The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 19-02-2012, 18:10   #41
Zeusftw
#WeAreSoRich

Fav. Players: Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJuveGuy View Post
Don't know why you guys are blaming Juve for Zlatan's ban, obviously after last year he'd receive 3 matches ban if he did something as stupid again.

I am glad he isn't playing though, but lately you've been looking more of a team without him than with him.
Typical Ladri fan hoping Ibra won't play so Juve won't lose 5-0 but will only lose 2-0

Don't worry TheLadriGuy, Emmanuelson will score a hat trick with Robinho and Aquilani scoring braces

Signature
Zeusftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2012, 18:27   #42
acm55
Rossonero

Che confusione ,
sarà perchè tifiamo ,
è un’ emozione che sale piano piano ,
stringimi piano ,
e stammi più vicino ,
e chi non salta ,
è un gobbo juventino ............
acm55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2012, 18:29   #43
MilanEqualsLove
-.Mrs Nesta.-

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Inzaghi, Zlatan, Prince

Stop asking for Pato. Play those who have proved to be something or someone than Barbaras toyboy. Hate fucking nepotism. I don't care how we do it, but we better fucking humiliate those Juve sons of bitches. I don't usually curse but took a glimpse at their forum and its safe to say, I'm mad. The funny thing is I have started to hate Juve and Conte more than Merda. Juve are asking for it whilst Merda is just pathethic. A new dream of mine is to go Taliban on Conte.

Signature
AC Milan, Always. ღ
MilanEqualsLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2012, 18:31   #44
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

I have so much hate for them ... I would take billy69s old post after a derby loss and post it here .. but still wont suffice ... smack them to the ground .. Jubentus is the worst and most corrupt club in the world ... I think i like manure more than pinkys
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2012, 18:46   #45
Costanza
Banned

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu

Just 2-0 that's 3.5 points, since they won't reach our GD.
Costanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2012, 18:49   #46
MilanMB
Serendipity

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Romagnoli, Cutrone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanEqualsLove View Post
Stop asking for Pato. Play those who have proved to be something or someone than Barbaras toyboy. Hate fucking nepotism. I don't care how we do it, but we better fucking humiliate those Juve sons of bitches. I don't usually curse but took a glimpse at their forum and its safe to say, I'm mad. The funny thing is I have started to hate Juve and Conte more than Merda. Juve are asking for it whilst Merda is just pathethic. A new dream of mine is to go Taliban on Conte.
sexy

Signature
GOAT
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2012, 18:50   #47
Sage
Phase 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJuveGuy View Post
Don't know why you guys are blaming Juve for Zlatan's ban, obviously after last year he'd receive 3 matches ban if he did something as stupid again.

I am glad he isn't playing though, but lately you've been looking more of a team without him than with him.
it would be nice to see a full strength Milan side vs juve, since juve pretty much have magic healing spells.
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2012, 18:50   #48
sushanmilano
Nostalgia....

Fav. Players: Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanequalslove View Post
stop asking for pato. Play those who have proved to be something or someone than barbaras toyboy. Hate fucking nepotism. I don't care how we do it, but we better fucking humiliate those juve sons of bitches. I don't usually curse but took a glimpse at their forum and its safe to say, i'm mad. The funny thing is i have started to hate juve and conte more than merda. Juve are asking for it whilst merda is just pathethic. A new dream of mine is to go taliban on conte.
<3

Signature
sushanmilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2012, 18:52   #49
sushanmilano
Nostalgia....

Fav. Players: Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol

I dont give a fuck who plays as striker if Boateng and Aquilani can play Aquilani-van bommel- emma and KPb is a fuckin amazing midfield

Signature
Old 19-02-2012, 18:53   #50
Sage
Phase 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushanmilano View Post
I dont give a fuck who plays as striker if Boateng and Aquilani can play Aquilani-van bommel- emma and KPb is a fuckin amazing midfield
if boateng is fit, we'll see the same midfield that played against arsenal.

I'd rather see SES or pato play against juve, I don't like the way allegri uses maxi.
Old 19-02-2012, 18:58   #51
sushanmilano
Nostalgia....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
if boateng is fit, we'll see the same midfield that played against arsenal.

I'd rather see SES or pato play against juve, I don't like the way allegri uses maxi.
Yeah but aren't there reports of aquilani training with the squad as well? Massive upgrade on Nocerino.

Signature
Old 19-02-2012, 19:01   #52
Sage
Phase 3

Quote:
Yeah but aren't there reports of aquilani training with the squad as well? Massive upgrade on Nocerino.
not too keen on watching aquilani who hasn't played in 2 months start against tireless dogs.

would be a good option on the bench though
Old 19-02-2012, 19:04   #53
ladro
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Milan-Juve, Allegri existing climate

The technician pinches Count on referees

Passed the exam-Cesena, Max Allegri plunges into the long and hot Eve of Milan-Juve: "The words of Earl? Have been said too many things lately, we should focus on the competition, talking on the field - said to" Series A Live "on Premium Football - I'm just saying I'd be very amused if, when Chiellini scored by crushing his opponent, the referee had annulled the goal: but, fortunately, has validated ...
http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it...l?refresh_cens

Allegri already trolling Conte/jube. If he wins hes my all time hero

If we lose again then.........well then he will look rather silly really. So i hope its confidence in the team talking rather then arrogance:p.

Please, please, please win against pirlo, buffon and the 9 nocerinos. Another loss to this well organized yet all so average team would be humiliating not to mention probably the decisive blow to our scudetto hopes (well kinda).

I hope to see aquilani, boa and ibra on the pitch aka roughly the same thing fielded vs arse just with nocerino benched. Oh and mesbah instead of anto.
ladro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2012, 19:07   #54
Sage
Phase 3

conte is starting to talk too much, but he's done a great job with those players alongside marrotta who invested in their pokemon healing center.
Old 19-02-2012, 19:10   #55
deepa_316
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Papa Slivio

all booked up for this beast of a match. cant wait!!!

i jus really hope allegri knows to man mark pirlo this time, all will fall into place then
deepa_316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2012, 19:14   #56
damn
keyboard Sacchi

Quote:
two very different player.

two very different fitness levels.

why do people have the fascination with benching nocerino?

if available we should play the mid that played against arsenal.
prince, urby, noch and boss.

Signature
damn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2012, 19:16   #57
damn
keyboard Sacchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepa_316 View Post
all booked up for this beast of a match. cant wait!!!

i jus really hope allegri knows to man mark pirlo this time, all will fall into place then
you going?

aggree about the man marking.
shut pirlo down, shut juve down.

Signature
damn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2012, 19:17   #58
fredrik9
Banned

Fav. Players: Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan

Quote:
Originally Posted by acerвιc wιт View Post
Zlatan's ban might get reduced, too! Fingers crossed!
Ibra will play.
fredrik9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2012, 19:18   #59
sushanmilano
Nostalgia....

Quote:
Originally Posted by damn View Post
two very different player.

two very different fitness levels.

why do people have the fascination with benching nocerino?

if available we should play the mid that played against arsenal.
prince, urby, noch and boss.
Aquilani can pass , nocerino can......run ?? I know what i would prefer.

Signature
Old 19-02-2012, 19:19   #60
sushanmilano
Nostalgia....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrik9 View Post
Ibra will play.
Yes He is gonna ride back to Milano in style on the back of a moose as soon as the ban gets reduced.

Signature