The Rumour Commode XIII

Who will win Commode XIII?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
other teams were interested in robinho? :lol:

Yes. Santos cannot afford Robinho's wages. They haven't paid his salaries since November of last year, even with Milan splitting the bill. That's why Milan haven't received something in return. Robinho has yet to decide where he will play.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just take Gabigol, let then have Alex if they like.

Nothing against Alex but he's old and shows serious signs of wear and tear and also have high salary.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
can we have this rumor commode edition be wayyyy more positive pls?

I mean... china is all about peace

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
this poll is good stuff :star:

mario = mesbah :lol:

difficult choice between, silvio, mr, galliani & congo

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
would you please remove the "Bibo-Lod" from the list.

or necromancer, noth of you have the grey colored name.

Que?

I dont know what troll you're facing, soddy :lol:

I like the 'Commodore Commode' idea. We should keep it

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
munoz will come to sub one of the defenders.. i think mexes.

Romagnely

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaka, Sheva, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Cafu, Gattuso, Ibra, Bennacer, Tomori
Berlusconi will always win.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Xi Jinping holds all three offices required to be China's paramount leader, and after two years in office has become what some have called the most powerful Chinese ruler since Mao Zedong. In October he took the additional title as chief of the world's largest economy, valued at $17.6 trillion. Xi was quick to see the benefits of privatization-friendly reforms and further signs of fresh thinking are everywhere

giphy.gif

Romagnely

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaka, Sheva, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Cafu, Gattuso, Ibra, Bennacer, Tomori
17,6 trillion for our mercato. I think we'll need all of it to resurrect.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
would be pretty good for Berlusconi's elections to show the he's best buds with the president of the world's largest economy... would be even better to be partners in a football club called ac milan, which [in Xi's vision] can lead the world of football in the future. it's a win win for both sides, berlusconi and xi.. berlusconi would be wise not to sell 100%. he has to try to catch this Chinese train to domination in the world of football.. if I were him I'd definitely keep 25%, just look at what Bayern are making. insane money. and we're rumoured to model our stadium after bayern (same consultants for building our stadium btw).

but if China want to buy Milan, they need a face in the industry. mr bee is ideal (in their eyes i'd assume) to be that guy. I mean... if ADS, the same frickin [lets say] economy funding Man City, is rumoured to have 20% of the pie... and we see how they spend at City ... then how big is the pie?

if this theory that Xi is truly trying to get China into World Football through Milan, and is using Bee's management, guys.... i think we could be a frightening force in europe one day [that's not too distant in the future].

i mean, Berlusconi can't just be coincidentally showing himself to the media rubbing shoulders with the world's most powerful man the month prior to an election.... I doubt he is using his friendship with Xi just for the media to get the win... he would've denied it by now if it was fake. I don't know. It kinda makes sense but it also doesn't... i just fuckin can't wait for this to get done....

but, if you rewind back a few months, some journalists did say that Milan's sale will be postponed till after the elections for Silvio to benefit from it somehow.... if he wins the election, and sells Milan for the crazy amount, man - this guy is a fucking legend to world history.

can i join #ChinaBoyz pls

edit: oh and by the way. i don't know why you all aren't making a big deal out of it.... but Victor Dana, reportedly Bee's CEO [but definitely friends with him, always seen together], favourited a tweet today from the journalist that suggested President Xi is behind Bee and that's why Bee is sure to win. I mean, is it me or isn't that a fucking huge deal?

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Xi Jinping holds all three offices required to be China's paramount leader, and after two years in office has become what some have called the most powerful Chinese ruler since Mao Zedong. In October he took the additional title as chief of the world's largest economy, valued at $17.6 trillion. Xi was quick to see the benefits of privatization-friendly reforms and further signs of fresh thinking are everywhere

giphy.gif
Oh LAWWWD

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A Chinese newspaper published that Xi Jinping (head of Communist State) will offer 1.2 billion for 100% of Milan. See if that happens.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Aaargh staaahp.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Oh lawwwd

Chinaboyz

Chinaboyzzzzz

vanbasten

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Raiola has proposed Ibrahimovic to Juventus but they said no, according to @DiMarzio

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
The OG's are the #ChinaBoyz

The phonies are the #VaginaBoyz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule