The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Community > Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support

Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support Announcements released by administrators, feedback plus solving any problems you have regarding the proper functioning of these forums or the main site.

Closed Thread

Old 25-04-2007, 15:36   #81
ORez
The Red & Black Army

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faяouk
I'm annoyed and I don't know what to do. This place is NOTHING without Passion, and I don't see a clear reason for her to get banned. She did way too much to this forum, and she is a legend in her own way. I had never even thought that this day would come, and Passion for *9* would get banned. I guess it will be permanent now, but I hope that she comes back and from tomorrow. But this certainly isn't the passion I know, howcome she suddenly gave it all up and decided to say "ban me permanently I don't give a fuck" The passion we all know is a strong passion who never gives up and fights to achieve what she wants and in the end she ends up having it. Please David let Passion come back here, this place would never be the same without her. And Passion please re consider coming back here if David accepts it, come and fight against anybody who doesn't want you here and prove him wrong like you always do.

Now all of you go on and call me a suck up But just to make it clear, I'm not sucking up to her, why would I? When she's banned. I'm just stating my opinion that passion is a legend in her own way, and that she gives this place a special flavor, and I don't see what's the difference in her behavior that led to such a ban. Passion has always been like that.

On the other hand, I would like to thank you BMWTaylor for all your efforts here as a mod, and I don't see why were you demoted. You were doing your job almost perfectly aside from being a little bit extra strict and deleting some posts of passion without a reason.

As for the last thing I'm going to say now, I think we should assign 3 new mods, because BMWTaylor has been working like 3 members at the same time, and we don't have any regular moderator here. I'm surely not one to give candidates on who should be nominated, and I'm not surprised at all for not being mentioned at least once by any of those who listed their nominations, after all I'm just a 14 year old kid who says the word "fuck" a lot, and comes up with a bit of drama every now and then.
Fan boy classic, why the fuck is this thread still open? Amongst others that would close so quickly, why is this one still open?

Signature
We keep signing players who are hardly making an impact in their own leagues...! And sell those that do good here.

We need to sign forwards from Spain, Midfielders from France and develop our own defenders.
Old 25-04-2007, 15:38   #82
Tsar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymilangirl
when will we know who the new mod is ?
We already know - like there is any doubt, the future is bright, the future is Tsar!

I'd also like to announce the expansion of my coalition party: As well As myself and Jasper, I now would like to welcome you to Pupone and zzzzzzz, who will also be representing us in the modship campaign as purposed mods also.

My party's manifesto will soon follow:

VOTE COALITION
Old 25-04-2007, 15:41   #83
Faяouk
Banned

Fav. Players: Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORez
why the fuck is this thread still open? Amongst others that would close so quickly, why is this one still open?
Maybe because it's opened by David the administrator of the forum? Or because it's to decide one of the most important decisions in this forum which is to assign the new mod[s]? or maybe because we don't have any active mod?

OR MAYBE BECAUSE OF ALL OF THESE REASONS TOGETHER?
Old 25-04-2007, 15:42   #84
crazymilangirl
Busy, Busy, Busy

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsar
We already know - like there is any doubt, the future is bright, the future is Tsar!

I'd also like to announce the expansion of my coalition party: As well As myself and Jasper, I now would like to welcome you to Pupone and zzzzzzz, who will also be representing us in the modship campaign as purposed mods also.

My party's manifesto will soon follow:
ALLOW ME TO SAY: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ON ABOUT

you are the joker who left, then came back as 1000 billion people and then was banned and then came back and made a horrible mistake by pm'ing passion saying " show me some love baby" yea yea, i know forum history

even farouk would come before you as mod....I HOPE HE DOES
BUT you beat milanomike because you went to a very good university

Signature
With a courage that was more than human he managed to leave a message for the entire world: "Do not submit to exploitation, of any kind; maintain a tenacious grip on veracity; better die with honour than live in shame".

Last edited by crazymilangirl; 25-04-2007 at 15:45.
Old 25-04-2007, 15:47   #85
Faяouk
Banned

Fav. Players: Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta

Quote:
even farouk would come before you as mod....I HOPE HE DOES
Is that meant to make fun of me?
Old 25-04-2007, 15:51   #86
Tsar
Banned

Quote:
yea yea, i know forum history
Clearly not that well as that was someone else entirely. I was the renegade who stood up against the then corrupt administration and was banned for it - a political prisoner if you will, kind of like Nelson Mandela but with more charisma. You have me to thank for the now peaceful times, (relatively), we have here now, I brought about change for the good in the end with a near total overhaul of admin after my revolution, and I intend to further my success in this campaign.

FORZA COALITION!
Old 25-04-2007, 15:51   #87
crazymilangirl
Busy, Busy, Busy

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!

Quote:
Is that meant to make fun of me?
oh dear boy no i think actually you would get a lil serious as a mod dunno how good job you'd do but your LOVE passion got a chance then why shouldnt you ?

but i think everyone else disagrees..but remember, you come before tsar and milanomike

Signature
With a courage that was more than human he managed to leave a message for the entire world: "Do not submit to exploitation, of any kind; maintain a tenacious grip on veracity; better die with honour than live in shame".
Old 25-04-2007, 15:56   #88
NobodyCares
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini , Rui Costa , Nesta

Quote:
LOL hahahaha you know, there are heaps of people in this forum who are experts at it give them a call

well lets not go offtopic..when will we know who the new mod is ?
Lolz , sure.
Tentendaaaaaaaa....and the mod is
*im waiting*

Signature
Old 25-04-2007, 15:58   #89
crazymilangirl
Busy, Busy, Busy

Quote:
Clearly not that well as that was someone else entirely. I was the renegade who stood up against the then corrupt administration and was banned for it - a political prisoner if you will, kind of like Nelson Mandela but with more charisma. You have me to thank for the now peaceful times, (relatively), we have here now, I brought about change for the good in the end with a near total overhaul of admin after my revolution, and I intend to further my success in this campaign.
aw please...im sure david regrets letting you come back LOL

why dont you take your revolution with you to the acmilan.forumer.com or whateva it was...soo dark and emo like..new banners, and colours would help you get members
take with you your coalition party too (i doubt pupone and zzzz are with you but whateva, most people here remembers you and if you take time to search you'll see what everyone here thinks of you)

its pathetic that you actually are serious here

OK PEOPLE: HELP ME OUT!

what does these mods get??? they get paid? they get sumthn i missed? cause its like extremely important for some people around here to be a mod id say mods deserves more respect, but they dont get no respect from our members so why become a mod?

ok they get access to the VIP room and can bash all of us mortal members LOL but c'mon

Signature
Old 25-04-2007, 18:27   #90
ORez
The Red & Black Army

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta

Quote:
Maybe because it's opened by David the administrator of the forum?
wtf does that mean.

Quote:
Or because it's to decide one of the most important decisions in this forum which is to assign the new mod[s]?
Wow, important decisions, how many hungry people are we feeding?

Quote:
or maybe because we don't have any active mod?
There are alot of active mods, Italian, Rex, etc. How many do we need?

Quote:

Signature
We keep signing players who are hardly making an impact in their own leagues...! And sell those that do good here.

We need to sign forwards from Spain, Midfielders from France and develop our own defenders.
Old 25-04-2007, 18:35   #91
Sasha
The UNBANNABLE One

Fav. Players: Azzurri e Rossoneri

Quote:
you beat milanomike because you went to a very good university
Hey hey hey, don't mess with UCLA! What U did Tsar go to?

Signature

MILAN
Old 25-04-2007, 18:38   #92
Sasha
The UNBANNABLE One

Quote:
FUCK YOU
you wont be a mod here..ill make sure of it if its the last thing i do
screw you, "id be a good mod" MY FOOT....your past is still remembered with your "women doesnt fart" thread
That was the greatest thread ever! David just had to close it because he feared the sheer power of it would prevent people from posting anywhere else. Or maybe because it was really stupid.

PS- No need for harsh language cmg. I'm shocked.

Signature

MILAN
Old 25-04-2007, 18:47   #93
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Quote:
Quote:
I was the renegade who stood up against the then corrupt administration and was banned for it - a political prisoner if you will, kind of like Nelson Mandela but with more charisma. You have me to thank for the now peaceful times, (relatively), we have here now, I brought about change for the good in the end with a near total overhaul of admin after my revolution, and I intend to further my success in this campaign.
What the fuck r u talking about ? LOL
R u in a war of something ?
I think David already made his mind & what we say here is 4 fun but even if that wansnt the case I don’t think David is stupid enough 2 assign u as a mond.

Why would any1 would wanna b a mod ?
I say any1 who want the job shouldn’t get it.
Do u ppl need 2 have a post 2 feel important ?
Mandela ? Charisma ? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Jasper , Pupone + ZZZZZ ?
What the fuck r u thinkin ?

Last edited by Wild; 25-04-2007 at 18:51.
Old 25-04-2007, 18:50   #94
Kalac#16
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZD_Banana
Ohk , I never wanted to post in here as my advice is never much heard.
Anyway, It'll Take a lot of time getting used to not seeing BMW's Name in Bold letters.
All Id like to say is , Thank You for your service , sometimes kind , sometimes harsh but nonetheless usefull advice.
I Hope you dont change your ways, Great Job

One Question , Why'd you have to take her off the job?
And as far as the New mod in concerned , Suitable candidates obviously are Wild , Kevin_dk, Jasper , Crazymilangirl <beauty counts > and maybe i would like to see MilanoMike as a Mod.

Surprise Entry: Pupone#10. Try him out?
And can we take a vote on it??
Id Like to see , San_paolo vs Wild.
HAHAH CMG. Maybe make her an off topic mod.
Jasper, maybe. Pupone's not on enough.
Old 25-04-2007, 19:03   #95
crazymilangirl
Busy, Busy, Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gila#11.
HAHAH CMG. Maybe make her an off topic mod.
Jasper, maybe. Pupone's not on enough.
hahah CMG doesnt want to be a mod if she did, becoming one of these "serious posters" aint that hard to put it like that but she dont!
the man was trying his online flirting line..let him have some fun

MilanoMike: Puh Leaze

Signature
Old 25-04-2007, 19:06   #96
Kalac#16
AC Milan Icon

LOL 'Martin' the person who'd always rant on about these people with double profiles had a double profile themself.
Anyway. Passion did the best job here being a mod, at the time when we had 4 threads per transfer rumour.
Tsar will most likely start some rebellion if appointed anyway.
Old 25-04-2007, 19:09   #97
Sasha
The UNBANNABLE One

Quote:
screw you, "id be a good mod" MY FOOT....your past is still remembered with your "women doesnt fart" thread
Why lookie here
V
V
Quote:
ROFLMAO bwahahahhahah, bwahahhaa LOL...

you're soo kewl dude, lol what a topic..so whats da amazing conversation? right now peepz askin abt your school LOL
but get this topic goin' and i'll reply lol....
Seems like you jumped ship cmg. I am "kewl" aren't I.

Quote:
FUCK YOU
you wont be a mod here..ill make sure of it if its the last thing i do
Oh yes because YOU are so respected right?

Signature

MILAN
Old 25-04-2007, 19:16   #98
crazymilangirl
Busy, Busy, Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanoMike
Why lookie here
seen that long long time ago "dear" you need glasses?or just found them "dear"

Quote:
Seems like you jumped ship cmg. I am "kewl" aren't I.
excuse me, as i am human i make mistakes and this one was one of them....and since you are OH SO important to me, will you forgive me, "dear"?

Quote:
Oh yes because YOU are so respected right?
no, because you are just as respected as me now "dear" these multiquoting and one liners cant possible help your "i want to be a mod" compaign...can it "dear" ?

Signature

Last edited by crazymilangirl; 25-04-2007 at 19:20. Reason: TYPO, wouldnt want the spelling freak to fall off his chair ;)
Old 25-04-2007, 19:18   #99
Sasha
The UNBANNABLE One

David, I think your PM box is full because I just tried sending you one. But it didn't go through.

Signature

MILAN
Old 25-04-2007, 19:20   #100
Kalac#16
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
David, I think your PM box is full because I just tried sending you one. But it didn't go through.
I guess he's getting alot of requests + input for this.
Closed Thread