The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

View Poll Results: Best position for Milan's new #10?
CAM in a 4-2-3-1 79 39.70%
Winger in a 4-2-3-1 25 12.56%
CAM in a 4-3-1-2 33 16.58%
Wide attacker in a 4-3-3 6 3.02%
Wide midfielder in a 4-3-3 11 5.53%
One of the two AMs in a 4-3-2-1 45 22.61%
Voters: 199. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-07-2010, 10:13   #41
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre

Fav. Players: Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone

does he have an EU passport? If not, with the new rules from FIGC it's not gonna happen

Signature
People just want to be entertained, and that's what it is. Truth doesn't matter, because what's entertaining is what people are gonna gravitate towards.
Dwa Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 11:06   #42
Nova Milan
National Team Player

Dont bother for the money they'll want he'll flop,no matter how many shirts he can sellin asia, the milan shirt should not be sold for the sake of shirt sales of a below average player.
Nova Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:40   #43
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Default Milan, Honda impact on Serie A 07/03/2010

Milan, Honda impact on Serie A

Quote:
07/03/2010 12:00 Francesco Somma
Source: Francesco Letizia for Tuttomercatoweb

© photo by Daniele Buffa / Sports Image

In an editorial written for Tuttomercatoweb, Francesco Letizia focuses on Keisuke Honda, Japan under the CSKA football player, approached the last few hours in Milan: "AC Milan on Keisuke Honda is a rumor that has been around the World: the strongest National player of the Rising Sun in one of the most popular teams in that part of the world.

Just consider the media appeal, just reckon on primetime merchandising and Asia (the famous "stew Sunday noon), historic warhorses Adriano Galliani, however, would be highly restrictive, however, rely exclusively or primarily the discourse on these foundations, a serious lack of respect for the technical skills of an important player.

At this time I read a bit 'of all: "striker" "second peak", "bomber." Who, like me, is a longtime admirer of this Japanese-maned golden knows that despite the role in this World ritagliatogli by Okada, its natural habitat is way behind: just VVV-Venlo to think that even played left-back in some way forced, but not disastrous.

It is essentially a "wing-half," a role that the modern game tends to disappear: not a playmaker nor wing, nor a second striker, or a director or a median, but a complete midfielder, able to finalize the last step or how to build.

We had spoken prophetically in an editorial last week: Honda was certainly one of the best players in the World So its possible arrival at AC Milan would give a very different connotation to a market hitherto disastrous.'s not the joker popped up every four years: buzz in Moscow, CSKA, so much so that by the Army club there is not much willingness to treat heart to read his assignment. "
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:51   #44
Sheva0172
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta

Would prefer van der Vaart over him 200%. And he'll probably will be a lot cheaper even though he is a lot better.

Signature
San Paolo
Sheva0172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:54   #45
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheva0172 View Post
Would prefer van der Vaart over him 200%. And he'll probably will be a lot cheaper even though he is a lot better.
RM, most probably, will not sell him out as Mou includes him in his plan.
Old 03-07-2010, 12:56   #46
Sidd
सिद्धर्थ Rossonero

Le Crapper claim we offered 10M, obviously was rejected.

Signature

Sidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 13:11   #47
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Default CSKA refused the offer for Honda, but the Japanese tip feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidd View Post
Le Crapper claim we offered 10M, obviously was rejected.
Yup and details --->

Quote:
07/03/2010 13:00 Antonio Vitiello
Source: Charles Laudis - Gazzetta dello Sport

CSKA Moscow yesterday received the offer for AC Milan Keisuke Honda. It is not yet a formal proposal, but a survey that may be worth an investment of around 10 million.

At the top of Via Turati negotiations for the new star in Japan is very interested and confirmation by its move yesterday.

Acceleration made to anticipate the moves of the competition. However, the powerful club in Moscow is not interested in meeting the expectations of red and black.

Yesterday the powerful manager of CSKA Moscow, Roman Babayev, has informed the emissaries Rossoneri are not interested in making a price of the attacker arrived in Russia in April 2009 and immediately he set to light in the Champions League.

The philosophy is great team: Honda is considered crucial to winning the title next to the Russian and European fortunes.

Thus is considered unsellable. With a clear answer so any possibility of dialogue in a short time is difficult with the club.

Simultaneously, however, to AC Milan Adriano Galliani and Braida ds Ariedo have raised the mood of the entourage of Honda.

It 'true that the Japanese striker is linked to three other seasons with CSKA, but the window of the World has attracted the attentions of a little' club: in addition to Milan, in fact, have expressed a real interest in Arsenal and also Liverpool.

Reflections So Honda is starting to look around, although yesterday his agent wanted to put out the allegations on the subject.

But he could not do otherwise. The recent experience with Juventus Milos Krasic CSKA Moscow has shown that does not discount anyone.

And to say that the Serb is related only to the Russians until 2011, and has a greater bargaining power. Babayev not yet made himself intimidated and continues to keep the player still in check.

In this case holds up the price, although it is resigned to the idea of having to give way. Also this is closing the door immediately for his Japanese star.

Conversely, Milan must wait if he wants to reach this goal. And Galliani has an account in long-term strategy, that is until the market closes.

Moreover, the Rossoneri before sinking under the blows of purchase must lighten the face of great supplies.

We refer to the future of Ronaldinho or same Rino Gattuso. And only if Via Turati can save on salary heavier, can be expected as a Honda dress the Rossoneri.
Old 03-07-2010, 13:32   #48
Polotelli
#forevermario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwa Milan View Post
does he have an EU passport? If not, with the new rules from FIGC it's not gonna happen
probably he is not, so yes it's not gonna happen
Polotelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 17:57   #49
anilak
AC Milan Icon

I don't think we shd be that worried abt non EU spots now wen it looks like we won't get buying anyone anytime soon ..

Of the players we r most linked to.

Fabiano got a Spanish passport. So he can come in for Hunter.
J.Cole is EU
Zlatan is EU.

We have to sign a wingback. Otamendi, Caceres both are non EU and I don't want to waste a non EU spot on another loan. VDW will be good but out of our range. For non EU spot I'd take Otamendi.

I'd rather have Honda here than Caceras.

These r the only players we have some realistic chances of signing.
anilak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 18:13   #50
Tantalis
Heyoka

:O I want Honda here I signed him in my fifa10 game
Tantalis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 18:26   #51
anilak
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova Milan View Post
Dont bother for the money they'll want he'll flop,no matter how many shirts he can sellin asia, the milan shirt should not be sold for the sake of shirt sales of a below average player.
Everyone else here is happy or indifferent abt Honda's link to Milan while u r coming up with some racist/obnoxious comment every hour on him ..

Do u have any personal issues with him ? or r u a sore loser whose team got ninjaed by Honda and Japan anytime soon ?
anilak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 20:01   #52
Congo Powers
apotheosis berlusconi

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Sheva

i will buy a honda jersey if we sign him.

Signature
I will become even more undignified than this
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 20:06   #53
adieet
Senior Team Member

Go on he's good .
adieet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 20:06   #54
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

whenever i hear his name i think of two things...

my first car:

and street fighter:

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 20:07   #55
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Make this happen G already!
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 20:16   #56
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
i will buy a honda jersey if we sign him.
me too
Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 20:55   #57
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

versatile attacking player... but how big a scoring threat is he...

like v. an inter team can we go xmas tree w/ him and dinho behind pato?

then vs. smaller teams put him in midfield w/ pirlo and DM and dinho, pato, CF uptop?

Signature
Quote:
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Old 03-07-2010, 20:57   #58
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
versatile attacking player... but how big a scoring threat is he...

like v. an inter team can we go xmas tree w/ him and dinho behind pato?

then vs. smaller teams put him in midfield w/ pirlo and DM and dinho, pato, CF uptop?
Yes, we can do that.
Old 03-07-2010, 20:59   #59
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro View Post
Yes, we can do that.
for me a player with these characteristics and versatility is more important than a CF. Borriello does fine v. most teams... its just the bigger teams where we could use added creativity + more compactness..... pato can play CF in those games

Signature
Quote:
#RnB
Old 03-07-2010, 21:05   #60
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
for me a player with these characteristics and versatility is more important than a CF. Borriello does fine v. most teams... its just the bigger teams where we could use added creativity + more compactness..... pato can play CF in those games
I can't disagree.

Pato
Dinho/Honda
Ambro/Pirlo/Flams

or

Dinho/Borri/Pato
Honda
Ambro/Pirlo

are indeed quite nice options (our depth sucks though - that's why I also hope for a good goalscorer, what if Pato is out?)