The Rumour Commode III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Largo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
It's not. His natural position is AM. He played it in Hertha Berlin, Tottenham, Portsmouth and Germany youth teams. He did play CM for Ghana and intermittently elsewhere, but he's naturally a AM, as he himself claims.

where did you get this info?
that's wrong... he always played LM, RM, ZM or DM.
rarely as AM.

inter merda

Beginner
Reaction score
imo it will be Hamsik, Ganso & Astori. why Hamsik if napoli are going for Lamela then it suggests Hamsik could be on his way hopefully to Milan. why Ganso because we have been watching and negotiating for him for months, why Astori i'm not sure why just a have a feeling he will be playing back up centre back next season. Zapatta would be a better choice imo i have nothing against Astori he has a lot of potential but right now Zapatta is a far better CB.

fabregas has recently stated he is happy to stay at arsenal check out the link i seriously doubt wenger will let him go if this is the case http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/13778733.stm i think the original source is the guardian newspaper who are very reliable sources.

can i suggest one consideration for the rumour commode III keep it to rumours and if at all possible supply a link/source however implausible. Any personal differences/arguments/insults email each other please, thank you :o
we will all know right before the closing of the transfer windows
but I hope Hamsik and Astori come here for this season
Ganso possible for next season :lol:

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
He looks SUPER-happy when he says that! :thumbsup:

_53426313_fabregas.jpg

true :lol: he looks like he's having a party ah players often have glum faces at press interviews in england the weather has a profound effect on people.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
where did you get this info?
that's wrong... he always played LM, RM, ZM or DM.
rarely as AM.

Let's agree on the "M" then.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
we will all know right before the closing of the transfer windows
but I hope Hamsik and Astori come here for this season
Ganso possible for next season :lol:

i know can't argue with that hence i'm not getting too worked up about any transfer talk right now I'm happy to chill and wait to see how it turns out. i Hope we will all be very very happy with whatever form the marcato takes.

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
Nasri - Don't listen to rumours
Frenchman to hold further talks with Wenger this summer

In this case, I'm happy i didnt hear a rumour for Cesc just some inside info's :cool:

inter merda

Beginner
Reaction score
i know can't argue with that hence i'm not getting too worked up about any transfer talk right now I'm happy to chill and wait to see how it turns out. i Hope we will all be very very happy with whatever form the marcato takes.

I hope so :thumbsup::D
because our target this season is to win the champions league
berlusconi has promised us to bring at least a star at the end of the Mercato:D

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Great news!

Pantaleo Corvino will be in Milan soon, reports suggest to discuss Sinisa Mihajlovic with Whoratti.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When I read that first part of your statement, I was like SHIT! Not fuckin' Montolivo :fp:

PHEW....

Could be that Monto ends up with him there :D

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

and Gilardino :D

One betrayal I DEFINITELY wouldnt mind....

:tongue:

They have enough forwards for now. Gilardino was actually close to Valencia so he will probably leave Fio at some point and so will Vargas. Massive pressure on Jovo for next season.

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
They have enough forwards for now. Gilardino was actually close to Valencia so he will probably leave Fio at some point and so will Vargas. Massive pressure on Jovo for next season.

Eto wants to leave right? Gila to replace him! Lucio wanna leave? Let's give them Bonera!

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
dont laugh at inter

they will spend money and buy world class players

but as i said some posts before if etoo leaves them then they are finished

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
On 26/08/2010, Galliani made a massive breakthrough in the Mercato.

15:14 - Huntelaar it accepts Schalke 04. After a long series of back and forth and continued rejection by the Dutchman to leave Milan, it seems that the hunter is convinced to move to Gelsenkirchen, where it awaits former teammate at Real, Raul. With Huntelaar in Germany, there's about 15 million to be repaid in the business Ibrahimovic.

13:56 - Galliani spoke after the meeting: "Both Barcelona and Milan have clarified their views. At this point the two companies lavotano to a permanent transfer. No loan. The road is still long, I'd say the probability that the deal is completed is 50%. Let me clarify that Borriello is not for sale and we have a deal for Huntelaar. (Gazzetta.it)

14.04 - As reported by Alexander Alciato Sky, Milan would have agreed with Robinho through a flash-mission Ariedo Braida to Manchester. This has been confirmed by Adriano Galliani, but right now Ibra is the first choice.

This summer could be more or less the same situation but possibly with a different outcome. Its no surprise that Allegri admires and wants Marek Hamsik but the fans and Berlu's gift policy could ensure a champion in the mold of Cesc Fabregas.

Just like late August last summer we could see a chase for these two players again and one can bet that we will clinch an agreement with Hamsik before actually entering any advanced negotiations with Fabregas and Arsenal. Though this summer the outcome might not be the same as the last one but nevertheless Hamsik is an asset to have.

Still cant imagine us landing both, i could also be wrong and we might target someone completely different.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
Eto wants to leave right? Gila to replace him! Lucio wanna leave? Let's give them Bonera!

That's so cruel. Even against them.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sky : "The Inter coach announced by Monday"
"No Choice transient"

Studies of Sky it comes to Inter.To take the word is sent Maximilian Nebuloni: "These three days will be important for the future Inter coach.Moratti and Branca Aid will work hard way.Will not be a simple choice, a choice but sought to avoid repeating the mistake made ​​with Benitez last year. "Coaches free of contract: "The line's importance, if not surprise Mihajlovic, will focus on a big class.Over the weekend there may be an attempt to free the Serbs or the possibility that Moratti go to pick up foreign coaches, as Dunga or Van Gaal, stunned everyone by announcing the name Monday. "Nothing smugglers: "There must be a temporary solution.Need a choice which will build, with an important project. "

Just hope they dont get LvG, that would not be good.

Roma close in on Viviano

The latest inspections conducted by the editors of TuttoMercatoWeb , speak of Rome, close to the tag Emiliano Viviano , co-owned player from Inter and Bologna .The yellow and red should be supplied to buy half the Bolognese.

Inter getting bumped from every direction :D

Bunnee

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Van Gaal is an idiot. With his ego he could force some also big egos from the team...

Baresiuno

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I guess Inter to become stronger next season. New (better?) coach, and if Etoo leaves then someone like Tevez-Higuain to replace him.

Fabregas to Milan? nah, don't think so.

Typical Milan signings nowadays = one player unhappy in his club or 1 year left of contract and available/transfer listed.
Just search for those....unhappy or contract running out in 2012.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
I guess Inter to become stronger next season. New (better?) coach, and if Etoo leaves then someone like Tevez-Higuain to replace him.

Fabregas to Milan? nah, don't think so.

Typical Milan signings nowadays = one player unhappy in his club or 1 year left of contract and available/transfer listed.
Just search for those....unhappy or contract running out in 2012.

And Fabregas is completely happy with winning ZIT for 6 straight years?

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
I think Inter will end up getting Gasperini, pretty good coach IMO...or Mijalhovic (idk how to spell it) mediocre coach at best.

Out of all of the realistic names they have been linked to, I just dont want them to get Dunga. Dunga isnt that great of a coach, but I would rather Inter have the lowest Brazilian appeal as possible, so that they cant convince any brazilian wonderkids to go there.

Last edited:

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
i'm pretty sure that mr.x is GARETH BALE!!!!! mark my words

First smart thing someone hAs said on here for a long time! I bet u its gareth bale for 35 million euros or fo 40 million. Berlu loves him deal with it !!!

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
I dont really care what coach does Inter get. They all laughed with Allegri when he accepted our job.

We just need one of Hamsik/Aquilani/Witsel and one of Ganso/Fabregas.

My prediction is that we're going to get: Hamsik, Aquilani in august. Ganso in january.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
TheMilanGuy: Galliani reveals Milan are now targeting "The Tank"Juraj Kucka from Genoa. VERY PROMISING player my friends. Future Ambrosini.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
TheMilanGuy: Galliani reveals Milan are now targeting "The Tank"Juraj Kucka from Genoa. VERY PROMISING player my friends. Future Ambrosini.

berlu should just buy genoa :lol:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

I've never paid attention to this guy. Is him that good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule