CL : Arsenal FC (3) vs AC Milan (0) (3-4 Agg) - 6/3/2012

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
I like the father and son analogy gaizka :)

It has been mentioned before, but i'll say it again, Depor needed 3-0 to qualify, while Arsena need 4-0 to tie the tally. As long as we don't concede too early in the game, we should be fine. Heck, Arsenal should worry about Liverpool and Spurs more than to salvage a result against us.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

Those who ignore history are bound to repeat it.

I understand the quote, but reminding us of Deportivo is only going to scare the players...

It's a totally different situation.

Think of it this way:

Allowing Hitler into power - A problem which needs to be looked at and not repeated.

Capitulating to Deportivo - A mistake which is best not revised due to unnerving the current participants.

Allegri isn't going to tell our players what the past team should have done in the Riazor.. he's going to avoid it. You don't regale a team with stories of them getting slaughtered to help them avoid it... you don't speak of it. As someone else said, only Abbiati, Seedorf, Rino, Nesta and Pippo were there then. Nobody else. And only Abbi and potentially Nesta/Seedorf will play.

King Alfred didn't remind his warriors that they were slaughtered by vikings the last time they fought... it's just foolish.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Arsenal have been truly awful tonight as well currently losing 2-0 away at Sunderland in the FA Cup.

Only 10 minutes left and i cant see anyway back for them.

I really dont think we have anything to worry about.

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger
arsenal next game

Arsenal - Tottenham
Liverpool - Arsenal

it looks like they will lose both of them :fp:

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
"They are the best attacking players in the world.
Playing against Ibra tonight, I think he's up there as the best striker I've ever played against."

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
Blocked again

This makes me mad.

For one hour, download here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/36772892/armiana.avi.zip

It's just a 5 min post game clip. Highlights, interviews. 40 mb in size.

Just to fuck Youeeffahh. Please download 10 times.
I'm all for respect of copyrights, but this is football. Ueefaaah doesn't own it. They don't own Milan's performance. This makes me so angry.

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
To be honest, the Deportivo game is such a blur to me. Could be the fact that I managed to hit myself with a frying pan on the head while watching it.

Anyway, do any of you recall a Dortmund tie in the UEFA cup, many years ago? We lost 4-0 much like Arsenal did in the first leg. Next game, we were magnificent from the start, and had a 2-0 lead by half time. Now, it's all a mess in my head, but I remember us having chances and finally scoring by the end of the game to get it to 3-0, just to have them hit us on the counter, get a penalty and finish 3-1. That was beyond fucked up.

Anyway, we're through. If we play good, we can even win there.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Anything can happen in this weird game call futbol. Milan don't need to over-commit themselves. Arsenal must attack so; stay organize and hit them on the break. One goal should seal it.

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
1. CMs(yes several) with good vision
2. A new anchor, younger than MVB and Ambro
3. B2B who's better than Noce defensively and offensively
4. Vice-Boateng for CAM

1. Montolivo
2. :star: Rodney Strasser :star:
3. Flamini/Muntari
4. Andrea Cossu?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan dominating Arsenal ruined Wojciech Szczesny’s attempt to put down Spurs

yHgNn.jpg

Arsenal goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny stopped tweeting last month, citing a need to "grow up." But now he might want to stop granting interviews to magazines.
Milan dismantled Arsenal 4-0 in the first leg of their Champions League round of 16 tie, making the second leg at Emirates Stadium an exercise in futility. After the game, Arsene Wenger admitted (via Reuters) that "we were beaten everywhere" and that "realistically we are out of this competition."
And so Szczesny's attempt to prod Arsenal's North London rivals in the latest issue of FourFourTwo magazine now seems all the more hilarious. "The draw is exciting," Szczesny is quoted as saying. "Tottenham beat Milan last year, so we're clearly capable of doing that!"
Clearly!

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Thierry Henry gets his ear Zlatanized.

zlatanthierry.jpg

Thierry Henry gets his ear Zlatanized.

Following Milan's 4-0 win against Arsenal on Wednesday, Zlatan Ibrahimovic whispered something in the ear of his former Barcelona teammate, Thierry Henry. Thierry found it quite funny. This is what Ibrahimovic said:
I am Zlatan.

I have the power of eight million Spartan soldiers and the hairstyle of a deadly samurai who works at a hibachi restaurant on the weekends.
Pep Guardiola smells so bad that his signature cologne would be made of the slime in a kangaroo's pouch and old people.

I wrote a book called "I am Zlatan" because I am the world's foremost expert on being Zlatan. Pep Guardiola is not an expert on being Zlatan because he is the human equivalent to a pond of gonorrhea.

Your shirt is the same color as Pep Guardiola's pants after he wets himself while thinking about how much better I am than him in all facets of life. Including Will Smith trivia.

I am going to be the Prime Minister of the universe and I will make you my Secretary of Ninjas and Health Care.

I'm going to slap Robinho in the eardrum and then kick Theo Walcott into the seventh dimension a.k.a. Zlatan's ball pit. Pep Guardiola has morning breath in the evening and he's fallen behind noted Zlatanist Jose Mourinho.

Carlton Banks' real name is Alfonso Ribeiro. Point: Zlatan.

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
A loss in the return leg is almost completely unthinkable. Plus with arsenal defence, I cant see us not scoring 1 goal. 1 goal scored, we would need to lose 6-1.

And thats just not happening.

ramboramsey

Banned
Reaction score
We maybe out of the tournament but it doesn't mean we can't win don't understimate us you are gonna play at the emirates we got gervinho ox is gonna play you would not have scored 4 if kos wasn't injured

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
We maybe out of the tournament but it doesn't mean we can't win don't understimate us you are gonna play at the emirates we got gervinho ox is gonna play you would not have scored 4 if kos wasn't injured

Yeah mate we know,you always dangerous to play against after Feb is over and you exit all competitions.

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
So long as we have MVB, Thiago, Nesta, Abate, Antonini (aka the defence)

IDC who we play upfront.

So long as we can hold them out im happy, their defence was garbage and lets hope it dosnt change.

Still cant count them out, but so long as we stay solid we can FINALLY move past the first round

Good game for Pato/EL Sha

CL experience :thumbsup:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kos? The guy who is better than Thiago Silva?

Will the mighty Chamakh play?

Oh btw you would've conceded 8 if Seedorf wasn't injured :g:

Last edited:

ramboramsey

Banned
Reaction score
Koscielny didn't let Zlatan
Ibrahimovic bully him he is our 2nd best defender behind per. I won't rate thiago silva as I don't watch seria a. Can't wait to unleash the ox on your team we got nothing to lose.

ramboramsey

Banned
Reaction score
We lost cos vermaelen fucked us up in defence and chez bad goal keeping wengers ******** tactics and ox and gervais didn't play

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I noticed that you guys hate Walcott and Djorou, are they thaaaat bad?

Only knew them thru video games

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Koscielny didn't let Zlatan
Ibrahimovic bully him he is our 2nd best defender behind per. I won't rate thiago silva as I don't watch seria a. Can't wait to unleash the ox on your team we got nothing to lose.

We lost cos vermaelen fucked us up in defence and chez bad goal keeping wengers ******** tactics and ox and gervais didn't play

So you are basic your hopes on a kid who played less then 5 games for the first team?And Wenger is the stupid one?:lol::thumbsup:

You can edit your post btw.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score

ok if u say so but tell me is it cool to write this way becuse personally i find it quite annoying heard djourou says arsenal will see his best since koscielny and merte are injured so i cant wait to see that enjoy 7 year without winning trophy I like ox's og this weekend

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
ok if u say so but tell me is it cool to write this way becuse personally i find it quite annoying heard djourou says arsenal will see his best since koscielny and merte are injured so i cant wait to see that enjoy 7 year without winning trophy

they got gervinhos ox penis is a delicacy in some parts of the world had ox tail in germany once sucked but then im sure ox will run circles around thiago silva whos brazilian unproved in the premier league best league in the world says sky hence ox will run circles around him most probably attracted by the red colour worn by thiago oh wait thats bull not ox is it i dont know anything about spain though i only watch the premiership best league in the world with best players all about pace and skill and pace and winger and pace and walcott who runs circles round and round and round and round.

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score

if you read the beginning of this thread you'll read some posts from Arsenal fans saying that vermaelen is as good as Thiago Silva

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
they got gervinhos ox penis is a delicacy in some parts of the world had ox tail in germany once sucked but then im sure ox will run circles around thiago silva whos brazilian unproved in the premier league best league in the world says sky hence ox will run circles around him most probably attracted by the red colour worn by thiago oh wait thats bull not ox is it i dont know anything about spain though i only watch the premiership best league in the world with best players all about pace and skill and pace and winger and pace and walcott who runs circles round and round and round and round.

Dont forget chamakh returning from african cup of nations which i dont watch all they do is dance and vuvuzela and tribal songs and premier league best in the world henry returning back to red bull too bad he didnt get wings against milan wenger loves chamberlain who is young and fast and milan old team antonini as lb will easily be beaten dont underestimate team so what if we no win for 7 years we play beautiful our youngsters best in the world milan old slow serie A ashton kutcher sux said charlie sheen.

Last edited:

Schedule