The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

Old 27-06-2015, 12:42   #21
ACMagnifico
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: Cafu Zambrotta Dida Nesta Pirlo Maldini Pato Robinho Menez Gattuso Ibra Balo Abate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutalitops View Post
Rondon is cheaper and better
who?
ACMagnifico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2015, 13:30   #22
Mozack
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: Ibrahimovic Balotelli Inzaghi Maldini Costacurta Nesta Sheva Djokovic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMagnifico View Post
who?
Zenit's striker,Salomon Rondon.
Mozack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2015, 19:12   #23
necromancer
Defence of Champions

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Welcome Carlos!

Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2015, 19:39   #24
Ender
R.I.P Milan

From the highlights and goals scored you can tell that his best quality is poaching, At this point, I think I'd rather get Luiz Adriano for 4-5 million then spend 25 million for Bacca. In my eyes, they are almost completely identical with Bacca being more physical.

The following is a friendly from last year against M.U.. he seemed to drop deep a lot and did a few good passes so hopefully there's more to him than meets the eye.

30 million for him though is ridiculous and absurd. 15-20 million at most. To give a comparison, Aubameyang was bought for 15 million and was way younger.

Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2015, 19:49   #25
Ender
R.I.P Milan

Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2015, 19:50   #26
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
From the highlights and goals scored you can tell that his best quality is poaching, At this point, I think I'd rather get Luiz Adriano for 4-5 million then spend 25 million for Bacca. In my eyes, they are almost completely identical with Bacca being more physical.

The following is a friendly from last year against M.U.. he seemed to drop deep a lot and did a few good passes so hopefully there's more to him than meets the eye.

30 million for him though is ridiculous and absurd. 15-20 million at most. To give a comparison, Aubameyang was bought for 15 million and was way younger.

This, paying this much money on a player who is soon to be 29 and his main asset is his pace is as stupid as it gets.
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2015, 20:25   #27
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Mario Balotelli

"If I'd been in the stadium I would have taken off my high heel and hit Neymar. I know many women in the stadium would have joined me," Eloisa Ahumada[Bacca mother], told El Heraldo. - sauce

Armero enforcer - https://streamable.com/o40r

"At 20 I was living in my village, Puerto Colombia, working as a bus driver's assistant. Life was far from easy. Next I had to work as a ticket collector on the buses because I come from a poor family and had to earn money to help them out. The doors of football had been closed to me for some time and at my age, it wasn?t something I could count on anymore. But that year I trialled for Junior de Barranquilla and, thank God, they took me."
Even so, he was playing in inferior categories and it wasn't until "2009, at the age of 23" that he played in the "professional league." Carlos is totally frank about this past and admits that he did things he now regrets and would never do again. "I had a hard time as a child and when I started making money I thought I had made it, but I was wrong."
And he looks to the present. "I picked myself up and carried on. The brave are not those who let themselves sink but those who rise up stronger."

http://www.marca.com/2013/07/14/en/f...373828751.html

5 year contract? Tad much, no?

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2015, 20:29   #28
necromancer
Defence of Champions

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Bacca's mother is my new hero.

Signature
Old 27-06-2015, 21:00   #29
Mario
AC Milan Icon

Done deal!

Quote:
‏@DiMarzio
Accordo anche con il #Siviglia: ? fatta per #Bacca al #Milan @SkySport
Welcome Charles Berry! Hope he does well.

30m buy out clause paid. 5 year (GDS say 4) deal at 2.5-3m for Berry.

Last edited by Mario; 27-06-2015 at 21:04.
Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2015, 21:17   #30
Tantalis
Heyoka

i have friends that live in sevilla, they say hes a very good player. this makes me optimistic.

Last edited by Tantalis; 27-06-2015 at 21:20.
Tantalis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2015, 21:43   #31
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Allen Iverson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantalis View Post
i have friends that live in sevilla, they say hes a very good player. this makes me optimistic.
all Sevilla fans love him

is it me or does he look a bit like Silva?
AndreiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2015, 21:48   #32
Milanista_7
#UCLDNA

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf,Prince, Ibra, Bacca

Welcome Bacca what a great signing, one of my favourite recent years, grande Bacca.

He will prove all of you haters wrong just watch.
Milanista_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2015, 21:50   #33
kakajd
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra

Cant say I know too much, but if he is like a pippo, raul or Van nistelrooy type then Ill be happy.

Signature
Show class, have pride, and display character. If you do, winning takes care of itself.
kakajd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2015, 21:51   #34
necromancer
Defence of Champions

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiX View Post
all Sevilla fans love him

is it me or does he look a bit like Silva?
He does look a little like Thiago Silva.

Signature
Old 27-06-2015, 21:57   #35
Pato#1
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Pato, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Ronaldo

Expensive signing could have used the same amount wisely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pato#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2015, 22:03   #36
Cokata
E46

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Cokata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2015, 22:06   #37
b@D~HorsiE
Kuiper Belt

Fav. Players: Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Megan Rapinoe, HOPE SOLO, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
was about to say that

Signature
b@D~HorsiE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 00:21   #38
Crpato7
Rookie

Fav. Players: Kaka Boban Pirlo Seedorf Sheva Rui Costa Maldini Baresi Thiago Silva Massaro Albertini

Same age as Martinez, ?5 million cheaper in transfer fee, ?1million a year cheaper in wages too...and has proven himself in La Liga for 2 years, a far better league than the Portuguese league.

I'm happy with that. Welcome Carlos!
Crpato7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 00:27   #39
Kingmilan
Legendary

Fav. Players: Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy

I agree its maybe 5 million too expensive but i gladly welcome Bacca (hopefully we give them rami for 5-6 mil. to lower the deal). He is proven , scored a sack of goals in la liga/EL (top 10 in europe for that matter) . He is 28 and isint a big drop off Martinez. Really happy we are about to getboth him and Bertolacci(+Mauri and Baselli) , shows we got the cash (we should still have 100 mil. to spend). He wasen't playing ahead of Martinez because of a fluke, he is a very good poacher.Prefer him at 30 , then guys like Dzeko or Jovetic at 20-25 ....

Signature

Greatness since 1899
Kingmilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 06:15   #40
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Move this fucking thread.
VultureSheva is offline   Reply With Quote