The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 16-09-2011, 20:48   #3341
Fiero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild View Post
I did but I never posted more about Pirlo than Milan.
You can add all the Pirlo - Seedorf - Anc & for sure I would have made other posts about Milan , Nesta , Sheva , kaka & more.
My criticism for them never exceed my praise for Milan or other players.
And even during the dark Anc era I was still able to squeeze a praise for them when they do good.
Now show me when did any of the addressed people ever said one thing good about Barca ?
Did you ?
Thats not criticism , thats hate & when it exceed Milan its just scream wrong.
Of course my posts about Milan exceed those about Barshitlona by a mile. If you doubt that then it's because you don't read my posts. But it's not even a question, I love Milan much, much more than I hate Barshitlona.

And yes I did praise Barcelona in the past in Guardiola's first season when he created that brilliant system winning by 4 and 5 goals every match, and even wanted them to beat Utd in the CL 09 final.

That's despite the fact that I hated them since the Kliuvert, Rivaldo, Overmars days. To acknowledge facts is one thing, but to have an opinion is a totally different matter.

Barcelona disgust me as an institution and a club.
Fiero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2011, 20:56   #3342
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiero View Post
Of course my posts about Milan exceed those about Barshitlona by a mile. If you doubt that then it's because you don't read my posts. But it's not even a question, I love Milan much, much more than I hate Barshitlona.

And yes I did praise Barcelona in the past in Guardiola's first season when he created that brilliant system winning by 4 and 5 goals every match, and even wanted them to beat Utd in the CL 09 final.

That's despite the fact that I hated them since the Kliuvert, Rivaldo, Overmars days. To acknowledge facts is one thing, but to have an opinion is a totally different matter.

Barcelona disgust me as an institution and a club.
And who addressed you to begin with ?
When I wanted to post you I just did directly few days ago that you represent a small team mentality but never considered you pathetic for hatting Barca than loving Milan.
Is it a coincidence that the hate is as big as the success ?
Few years latter lazio could dominate the world & those people would be all over threads talking about the holocaust & the Nazi's in Lazio.

Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2011, 21:06   #3343
Fiero

Quote:
And who addressed you to begin with ?
When I wanted to post you I just did directly few days ago that you represent a small team mentality but never considered you pathetic for hatting Barca than loving Milan.
Is it a coincidence that the hate is as big as the success ?
Few years latter lazio could dominate the world & those people would be all over threads talking about the holocaust & the Nazi's in Lazio.
Why do I represent a small team mentality?

And I know your original post wasn't directed at me, I just chose to comment.

Agree on the success part though. They definitely did attract more hate... but it's not just down to that.

Anyway no reason to keep beating a dead horse. That was my original point. It's too far to ask members on a Milan forum to tone down their hate on other teams, especially idiots which this forum is full of.
Fiero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2011, 21:33   #3344
The Bear
World Cup Winner

It was frustrating to see so little of the ball when it's within the team's ability to keep possession and push the opposition into their own half, at the very least. Barcelona's possession mainly highlighted their wastefulness and Milan's defensive strength, however, and credit to the team - especially Nesta - for turning it around a few days after an uncharacteristically poor showing against Lazio.

I don't think Allegri would've deployed those kind of tactics had Robinho and Zlatan been fit, which in turn, would've affected whether Aquilani started or not. A lineup with Pato only supported by Cassano demanded a more direct style, in the absence of our most productive forward line's link-up play.

Sacchi was predictably critical of the approach (even taking into account that it was only the team's second game of the season) but it absolutely does not indicate that Milan are just another Inter. Possession football isn't an exclusively Catalan trait, I'm convinced that we'll have more of the ball at the San Siro if Robinho, Zlatan and Aquilani start. It's not about tiki-taka or passing it around in midfield but rather, having the personnel to pass, press and push the opposition onto their back foot.

It's still quite obvious that we're about two good midfielders short of Barca's level of ability; reinforcements like Montolivo and Ganso in January are unrealistic, but at least Galliani can clearly see where the team's deficiencies lie. This was a much-needed test.
The Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2011, 21:56   #3345
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

I didnt get it why our players were losing possession so cheaply.
If it was Gatu & Ambro playing then ok since they do it with lesser team than Barca & with much lesser pressing.
But we had decent passers passing bad all over the pitch.
And yeah I do believe that if we had two better passers in midfield with names other than Ganso then Milan would have clinically won the game.
Also we didnt seems to have a counter plan in motion.
There was time where Pato was alone for seconds & still no Milan player was pushing.

Signature

Last edited by Wild; 16-09-2011 at 21:58.
Old 16-09-2011, 22:01   #3346
MonsterKane
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Rivaldo RuiCosta Cafu Balakov Seedorf Nesta VanBommel Gattuso Redondo Baresi Maldini Shevchenko Kahn

From milannews:

Il pareggio con la Real Sociedad e soprattutto la beffa finale di Thiago Silva nel 2-2 di Champions ha aperto qualche crepa tra la critica e i blaugrana. Pep Guardiola ha, così, deciso di passare alla contro offensiva difendendo la sua squadra: "Da quando sono qui non ho mai promesso nulla. Se vi piacciono le frasi a effetto allora vi dirò che quest'anno probabilmente non vinceremo nulla. Quello che prometto è che giocheremo sempre per vincere, che giocheremo come abbiamo fatto con la Real Sociedad e col Milan: 23 tiri in porta e 70% di possesso palla. Ma non posso promettere titoli - ha affermato tagliente il tecnico catalano - Non so se potremo dare di più di quanto dato contro il Milan: in quella partita il nostro livello di eccellenza è stato altissimo, hanno creato pochi pericoli". Poi, Pep completa l'affondo dicendo: "L'anno scorso, in casa contro l'Osasuna, abbiamo giocato malissimo eppure siete stati meno critici rispetto alla gara col Milan dove abbiamo giocato 10mila volte meglio. Ma il risultato sempre influisce sui giudizi. È sempre difficile giocare contro le squadre italiane, che dietro si difendono in 8 o 10, una cosa che noi non sappiamo fare mentre loro lo fanno benissimo e per questo vincono tanto". Infine, il condottiero blaugrana parla anche di Pato e difende la prestazione di Busquets, bersagliato dopo la prova non esaltante contro il Milan come tassello centrale della retroguardia: "Pato? Un eccellente giocatore in una grande squadra, lo ha dimostrato col gol, ma dopo ha fatto pochino. Busquets? Contro il Villarreal era un centrale fortissimo, ora dite che è inutile. A lui non chiedo di seguire come un'ombra Pato, gli chiedo altre cose".
MonsterKane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2011, 22:02   #3347
Senatore_M84
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
If it was Gatu & Ambro playing then ok since they do it with lesser team than Barca & with much lesser pressing.
And yeah I do believe that if we had two better passers in midfield with names other than Ganso then Milan would have clinically won the game.
There was time where Pato was alone for seconds & still no Milan player was pushing.
i mean we were SOMEWHAT able to effectively get ball to attack when seedorf was at LCM (somewhat). Even then, it's just 1 man to side of midfield. If MVB or Thiago/nesta got ball and spread it wide, barca would be there. Their press is really good, possibly even underrated to how good it is.

But when we got Nocerino, Ambrosini, MVB in CM what do you expect?

And I guess biggest thing no Zlatan or Robinho meant was no outlet for the long ball.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2011, 22:07   #3348
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Am fully aware of how good their pressing is.
Remind me a lot of the Juve & Milan old days.
But i saw our players loosing possession even before the Bacra players got near them.
I mean look @ Cass & show me what game he did so many bad passes.
I felt we feared them much more than they deserve.
I hope Al has learned his lesson & know that fielding more DMs is exactly what they want.

Signature
Old 16-09-2011, 22:11   #3349
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

Allegris formation/organization was exquisite but its stupid to do for 90 minutes, we should try it again in san siro if we already qualified as first , gives a solidness to the team and prepare us more for the big occasion if it was CL knock out i would love to see a solid mf performance I am happy we got barca in the group we are best team to play against them we are lazy but inteligent and they fuuck around with ball for so long , OMG if it was real madrid we would have been dead marcello ronaldo OZIl demaria benzema all of those ass holes running full throttle to our box I dont want real in champions league
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2011, 09:21   #3350
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

I dont know how to put it but it might sound contradicting.
Barca is by far the best team in the world but dont know why I prefer to meet them rather than Real or ManU.
Real will outmuscle / outrun / outorganize you probably the same with ManU.
In a way Barca its like a chess game & considering the grandpas we have its our best chance vs the big guns.

Signature
Old 17-09-2011, 09:49   #3351
Benz_1803
classic 1994

Fav. Players: Milan legendary

we was struggle againts english teams style, our handicap were slow, weak, old, narrow...but if urby able to play as AMR and oh just like

----noce--mvb----
pato--el sha--urby

no more worries

Signature
Benz_1803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2011, 13:29   #3352
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Quote:
I dont know how to put it but it might sound contradicting.
Barca is by far the best team in the world but dont know why I prefer to meet them rather than Real or ManU.
Real will outmuscle / outrun / outorganize you probably the same with ManU.
In a way Barca its like a chess game & considering the grandpas we have its our best chance vs the big guns.
+

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperIniesta View Post
we was struggle againts english teams style, our handicap were slow, weak, old, narrow...but if urby able to play as AMR and oh just like

----noce--mvb----
pato--el sha--urby

no more worries
We can go with our classic and win any game against any team IF our mentioned player are healthy.

-------------------ABI-------------------
--Abate---------SN---TS------------TT--
------------------BOSS------------------
-----Prince-------Aqua----------Noc-----
-------------Pato-------Ibra-------------

Sub: Amelia, Binho, Cass, Seedo, Urby, Ambro, MX, Zambro, Bon.
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2011, 14:52   #3353
nuttela
Super Bludfam

i want pep guardiola facepalm pics!

then it can add to his

edit: dw i found em

Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Wesley View Post
GOOOOOOOOL DEEEEL MILAAAAAAAN. HA ILLUMINATO SAN SIRO IL NUMERO UNDICI...GIAMPAOLO....PAZZINIIII....GIAMPAOLO....P AZZINI....GIAMPAOLO PAZZINI!!

Last edited by nuttela; 17-09-2011 at 15:02. Reason: found vat i vash looking 4
nuttela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2011, 15:28   #3354
kristpdr
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Ronaldo Maradona Maldini Baresi Baggio Cafu

Quote:
I guess it's because of the high tempo ...We have players who can hold and pass the ball but we have 2-3 of them who can pass the ball quickly(Robinho and Ibrahimovic out..and Aquilani on the bench) ..And when you're facing Barcelona , it's demanding to pass the ball quickly and this is where we suffered..These fellas force you to play quick with the pressing they make...And what made me also nervous was when we had throw ins there was no one looking for free space to get the ball..
kristpdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2011, 16:02   #3355
blaze
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B

lol in every pic i see of wenger he is either sad or pissed.. its not even funny

jk its hilarious

Signature
blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2011, 09:07   #3356
Andromeda
^AC.Milan Girl^

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini

just got a chance to open forum .... hell yeah ... Forza Milan

Signature
Life Goes On
Andromeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2011, 11:03   #3357
Sheva0172
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta

My last night in Barcelona i got mugged. They took my phone out of my pocket when they surrounded me with 5 guys (1 distracted me while doing some weird dance-like moves around me). Also my friend was robbed, they took his necklace while he was wearing it (how the hell did they do that?). My friend busted one of them on the head with a beer can, but my phone was already long gone..

O yeah, we where drunk as hell. Surely that didn't work out in my advantage.

To bad, had some really cool pictures but most of all movies on my iPhone when Milan scored the 2-2 and the Barca fans were leaving . My travelers insurance only refunds 150 euro's while an iphone 4 is worth around 600 euro's. So got fucked pretty hard by those Spanish dickheads.

Am a bit frustrated. Still enjoyed the trip and the first & last minute of the game though

Signature
San Paolo
Sheva0172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2011, 18:29   #3358
AC Kid
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheva0172 View Post
My last night in Barcelona i got mugged. They took my phone out of my pocket when they surrounded me with 5 guys (1 distracted me while doing some weird dance-like moves around me). Also my friend was robbed, they took his necklace while he was wearing it (how the hell did they do that?). My friend busted one of them on the head with a beer can, but my phone was already long gone..

To bad, had some really cool pictures but most of all movies on my iPhone when Milan scored the 2-2 and the Barca fans were leaving . My travelers insurance only refunds 150 euro's while an iphone 4 is worth around 600 euro's. So got fucked pretty hard by those Spanish dickheads.

Am a bit frustrated. Still enjoyed the trip and the first & last minute of the game though
AC Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2011, 09:40   #3359
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaizka22 View Post
There was a moment in the game that I liked very much. After Messi literally beat the ground after Nesta made that defining tackle, Messi got up and readied himself for the corner. He walked past Nesta and gave a low high-five.

Upon seeing this, English commentator in Indonesian TV was saying "maybe Messi was asking Nesta : Are you sure you're 36?"
Gifmaterial. 3;56 at this video
Quote:
Originally Posted by footballars

16 September 2011 - Uefa Champions League Magazine

Posted Image

Channel - Sky ( HDTV-Rip )
Language - German
Capper - Footballars
Quality - HQ
FPS - 50 fps
Bitrate - 1500 kbps
Codec - h.264
Resolution - 720 x 400
Runtime - 22:53 min

http://www.multiupload.com/58SQHZV4CT
( guys use the direct download option for very fast download without premium account )

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2011, 17:05   #3360
BrasilianMilan
Eternal Rossonero

Fav. Players: Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheva0172 View Post

Sorry about your losses bro, hope you're alright now

Fuck those Bartha cunts, I'm never going to their shitty stadium

Signature
BrasilianMilan is offline   Reply With Quote