The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

Old 08-12-2011, 04:30   #21
SpartanMilan
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, De Rossi, Schweinsteiger, Pippo, Forlan, Alex Morgan <3, Pato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milanista_7 View Post
They have a B team in second divison in spain. that why they can develop their talent while milan dont have any B team. Italy most change some rule and they must start a B team for every serie A team Just like in Germany,England and Spain.
just having a reserve team league would be super valuable for Italian football, I cant even figure out why they havent done it yet

it would allow for our players that dont get a ton of time to play and would be extremely valuable for bringing young players along, and then if the first team has an injury crisis they can be called up

Signature
SpartanMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 08:38   #22
belloefamoso
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanMilan View Post
just having a reserve team league would be super valuable for Italian football, I cant even figure out why they havent done it yet

it would allow for our players that dont get a ton of time to play and would be extremely valuable for bringing young players along, and then if the first team has an injury crisis they can be called up
agree. italia need a football revolution! B-team is must to develop young player.
belloefamoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 13:39   #23
Blade of Faith
A New Hope

Quote:
Cristante: "Ibrahimovic has given me security"

Cristante Bryan commented, the Gazzetta dello Sport, the European debut in the Rossoneri shirt: "It 'was a special night, it all happened so quickly that even hard to realize. On Saturday I played with the Spring, and shortly after I learned of the meeting in the Champions League. I did not think to debut, was a dream for me to go to the bench. Ibrahimovic told me to stay calm and just tried to follow his advice . " Future from the young mezzala Rossoneri: " I see myself in Aquilani even if I never had a precise reference model.

milannews
really Aquilani
big and full of nervous = Il nuovo Ambrosini

Signature
---------INZAGHI----MONTELLA--------
----------------------------------------------------
-------LEONARDO-----SEEDORF--------
--------------------------------------------------
BROCCHI ----------------------ALLEGRI
----------------ANCELOTTI----------------
--------------------------------------------------
-MIHAJLOVIC--FATIH TERIM--TASOTTI-

DA MILAN
Coach:
Blade of Faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 14:28   #24
Dottore Joey
Vice

Fav. Players: Zlatastic, Messi, Ronaldo Duo, Sheva, Maldini, Nesta, SES, Montolivo, Sigurdsson, Lloris

Bryan Cristante - Simone Calvano - Kingsley Boateng - Mattia Valoti - Ely - El Shaarawy

=

Signature
Dottore Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 14:39   #25
belloefamoso
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by President Joey View Post
Bryan Cristante - Simone Calvano - Kingsley Boateng - Mattia Valoti - Ely - El Shaarawy

=
Yeah!next generation of milan!
Old 08-12-2011, 20:02   #26
Mr. Milanista
Milanista since Birth

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by President Joey View Post

=
Quote:
Originally Posted by belloefamoso View Post
Yeah!next generation of milan!
Watch them never get their chance at Milan.

Signature
AC MILAN
GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME
RED N BLACK TIL I DIE
Mr. Milanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 20:09   #27
Ash
Swag Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiby View Post
Milan could easily build their own reserve team and register them to play in the last division of Italy and then move up and try to get to Seria C.

For kids that would be more then enough of quality football even if you play close to the last division. Definitely much better then just Primavera games.

Italy situation with no reserve league is horrible... but Milan on the other hand is also doing nothing.
They actually can't

I think I read somewhere that a owner can't own two clubs

Moreover, the point of a B team is that players can mover freely between them - which would be not possible with a completely separate team...
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 20:11   #28
blaze
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B

its such bullshit that there can't be any B teams in italy.

Signature
blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 20:16   #29
Ash
Swag Maestro

Screwed up part is that most of the lower league clubs in Italy are struggling financially. The FIGC could easily allow Serie A/Serie B clubs who can afford to, create partnerships between them and help them our financially and also loan out players (with free movement between the two clubs). This will help both sides, as it will help the big sides develop their youth while the small sides will remain financially solvent and may even progress up the league system....
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 18:51   #30
SpartanMilan
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, De Rossi, Schweinsteiger, Pippo, Forlan, Alex Morgan <3, Pato

Chelsea called and are interested in him... I think that says something about his talent level, hopefully we dont screw him up

Signature
Old 11-01-2012, 19:25   #31
Sonny.Bill.Williams
WUNDERKIND

Mesbah must be something

Sonny.Bill.Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 19:56   #32
ikita
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta.

chelsea wants bryan? bryan says fuck you...we small spent a fortune on our primavera recently in order to have a good team in the future. we're not about to give them away just because chelsea comes knocking.)(fester is always there to prove me wrong though. fingers crossed)
chelsea? who the fuck is that? the comic from Etv? Cristante replaced robinho in a CL match that we immediately threw away. Cristante has more class than the rest of the milan team that did play that day(except zlatan

Signature
Anytime, anywhere, baby boy, I can misbehave
ikita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 20:54   #33
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikita View Post
chelsea wants bryan? bryan says fuck you...we small spent a fortune on our primavera recently in order to have a good team in the future. we're not about to give them away just because chelsea comes knocking.)(fester is always there to prove me wrong though. fingers crossed)
chelsea? who the fuck is that? the comic from Etv? Cristante replaced robinho in a CL match that we immediately threw away. Cristante has more class than the rest of the milan team that did play that day(except zlatan

cheslkum GTFO
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 23:42   #34
SpartanMilan
AC Milan Icon

can Chelsea steal him from us the way English teams have been stealing other Italian prospects over the last few years like Macheda was?

Signature
Old 12-01-2012, 02:28   #35
belloefamoso
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikita View Post

Bryan have ADN rossoneri, so he will defenitly refuse their offer!
Old 12-01-2012, 11:19   #36
Jammin
Il Signore

he's our youngest ever cl debutant. don't think he's going anywhere.
Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2012, 06:19   #37
SpartanMilan
AC Milan Icon

hope he gets a chance to play tomorrow

Signature
Old 28-01-2012, 18:17   #38
SpartanMilan
AC Milan Icon

now that Merkel is out too I hope he gets some minutes since we could use a passing midfielder

Signature
Old 28-01-2012, 18:27   #39
RossoneroTifoso
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanMilan View Post
now that Merkel is out too I hope he gets some minutes since we could use a passing midfielder
Do you think he is good enough to start yet? He's only 16.

Signature
RossoneroTifoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2012, 18:37   #40
SpartanMilan
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossoneroTifoso View Post
Do you think he is good enough to start yet? He's only 16.
start, no. but I think against weaker teams I would consider trying him on the bench and giving him the last 15 to 20 minutes of the game to figure out how ready he is. The fact that he was well enough thought of to make his CL debut at 16 says that there is at least enough talent there to make him interesting

Signature