottingham forrest badge as your avatar you speak a lot of sense and i can't help but feel the same way as you.....i'm a life long milan fan and have woke up this morning with a lot of shit texts from friends I can say nothing back to.....i've always defended milan but this time i can't....

that was a very Frustrating match
You are not a Milan fan if you lose respect for them.

What ever the players do that is bad I will never lose respect for them, I will just be embaressed a little bit, but loose respect for them? GTFO, seriously.

Signature
AC MILAN
GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME
RED N BLACK TIL I DIE
Mr. Milanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 11:10   #45
Felix_Abbá
Ma Vieni!!!

i've watched milan since i was 5 years old.....and never in 19 years have i felt like embarrased to be a milan fan until last night......

so are you saying you agree with what gatusso did? that is not football and its not the spirit of football.....it made him look like he was a 10 year old boy....having a spaz attack for getting booked, gripping up a coach of the opposition, headbutting him? i'm sorry but i can't respect a player for doing this and it doesn't make me any less of a MILAN fan, i suppose it shows my morals and thee way i've been broaught up to play the game ....just makes me realise what a dark period we're....when the captain, the leader does something like that, it can't be applauded. questions need to be asked.....is it passion or just bullish stupidity?
Old 16-02-2011, 11:16   #46
Mr. Milanista
Milanista since Birth

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix_Abbá View Post
i've watched milan since i was 5 years old.....and never in 19 years have i felt like embarrased to be a milan fan until last night......

so are you saying you agree with what gatusso did? that is not football and its not the spirit of football.....it made him look like he was a 10 year old boy....having a spaz attack for getting booked, gripping up a coach of the opposition, headbutting him? i'm sorry but i can't respect a player for doing this and it doesn't make me any less of a MILAN fan, i suppose it shows my morals and thee way i've been broaught up to play the game ....just makes me realise what a dark period we're....when the captain, the leader does something like that, it can't be applauded. questions need to be asked.....is it passion or just bullish stupidity?
Of course I felt embarassed but that all, I will never loose respect for a Milan legend or player. I know it was stupid by Gattuso but if a Milan fan loose respect for that you are not a fan. You only remember this stupid thing he did but you never think about how much he helped us these 10 years he was here.

Signature
AC MILAN
GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME
RED N BLACK TIL I DIE
Mr. Milanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 11:16   #47
Boban1982
Scudetto 18

We were awful at home so i dont expect much here.

If we dont score early we will probably get hammered.

I just hope Boateng is back for the midfield. Gattuso being suspended may be a blessing in disguise.

Signature
Boban1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 11:18   #48
fredrik9
Banned

Fav. Players: Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan

Not feeling too cocky today. But we can do this. We have to.

We need two goals.
Last time Zlatan played in the UK was exactly one year ago.
And he scored exactly two goals.
Against a team exactly twice as good as Tottenham.

Last edited by fredrik9; 16-02-2011 at 11:22.
fredrik9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 11:26   #49
Esoteric

Robinho shouldn't start. This guy is so mentally weak, I've said it a lot. Ibra isn't mentally weak it's just that his style of play makes him fall short in some games, but Robinho is a prime example of mentally weak player. He gets overwhelmed easily and it shows.

Pato and Ibra with Boateng behind them and Merkel too is a perfect solution. I don't know which one to choose between Seedorf and Strasser, but leaning to strasser because Seedorf was a joke yesterday with his effort.

we can't play 4-3-3 though especially with such an inexperienced midfield.

Boateng will make the difference, allow us to play 4-3-1-2 while not having to depend on Seedorf instead of switching to 4-3-3 whenever Seedorf pisses us off. Hope he gets a couple matches under his belt before the second leg.

Also I would prefer to play Sokratis in midfield instead of strasser or seedorf, but I didn't mention it because Allegri won't play Sokratis anywhere even if 25 players get injured.

Abate hope he gives another amazing performance, this time he will be match sharp.
Old 16-02-2011, 11:39   #50
badboybjörn
AC Milan Legend

1 down really isent the dissaster ppl here keep saying. Its not gonna be easy winning the game in uk but it wouldent be easy defendin a lead either. What i like about this is that Milan needs to go out all guns blazing. Maybe this is exactly what we need. Allegri cant play 3 defensive midfielders with the task at hand.

We are forced to attack no matter if we concede or not. Honestly i like this. Got the potential to be remembered as a great game should we pull it off. If we dont theres no shame in it. A situation i think suit our team pretty well at this point. Just fuckin kill em!!
badboybjörn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 11:40   #51
Felix_Abbá
Ma Vieni!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Milanista View Post
Of course I felt embarassed but that all, I will never loose respect for a Milan legend or player. I know it was stupid by Gattuso but if a Milan fan loose respect for that you are not a fan. You only remember this stupid thing he did but you never think about how much he helped us these 10 years he was here.
At the moment i've lost respect for one of my favourite players, i'm angry at how milan played last night and embarrased of how our captain showed his unprofessionalism

of course I remember what he has done, but respect is a lot easier to loose than it is to gain....

it reminds me of the cantona situation years ago.....i'm sure many man utd fans lost respect for cantona and felt their club was let down by his actions (well maybe not because they are man utd fans) but that doesn't make them less fans......do you get what i mean?

anyway. 'fans' on hear bitch and moan about everything......merkels not milan quality, seedorf is shit, pirlo is shit, pato is wank recently, ibra needs to go.....that is all loosing respect for our current team as so many do....so don't say because i don't applaud the actions of gatusso last night it makes me less of a Fan.......

yesterday Gattuso would have been more suited to playing in sunday league game not the prestugious champions league....
Old 16-02-2011, 11:43   #52
Sasha
The UNBANNABLE One

Fav. Players: Azzurri e Rossoneri

Quote:
As a neutral watching the game last nite ( but still hoping Milan would win it ) , i have lost loads of respect for Milan. Flamini diving in two footed challenge trying to brake a players leg. Gattuso acting crazy head butting people, he was the captain and captains are supposed to lead by example. These players made Milan look like sore losers which left a very sour taste in my mouth. I know that this is not to be true though as Milan is a proud club with a rich history. Anyways i hope they can redeem themselves in the second leg and restore some of the previous respect i had for them.
As a Milan fan I apologize that you are such a whiny little bitch. Seriously, NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CLUB.

Signature

MILAN
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 11:45   #53
Shiby
Bandwagon hopper

Fav. Players: Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Becks

We got this.

No worries.

Signature

Shiby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 12:22   #54
RossonerRonaldo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrik9 View Post
Not feeling too cocky today. But we can do this. We have to.

We need two goals.
Last time Zlatan played in the UK was exactly one year ago.
And he scored exactly two goals.
Against a team exactly twice as good as Tottenham.

Ughhhhh Stop jinxing it somebody said earlier "The last time we play at home against english oppostion and it was raining it didnt go that bad" then we lost against Tottenham so Stop Jinxing you piece of shit just be quiet and be all like ignoring the CL and focus on Serie A and when it comes maybe we'll win
RossonerRonaldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 12:28   #55
AnTakTau
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: Pirlo, Borriello, Abate, Pato, Akinfeev, El Shaarawy

Forza Vecchio Cuore Rossonero
AnTakTau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 12:37   #56
Kasoka
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Van Bommel, Ambrosini, Shevchenko, Romagnoli

no chance of winning this. no gattuso, no van bommel, no pirlo, no zambrotta, no emanuelson, no ambrosini, no cassano. no chance.
Kasoka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 12:42   #57
neutral
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
As a Milan fan I apologize that you are such a whiny little bitch. Seriously, NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CLUB.
Wow, really nice mature responce

Signature
neutral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 12:46   #58
fertygo
Battering Striker

Fav. Players: Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.

I think trailing 0-1 might be better condition than let say drew 1-1 that way we have clear mission than overthink should concentrate attacking while not conceded more. thus make our goal is more focused.

That being said, IMO our participation on this edition of CL is over. We barely have midfielder available for this leg, n away at WHL is hard mission. Hope at least we get out without more pain.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo
"Right now it would be like betraying my history, my past with the Rossoneri. It's been a short period of time, and I'm still very close to Milan. Now it would be too difficult to work in Italy, maybe in the future but not now."
- 22nd October 2010.
Two months later...
Gattuso : "Evidently the God of money can produce miracles."
fertygo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 12:47   #59
badboybjörn
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasoka View Post
no chance of winning this. no gattuso, no van bommel, no pirlo, no zambrotta, no emanuelson, no ambrosini, no cassano. no chance.

Well compared to yday the only player that will be missed will be gattuso. Im not even sure thats a bad thing tbh.

I have to stop visiting this forum day after a loss i cant take all the negativity and bullshit. One thing i do know is that if Milan players had the mentality of alot of its fans, we would be fucked! Your all fucking sizzies! You loose, you try harder and then you fucking WIN. You dont go around complaining and moaning as loud as you can!
badboybjörn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 12:50   #60
fertygo
Battering Striker

Fav. Players: Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.

Quote:
Wow, really nice mature responce
TBH, he's right.
Who the fuck cares about your opinion?
And please just suck joe jordan cocks.

Seriously why the hell u in this forum anyway.

I like you as non-supporter poster, but that post is really uncalled n you ignore our player got elbow n non-call tackle many time, n plz what that Joe Jordan fucker doing anyway?

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo
"Right now it would be like betraying my history, my past with the Rossoneri. It's been a short period of time, and I'm still very close to Milan. Now it would be too difficult to work in Italy, maybe in the future but not now."
- 22nd October 2010.
Two months later...
Gattuso : "Evidently the God of money can produce miracles."
fertygo is offline   Reply With Quote