The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Old 28-01-2013, 00:47   #81
Jivara
Forza Milan

Saw the goals, the defending for Pescara is on the level of the Jordanian first division. But I am still thinking that a move for Consigli would be better both on the technical term and the financial term.
Jivara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2013, 01:16   #82
Arie_14
The Athlete

He is better than Amelia, that is for sure. I would be glad if we get him

Signature
No matter what people said, AC Milan is the best club in the world. On and off the court to me
Arie_14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2013, 02:43   #83
blaze
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B

poor guy.. pescara must have one of the worst defenses in football

Signature
blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2013, 15:59   #84
Albertini
aka MaldiniCapitano

marchetti is far better than any of these other goalies getting mentioned. i firmly believe he will challenge sirigu to be the future GK of italy and he will most likely start in the next friendly
Albertini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2013, 18:23   #85
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Allen Iverson

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaldiniCapitano View Post
marchetti is far better than any of these other goalies getting mentioned. i firmly believe he will challenge sirigu to be the future GK of italy and he will most likely start in the next friendly

He's been close to amazing this season
AndreiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2013, 18:48   #86
TAZIO.N
Senior Team Member

Off course Marchetti is better than Perin but he's now 29,will be 30 next week... I saw Marchetti vs Chievo and in that game

Paloschi nearly embarrassed him with an attempted long range shot at 40 m I think (after that ,game stopped 5 minutes because Marchetti fall

like a silly man in his goal,torn up net in the process)...The man is in the good form no doubt about that but he also can have a potential moment

of howler like I saw in Chievo game...Better than Abbiati,Amelia and Perin for the time being yes but I don't think Milan will ever regret not getting him for sure...
TAZIO.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2013, 19:00   #87
Dottore Joey
Vice

Fav. Players: Zlatastic, Messi, Ronaldo Duo, Sheva, Maldini, Nesta, SES, Montolivo, Sigurdsson, Lloris

Yeah, it was hilarious when Paloschi shot from the middle of the pitch and Marchetti ran back in the net and ripped it apart.

Signature
Dottore Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2013, 21:24   #88
Albertini
aka MaldiniCapitano

haha i hadn't seen that, also i didn't know he was 29 already thats quite surprising.
Albertini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2013, 21:38   #89
Jivara
Forza Milan

I think in terms of style Milan usually prefer a GK who is traditional in style, makes himself big, wins the crosses, stays on the line.. thats why I think Consigli is our best choice atm.
Jivara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 22:02   #90
RossoneriTifosi
Rookie

i think, right now consigli would be the better than perin for us, but i feel like perin is a good chance to get a GK who really could be one of the best, but dont know about his potential, havent watched to many games with pescara but ive seen games, where he could of done better but, also games where he has kept pecara in the game. anyone who has watched pescare consistantly who can tell me about perin?
RossoneriTifosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 22:14   #91
melanman
The Oracle

I have been saying consigli is the best option because he is ready to to go right now, and we could probably switch him with amelia+cash this summer.

Would be able to bench abs by the start of next season, and has the game experience for this to be a legit possibility.

I dont doubt Perin is talented but he is not what we need right now, unless we drop Gabriel.
melanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 18:54   #92
Dawn
Campione d'Mercato

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy

Quote:
Originally Posted by melanman View Post
I have been saying consigli is the best option because he is ready to to go right now, and we could probably switch him with amelia+cash this summer.

Would be able to bench abs by the start of next season, and has the game experience for this to be a legit possibility.

I dont doubt Perin is talented but he is not what we need right now, unless we drop Gabriel.
Won't Consigli's contract be expired this summer?
Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 23:14   #93
melanman
The Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonatawish View Post
Won't Consigli's contract be expired this summer?
Yes!. I didnt even notice this this.

We might be able to work a Montolivo arrangement
melanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 16:26   #94
Cokata
E46

Signature
"Why didn't we have any grid girls today? Fuck, you get there and park behind George or Dave, what's the point?" - Sebastian Vettel
Cokata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 19:12   #95
acm55
Rossonero

‘Perin will play for Milan or Juve’
By Football Italia staff

Mattia Perin may have been dropped by Pescara recently, but the club insist he can replace Juventus’ Gigi Buffon on the Italian goalkeeping scene.

The 20-year-old moved to the seaside outfit on loan from Genoa in the summer and sporting director Daniele Delli Carri is a massive fan.

“Perin is destined for greatness,” the official told Radio Toscana. “I believe that he is ready to be the post-Buffon.

“I think that, in the future, he will play for either Milan or Juventus. I have no doubts – he’ll be there after Buffon, on the international stage too.

“I see him on a daily basis, in training and in games, he’s like a 30-year-old. He’s an exemplary professional for someone who was born in 1992, for the way he intensely trains.”

Perin, an Italian Under-21 international, is expected to return to parent club Genoa at the end of the season.

The former Padova man has appeared in 24 League games so far this term.
acm55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 19:18   #96
Nestafan
Long Hair > Mohawk

Fav. Players: Nesta, Ibra, Crespo, Pirlo. Current AC - Jack, Romagnoli, Suso, Loca, Abate, Storari.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acm55 View Post
‘Perin will play for Milan or Juve’
By Football Italia staff

Mattia Perin may have been dropped by Pescara recently, but the club insist he can replace Juventus’ Gigi Buffon on the Italian goalkeeping scene.

The 20-year-old moved to the seaside outfit on loan from Genoa in the summer and sporting director Daniele Delli Carri is a massive fan.

“Perin is destined for greatness,” the official told Radio Toscana. “I believe that he is ready to be the post-Buffon.

“I think that, in the future, he will play for either Milan or Juventus. I have no doubts – he’ll be there after Buffon, on the international stage too.

“I see him on a daily basis, in training and in games, he’s like a 30-year-old. He’s an exemplary professional for someone who was born in 1992, for the way he intensely trains.”

Perin, an Italian Under-21 international, is expected to return to parent club Genoa at the end of the season.

The former Padova man has appeared in 24 League games so far this term.

They already have Leali, whould they kindly piss off!

Thankfully Mattia is with Genoa, so it gives us a far better chance of signing him.
Nestafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 19:52   #97
Dottore Joey
Vice

Fav. Players: Zlatastic, Messi, Ronaldo Duo, Sheva, Maldini, Nesta, SES, Montolivo, Sigurdsson, Lloris

No way they are going for Perin...

Buffon still has solid years ahead of him, and they have the young Leali.

Signature
Dottore Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 21:42   #98
joyrider
Il Moderati

I see them going for Perin, they also sold Peruzzi in his prime to Merda & Lazio (where played a lot of years) just before they got Buffon
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 04:14   #99
ykou
Senior Team Member

buy perlin, keep abi and sell ame
ykou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 06:20   #100
Douchebag101
Primavera Player

I haven't watched much of him, but maybe we can get him and loan him back to pescara, and then get Marchetti who I think has proven for some time that he has what it takes to play for a bigger team

Signature
If you can't support us when we draw or lose, don't support us when we win-Forza Milan
Douchebag101 is offline   Reply With Quote