The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 04-08-2002, 09:48   #1
sheva7
World Cup Winner

The evenings game. We must to win.

Signature
Forza Milan!
Forza Sheva!

sheva7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2002, 18:55   #2
sheva7
World Cup Winner

Sheet 2-0 to liverpool

Signature
Forza Milan!
Forza Sheva!

Old 04-08-2002, 19:41   #3
sheva7
World Cup Winner

2-1 Tommason scored .

Signature
Forza Milan!
Forza Sheva!

Old 04-08-2002, 19:54   #4
Jamie
National Team Player

Milan were a load of crap. Yes they had first team players missing but they should be able to beat the likes of Liverpool no problem. Simic and Domoraud were shit. Who the hell is Domoraud anyway? They better get Canna or no chance for the league.

Signature
Whos got the balls to challenge THIS team?

Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2002, 20:04   #5
Sweepleft
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by forza__azzurri
Milan were a load of crap. Yes they had first team players missing but they should be able to beat the likes of Liverpool no problem. Simic and Domoraud were shit. Who the hell is Domoraud anyway? They better get Canna or no chance for the league.
What do u mean by the likes of Liverpool? Liverpool finished second in the Premiership last year and were a few minutes away from eliminating leverkausen in the Champions league.
Sweepleft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2002, 20:44   #6
razorthe3rd
Rookie

Liverpool knocked Roma out of the champions league and if I remember correctly, Roma finished ahead of Milan in the league.
razorthe3rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2002, 21:07   #7
shevagirl
National Team Player

I can't belive in this.....we lost again but the diffrence is in that that this time we lost from Liverpool.
What is happening with our team.With this players i thought that we will be able to win evrybody and not to lose like this.This is not fer.....
I know that this was only friendly match again but we should have seen on this matches in what shape are we....and now.....we can conclude that we are disaster.What is this???

If we countinue playing like this we will lose from Slovan too......and that is something that musn't happen.Cl is very important to us and all other teams and we must catch the finals.And i really think that we need Cannavaro sooooooooo much.We must buy him.

Signature
My man

FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!
shevagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2002, 21:11   #8
Red&BlackDevils
World Cup Winner

We played really bad in first half, but we got better still. never mind. We have to look forward to CL. we will be in great stage. i hope we wont get group of death. like we always gets. Tomasson missed great chance from cross from sheva. Dida sucks. played bad, Defence was worse. WE NEED CANNA. i have an idea all write ti acmilan.com and say to buy canna.

Signature
Red&BlackDevils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2002, 21:33   #9
Jamie
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red&BlackDevils
We played really bad in first half, but we got better still. never mind. We have to look forward to CL. we will be in great stage. i hope we wont get group of death. like we always gets. Tomasson missed great chance from cross from sheva. Dida sucks. played bad, Defence was worse. WE NEED CANNA. i have an idea all write ti acmilan.com and say to buy canna.
While you're there get them to buy Nesta, Totti and Vieri pleeze!

Signature

Old 04-08-2002, 21:36   #10
Jamie
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweepleft
Quote:
Originally Posted by forza__azzurri
What do u mean by the likes of Liverpool? Liverpool finished second in the Premiership last year and were a few minutes away from eliminating leverkausen in the Champions league.
Liverpool are crap, they play long ball all the time and there midfield is terrible apart from Gerrard. Owen wasnt even playing. What im trying to say is AC Milan are a class apart from Liverpool and should have been well capable of beating them.

P.S 1 good thing to come out of this was Seedorfs performance, I thought he was the best player on the park!! He had 4 or 5 chances to shoot from long range but only did so once. I think he didnt want to be seen as greedy but he should shoot every chance he gets, he's great at it!!

Signature

Old 05-08-2002, 04:59   #11
sheva7
World Cup Winner

Think obout this!
Milan played before bayern. 3 days before we played vs inter and juve and one day after we played vs Liverpool. Bayern beat Real 2-1 too like Milan.
But do you know any game that Bayern and liverpool played before like Milan?
Besides Liverpool played without owen.
And Milan played without Rui,pipo,Rivaldo,laursen, chamot.
Anyway Carlo was testing tacktics which he can play good game.

Signature
Forza Milan!
Forza Sheva!

Old 05-08-2002, 05:26   #12
Bongo_10
Rookie

this is awfull, I wonder how did Lazio beat Liverpool 1-0 at Anfield and Milan cant beat Liverpool thats just not right somehow
Bongo_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2002, 07:37   #13
Sheva212
Rookie

Hi,

iīm from germany and i think that Milanīs problem iss the whole defence and i know nobody want to hear that the goalkeeper. Abbiati is normally good on the line but all the other things especially @ high balls isnīt really good i would say he is not a keeper who can play in Champions League.

Well, we essentially need Cannavaro because player like Laursen and co are not international skilled players theyīre normal players who can play in Parma or in Brescia or something like this.

Bayern Munich does not have so much world class players as Milan but they have a gerat defence because they have Oliver Kahn. Normally they canīt beat Real Madrid or AC MILAN, but they have a good defence and strikers like Elber who need few chances to score.

So, what i want to say is: Milan need a better defence because u win games in the defence and not with your offence. If u have a good defence and a world-class offense than u can beat teams like Bayern Munich but not with such a bad defence. Bayern needs 2 chances to score 2 goals Milan need 5 chacnes beacuse Bayern has Kahn and a good defence, so Milan needs a good defence and they will win against Bayern.

Sorry for my bad bad english, i hope somebody will understand me
Sheva212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2002, 10:06   #14
Red&BlackDevils
World Cup Winner

I know we need Canna. and milan know that. Goalkeeper was Dida last night. he is bad. simic played awful and tomasson. Lauresn came on as a sub.

Signature
Red&BlackDevils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2002, 10:13   #15
Sheva212
Rookie

I think Dida played very well yesterday, he was very good. i think he is better than Abbiati at the moment.

I donīt think Milan will sign Canna, they will end ther transer campaign right now. ī

i hope Milan will play a good season
Sheva212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2002, 13:54   #16
AC Milan Fan
Senior Team Member

Cannavaro MUST go to Milan. We need him so much.
But remember, when Rivaldo grow in our team we will show the world some Italian Samba Football!!!!!

Signature
ALWAYS MILAN; IN GOOD AND IN BAD TIMES!!!

www.brigaterossonere.it

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!!! NEVER!!!
AC Milan Fan is offline   Reply With Quote