The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Football

Football Talk about the wonderful game.

Old 04-12-2011, 18:29   #61
samir10
Moaaarr Attackers :proud:

Fav. Players: Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme

Fuck those diving midgets! Maldini 5 CL trophies>Catalunya.

Signature
samir10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 21:33   #62
Dominate
Genius

Fav. Players: RIP Totti

Why dont we create like a "rant thread" "flame thread" or a "vent thread"

To just go and rage about anything
Dominate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 21:40   #63
Mr. Milanista
Milanista since Birth

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

edit.

Signature
AC MILAN
GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME
RED N BLACK TIL I DIE
Mr. Milanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 22:06   #64
Kalac#16
AC Milan Icon

u jelly?
Kalac#16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 22:24   #65
Madridista
Disco

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Pato, Ronaldinho, Robinho, Cassano, Drogba, Pandev, Balotelli, Benzema, Kaka, Isco

great thread

Signature

#ForeverMario
Madridista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 22:25   #66
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G

Fav. Players: Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalac#16 View Post
u jelly?
Maybe he's sitting there wasted and wounded at his old piano trying hard to capture the moment this morning i don't know 'cause a bottle of vodka is still lodged in his head
and some blond gave him nightmares...:O.

Signature
Brocchi si nasce, campioni si diventa
crazy4milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 23:01   #67
Ronnie
Rookie

I don't see what's so bad about them if I'm honest. I mean none of their players have killed someone or cheated on their girlfriends what I know. Their current president hasn't acted badly and their coach always acts with style, something Milan supporters should value. They're not buying for more than they earn, unlike certain blue (and black) teams and they aren't parking the bus. When you look at it with objective eyes, you see that the referee conspiracy theory is unfounded.

Sure, Busquets dives. A lot. And he looks pathetic when he does it, but all teams have divers. Milan too.

This thread is, if you don't mind me saying this, a bit pathetic.
Ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 23:04   #68
WILL2K
Magical Milan

Fav. Players: Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou . All Milan players are my fav .players..;-)

I have more respect for Man U than Barca. Barca got some annoying players like any other teams but Busquets is someone who disgusts me alot, he is beyond embarrassing. He is the kind of guy who you would wanna use as a sandbag to practice your punches and kicks.

Signature

" I wasn't born Ronaldinho, but thanks to strong will I managed to touch the sky ... ".
Filippo Inzaghi
WILL2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 23:07   #69
Dominate
Genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie View Post
I don't see what's so bad about them if I'm honest. I mean none of their players have killed someone or cheated on their girlfriends what I know. Their current president hasn't acted badly and their coach always acts with style, something Milan supporters should value. They're not buying for more than they earn, unlike certain blue (and black) teams and they aren't parking the bus. When you look at it with objective eyes, you see that the referee conspiracy theory is unfounded.

Sure, Busquets dives. A lot. And he looks pathetic when he does it, but all teams have divers. Milan too.

This thread is, if you don't mind me saying this, a bit pathetic.
Smell like Barcelona fanboy to me

I mean yea this is a bit excessive, but the fact that basically all of them dive, that it seems to be a team tactic, is dispicable

Many reffering favors have also gone their way, just look at chelsea vs barcelona in 2009, if that reff wasnt "influenced" IDK who is

I mean I dont mind Barcelona, thye play great football when they are NOT DIVING

Busquests is just a disgrace to football, I mean seriously this guy should be removed from the game, dispicable piece of shit
Old 04-12-2011, 23:12   #70
Sven
Super Moderator

I agree with Calum. The only stuff I hate about them is Xavi, Guardiola & co pointing fingers. Their interviews irritates me.

As a club I still like them more than Real Madrid.

Also, I do value a good diving. Football is played first mentally.
Sven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 23:22   #71
Kalac#16
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4milan View Post
Maybe he's sitting there wasted and wounded at his old piano trying hard to capture the moment this morning i don't know 'cause a bottle of vodka is still lodged in his head
and some blond gave him nightmares...:O.
It's okay to admit that you love the Jon Bon, c4m, and that you would indeed want him to lay you down on a bed of roses. Beautiful chest hair and all.
Kalac#16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 23:23   #72
Sasha
The UNBANNABLE One

Fav. Players: Azzurri e Rossoneri

Signature

MILAN
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 23:24   #73
Ronnie
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
Smell like Barcelona fanboy to me

I mean yea this is a bit excessive, but the fact that basically all of them dive, that it seems to be a team tactic, is dispicable

Many reffering favors have also gone their way, just look at chelsea vs barcelona in 2009, if that reff wasnt "influenced" IDK who is

I mean I dont mind Barcelona, thye play great football when they are NOT DIVING

Busquests is just a disgrace to football, I mean seriously this guy should be removed from the game, dispicable piece of shit
Well I'm not here to start a fight. I'll try to stay as objective as possible, so my colours don't shine through too much.

What I've a problem with is people talking without looking at the facts. I mean, sure Barca have gotten a lot of calls their way, but they've gotten just as many against them. Vs Chelsea Abidal got sent of for an Anelka dive (or did he just fall?) and I think it was Ballack who handled the ball in the penalty area. Vs Inter Milito scored when he was offside and Bojans goal was wrongfully disallowed. Those are the games most people bring up.

Being an AC Milan fan you should know better than to judge the value of a person on whether or not they dive.
Old 04-12-2011, 23:36   #74
Dominate
Genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie View Post
Well I'm not here to start a fight. I'll try to stay as objective as possible, so my colours don't shine through too much.

What I've a problem with is people talking without looking at the facts. I mean, sure Barca have gotten a lot of calls their way, but they've gotten just as many against them. Vs Chelsea Abidal got sent of for an Anelka dive (or did he just fall?) and I think it was Ballack who handled the ball in the penalty area. Vs Inter Milito scored when he was offside and Bojans goal was wrongfully disallowed. Those are the games most people bring up.

Being an AC Milan fan you should know better than to judge the value of a person on whether or not they dive.
TBH I dont really care what type of person a player is off the field, if they are from Milan, yes, from other teams, I really dont care. On the field is what counts for me, and on the field I see busquests diving his way around the field, I will never respect him, EVER.

Yea, I mean your right you could say that there are many instances in which it hasnt gone Barcas way (reff decisions) but the odds seemed to be stacked against Barca in terms of dodgy reffereing.

Great players yes, it pisses me off that they dive, they dont need to dive, with the squad avalible you dont need to get other players sent off to win, ie the CL final vs Man Utd, Barca really played football, the acting wasnt really there and they tore them apart, why cant they play like this all the time??

@the Chelsea game, there was about 3/4 penalties not given to chelsea, Barcelona did not deserve to win that game

As Drogba said

Edit: Interesting stat I found

In the last 3 years, Barcelona has recieved 1 red card

Teams that have played Barcelona in those 3 years have got 36 reds

Last edited by Dominate; 04-12-2011 at 23:40.
Old 04-12-2011, 23:38   #75
Sage
Reinmēkā

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven View Post
I agree with Calum. The only stuff I hate about them is Xavi, Guardiola & co pointing fingers. Their interviews irritates me.

As a club I still like them more than Real Madrid.

Also, I do value a good diving. Football is played first mentally.
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 23:43   #76
Christian
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.

You guys sound like a bunch of English football pundits...

Crying @ diving
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 23:45   #77
Dominate
Genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian View Post
You guys sound like a bunch of English football pundits...

Crying @ diving
Not the diving itself, the amount of diving
Old 04-12-2011, 23:49   #78
Kvothe
World Cup Winner

Barca is a shit club...midget assholes. Its fine to hate them.

This thread is kinda silly though.
Kvothe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 23:59   #79
Ronnie
Rookie

TBH I dont really care what type of person a player is off the field, if they are from Milan, yes, from other teams, I really dont care. On the field is what counts for me, and on the field I see busquests diving his way around the field, I will never respect him, EVER.

>> But you do respect Roberto Baggio and Inzaghi? They were just as bad, just smarter. They knew how to do it unlike Busquets.

Yea, I mean your right you could say that there are many instances in which it hasnt gone Barcas way (reff decisions) but the odds seemed to be stacked against Barca in terms of dodgy reffereing.

>> won't comment on this now, since it'd just turn into a war of words, but I obviously see things differently, and I do have a few examples

Great players yes, it pisses me off that they dive, they dont need to dive, with the squad avalible you dont need to get other players sent off to win, ie the CL final vs Man Utd, Barca really played football, the acting wasnt really there and they tore them apart, why cant they play like this all the time??

>> Pisses me off too, when it happens. It's mostly Busquets though, definitely not the whole team. And it's not that frequent (watch random Serie A or Liga BBVA games and they're often worse in this respect)

@the Chelsea game, there was about 3/4 penalties not given to chelsea, Barcelona did not deserve to win that game

>> Here's a good vid. I don't think any of these are certain penalties. I'll give you my view on the different possible penalty calls.

1. The foul occured outside of the penalty area, and Ovrebo made the right call to award a free kick.
2. This is, for me, one of the strongest penalty appeals for Chelsea. Abidal clearly pulled his shirt, but then again we see this in most matches (especially on the likes of Messi) and they're never awarded. Furthermore Drogba dived.
3. Toure hits the ball. Not a penalty.
4. Possible dive, definitely not a penalty.
5. Possible penalty, but it's unvoluntary, so I don't know. According to the rules, it's not a penalty.
6. Another unvoluntary hand ball. I don't think this is a penalty.

#2 and #5 are possible for me, not the others.

Old 05-12-2011, 00:03   #80
Ronnie
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
It's called 'Furbo' and means being a sneaky sob, Italy is (maybe unfairly) famous for it