Reaction score
i'd take those 10 mils and will run as fast as i can

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
We still need this guy.

If kaiser miha could told him to let go his ego, and start playing team... He will be massive asset to us

Dzidzius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We still need this guy.

If kaiser miha could told him to let go his ego, and start playing team... He will be massive asset to us

Someone has to go. Remember that we are not playing any cups and no one gives a shit about the coppa. We can't get rid off excess of useless mids and defs to create excess of strikers instead. It's SES, Menez, Matri, Honda(whoever he really is in this team), Niang and 2 new ones. We already have excessive midfield by numbers with new addition and Nigel re-signing. Someone has to go.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
The romantic in me hopes Menez will change with Miha but the pragmatist in me after seeing the various Robinho, Boateng, etc knows that it's a titanic job to change Menez and most likely will never happen.

He's very undisciplined, very egocentric and a player that won't fit well in a Miha formation (who makes out of discipline and team work the main points of strength of his teams)

If I had to sell someone from the attack, he'd be the first to go...

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
The romantic in me hopes Menez will change with Miha but the pragmatist in me after seeing the various Robinho, Boateng, etc knows that it's a titanic job to change Menez and most likely will never happen.

He's very undisciplined, very egocentric and a player that won't fit well in a Miha formation (who makes out of discipline and team work the main points of strength of his teams)

I hate the term win-win, but swapping him with Moutinho makes sense for both teams.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I hate the term win-win, but swapping him with Moutinho makes sense for both teams.

Have we been linked with Moutinho ?

I'd do this without even thinking if thee's even the smallest chance.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score

There's no way in hell that we're swapping evenly Menez with Moutinho. Most likely, we'll give 15mill + Menez for Moutinho (assuming that we are even going for him).

Recent rumors seem to make it as if we are fairly close to Witsel, and buying Witsel for 30 mill for some might be considered a better deal than buying Moutinho for 25 mill, especially considering that Witsel is 2.5 years younger and much taller (and we need tall players in the team especially for the kind of game that Mihajlovic plays that tries to score from dead ball situations)

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
Cash inclusion was implicit. In other threads, I said that 12 M should do it, and I stand by that claim. We could also likely send Cerci there on loan to lessen some of that 12 M.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho

No one can change Menez, he's been the same always, even with great coaches. Soloist that does what he wants 100% of the time. Sometimes he'd rather dribble to corner flag and goalkick than pass. Doesn't understand what the role of a CF is, or just doesn't care. I want him gone.

Dzidzius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Menez might be a part of Witsel deal which would be another step in actual rebuilding the team. I am not sure if I am more impressed with getting new players or success of getting rid of old ones.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
So far we've gotten rid mostly of the ones that had an expiring contract ... Nocerino, Matri, Cerci, Menez, Alex, Albertazzi, Mastour etc are still here. The only ones I recall that still had a contract were Birsa and Muntari.

I'd like to include the players that we don't want (like Menez) in good deals, however they have high salaries and let's fact it, the players that we want to get rid of, most other teams don't like as well.

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
11700656_10152921763021937_8352386569705295174_o.jpg

Look at his little stick legs compared to Monto, lol. The reverse Gundogan.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^^
Maybe montolivos huge calves are the reasons why most of his passes end up as goal kicks for the other team?

Have we been linked with Moutinho ?

I think im the only person linking milan with moutinho. Hopefully il geometra reads r&b.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
^^
Maybe montolivos huge calves are the reasons why most of his passes end up as goal kicks for the other team?

I think im the only person linking milan with moutinho. Hopefully il geometra reads r&b.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bro.....if you ever wrote a book with your humor I'd totally buy it
also my ass yearns for our Caribbean tryst (no homo obviously)

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
also my ass yearns for our Caribbean tryst (no homo obviously)

I rather write a book about this.

People posting pictures of that black kid in shorts in the commode brought back memories n/h

Deunamist

F*** Juventus
Reaction score
I'd love for Jeremy to stay but if a good offer comes in we should take it. his value will never be higher

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
I'd love for Jeremy to stay but if a good offer comes in we should take it. his value will never be higher

12m+ is a no brainer (especially if we're planning to sign Ibra)

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Heard a rumor that a 15 mill offer coming from PL for Menez but that Berlusconi wants to keep him here. For 15 mill, I'd carry him all the way to the airport. Talented player but too individual, doesn't start passing until after he scores two goals.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Heard a rumor that a 15 mill offer coming from PL for Menez but that Berlusconi wants to keep him here. For 15 mill, I'd carry him all the way to the airport. Talented player but too individual, doesn't start passing until after he scores two goals.

If we really are getting Ibra we really have no room for Menez.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
If we really are getting Ibra we really have no room for Menez.

Not necessarily, let's be real here; Even if el shaarawy got sold, it doesn't mean we'll stick to the 4312. We'll probably switch to a winger formation eventually and you'll see menez, bacca and ibra (if he comes) in the same starting line up.

Now I could be completely wrong but history is on my side here

Largo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
the idea of bonaventura and honda as our trequartistas is just aweful.

menez should be our first choice for that position. if he keeps his ego under control, he would be tremendous behind two strikers. yes pure bliss.

kosL

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
the idea of bonaventura and honda as our trequartistas is just aweful.

menez should be our first choice for that position. if he keeps his ego under control, he would be tremendous behind two strikers. yes pure bliss.

Well, it's GdS. You can't trust what they write. Besides their target audience is Italians, they need to hype their own. Nonetheless, IMO Menez is not disciplined enough to be a decent trequartista.

Last edited:

Hondayum

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, Maldini, Sheva, Rino, Pirlo, Nesta, Kaka, Pippo, Baggio, Vieri, Totti
Nonetheless, IMO Menez is not disciplined enough to be a decent trequartista.

Menez is not disciplined to play as part of a team.

Sell.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I have a feeling this guy is gonna be played as one of the strikers in the starting squad, Adriano being a sub. I think he can connect well with Bacca, as both of them have good speed and could mess up the opponent's defense. If Honda finds his form as trequartista or Suso steps of for the role, then we could have a real kick-ass attack.

Last year he didn't really have anyone to play with. Had some combos with Honda, but he was too far on the flank. Tried some stuff with Destro, but that guys is just :fp:

Have a good feeling, just wait and see :tongue:

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
I like Menez, but 15m is too good an offer to pass.

I would like to see Honda and Bona fight for the trequartista spot. I don't think Honda is good enough to play for a top European club, but he deserves an opportunity to to play in is preferred position.

Miha seems to like Suso, really hope he has a breakthrough season.

kosL

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I like Menez, but 15m is too good an offer to pass.

I would like to see Honda and Bona fight for the trequartista spot. I don't think Honda is good enough to play for a top European club, but he deserves an opportunity to to play in is preferred position.

Miha seems to like Suso, really hope he has a breakthrough season.

You may be right if you count Man City, Barca and Juve, from which he received offers, as non top European clubs. ;)