The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Community > Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support

Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support Announcements released by administrators, feedback plus solving any problems you have regarding the proper functioning of these forums or the main site.

Closed Thread

Old 25-04-2007, 01:44   #61
Sasha
The UNBANNABLE One

Fav. Players: Azzurri e Rossoneri

Sorry for the double post, but I still think kevin dk can be a fine mod.

Signature

MILAN
Old 25-04-2007, 01:53   #62
Marcus
Costacurta Groupie

Fav. Players: Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ

He's been fair whenever i stumbled upon him :P

Signature
Old 25-04-2007, 01:57   #63
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanoMike
Sorry for the double post, but I still think kevin dk can be a fine mod.
He is just 2 fun 2 b a mod.
He can serve the forum better as he is.
Old 25-04-2007, 02:15   #64
Axl
National Team Player

hiijawi and enough is enough!

Signature
"Winning isn't everything but wanting to win is.."
Old 25-04-2007, 04:34   #65
FaraJ
;}

Thanks for all the great work BMW
Old 25-04-2007, 07:31   #66
ARNOLD RIMMER
Second Technician

Fav. Players: Pippo, DeSciglio

Errr do we have a new mod then or not?

Signature

Old 25-04-2007, 10:04   #67
crazymilangirl
Busy, Busy, Busy

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!

Quote:
Should I be flattered or question why you are rolling your eyes?

I really want the job, dating back to my first pompous, arrogant post.

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=8529
:
i did it because i remembered your first arrogant introduction thread

and lmao @ martin..bwhahahahhh OMG passion did what she told everyone else not to do

i guess it takes a troll to know a troll HUH?

farouk, quit being such a suck up OMG OMG would you give up already..

the only unfair decision is that bmwtaylor aint a mod no more..imo she was the best mod we had here! she knew when to close threads, when to delete posts and since gaizka, italian_tsar etc are invisible (i dont mean the appear offline option) she should get her job back if she wants it! she was great at it, and its ironic that the two members who were complaining about her moderating are those who are banned now, temporarly but still

be reasonable and tell us why she got fired, pweez ?

just my opinion.....

Signature
With a courage that was more than human he managed to leave a message for the entire world: "Do not submit to exploitation, of any kind; maintain a tenacious grip on veracity; better die with honour than live in shame".
Old 25-04-2007, 10:33   #68
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Maybe its a conspiracy.
Passion always picked on Tay & she is connected 2 the mods.
So they did all this “temporarily ban” 4 Passion 2 give her an alibi & that demoting Tay isnt about Passion who got banned & there 4 she cant b the 1 pulling the strings.
Corruption
Old 25-04-2007, 10:36   #69
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

My only regret is the Drogba thread.
I mean who is gonna take care of the greatest + kick ass + wow thread of all time now ?
My only regret is the Drogba thread.
I mean who is gonna take care of the greatest + kick ass + wow thread of all time now ?
She was this |__| close of declaring independence of that thread from this forum + install herself as the mod of all mods.
Old 25-04-2007, 11:02   #70
crazymilangirl
Busy, Busy, Busy

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!

^^^LMAO she'll be back

but i cant believe how she could go on and on about trolling and having several id's when she got one (? probably more) herself.. LIFE IS GREAT

Signature
With a courage that was more than human he managed to leave a message for the entire world: "Do not submit to exploitation, of any kind; maintain a tenacious grip on veracity; better die with honour than live in shame".
Old 25-04-2007, 11:34   #71
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild
How romantic
Banned permanently for making homosexual hints

Anguisette would/could get my vote as well, though she seems to spend too little time here to be a mod

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Old 25-04-2007, 11:47   #72
menon_inc
¤ I Still Believe ¤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild
Maybe its a conspiracy.
Passion always picked on Tay & she is connected 2 the mods.
So they did all this “temporarily ban” 4 Passion 2 give her an alibi & that demoting Tay isnt about Passion who got banned & there 4 she cant b the 1 pulling the strings.
Corruption
Maybe it is...sigh

Signature
AC MILAN --THE BEST THERE IS
THE BEST THERE WAS
AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE
-----------http://talkmilan.blogspot.com/--------

Legends
Old 25-04-2007, 12:08   #73
Faяouk
Banned

Fav. Players: Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta

Since everyone is throwing his candidates, I thought I should too! As I said I think we need 3 new moderators, and I pick:

- madtherchot
- censithoriis
- Velez Mostar

And Wild I agree with you 100%, I prefer to be the naughty kid than the teacher who is trying to destroy all the fun.
Old 25-04-2007, 13:46   #74
Metalheadache
Il Capitano

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Janku, Kaka, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Pippo, Gilardino, Dida & Co.

Grazie BMW!
Whoever replaces gets my vote

Signature
Old 25-04-2007, 14:18   #75
Pirlo Fan
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov

Wow, what a dramatic change of events.

Thanks BMW for your time as mod here. I found you had to deal with alot of pressure and insults and sometimes I wondered if you were the only one. I found that you handed it well however.

If we are getting to vote for mods mine goes to madtherchot, but also why not have an actual poll based on nominations. Although I think it is also ultimately David's choice.

Signature

Stubborn silly people annoy me...
Old 25-04-2007, 14:31   #76
crazymilangirl
Busy, Busy, Busy

i think madterchot and all the others are too good posters, like wild himself said
we need someone who doesnt opost much but is only often
the mods ultimate job is to cloe redudant threads, delete offtopic posts and calm people down
we need someone mature, someone who is online and someone who doesnt really post much but is updated when it comes to news about ac milan

if any goodposters becomes a mod then im sure they cant post, like wild etc said and also getting into a forum fight is very popular around here and im sure that people would use the mods previous posts etc against him so why not choose sumone you got nothing against

Signature
Old 25-04-2007, 15:03   #77
NobodyCares
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini , Rui Costa , Nesta

Ohk , I never wanted to post in here as my advice is never much heard.
Anyway, It'll Take a lot of time getting used to not seeing BMW's Name in Bold letters.
All Id like to say is , Thank You for your service , sometimes kind , sometimes harsh but nonetheless usefull advice.
I Hope you dont change your ways, Great Job

One Question , Why'd you have to take her off the job?
And as far as the New mod in concerned , Suitable candidates obviously are Wild , Kevin_dk, Jasper , Crazymilangirl <beauty counts > and maybe i would like to see MilanoMike as a Mod.

Surprise Entry: Pupone#10. Try him out?
And can we take a vote on it??
Id Like to see , San_paolo vs Wild.

Signature
Old 25-04-2007, 15:16   #78
crazymilangirl
Busy, Busy, Busy

Quote:
A standing ovation for BMW. Thanks for your superb (yet questionable ) modding. I really don't mean to be pompous but I think I would be a nice fit for Mod. I try to log on everyday and I have a keen eye for mistakes (in terms of bandwith usage, not just spelling). I know I can get a little bit frustrated with idiots (iluvuronaldo, frook, cmg)
FUCK YOU
you wont be a mod here..ill make sure of it if its the last thing i do
screw you, "id be a good mod" MY FOOT....your past is still remembered with your "women doesnt fart" thread, if it wasnt for passions bitching and trolling and insulting youd still be in offtopic like i am but i never even wanted to be a mod or the best poster so ooooops for you

EDIT: and i can guarantee you that calling members "fools" will mess up your chances as the new mod....see? be careful and besides a mod gotat atleast be half decent with the members and get along with them...you're far far far away..so maybe in 1 year or 2 GOOD LCUK

LOL @ ZD's post....beauty? now careful mate.....or people might start posting pics to prove that they're hawt LOL JK thanx for putting my name up there but no thanx

Signature

Last edited by crazymilangirl; 25-04-2007 at 15:27.
Old 25-04-2007, 15:27   #79
NobodyCares
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini , Rui Costa , Nesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymilangirl
FUCK YOU
you wont be a mod here..ill make sure of it if its the last thing i do
screw you, "id be a good mod" MY FOOT....your past is still remembered with your "women doesnt fart" thread, if it wasnt for passions bitching and trolling and insulting youd still be in offtopic like i am but i never even wanted to be a mod or the best poster so ooooops for you

LOL @ ZD's post....beauty? now careful mate.....or people might start posting pics to prove that they're hawt LOL JK thanx for putting my name up there but no thanx
Im new to flirting online

Signature
Old 25-04-2007, 15:28   #80
crazymilangirl
Busy, Busy, Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZD_Banana
Im new to flirting online
LOL hahahaha you know, there are heaps of people in this forum who are experts at it give them a call

well lets not go offtopic..when will we know who the new mod is ?

Signature
Closed Thread