The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

Old 25-06-2016, 00:05   #41
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikita View Post
defending beyond atrocious in there. most of the time he seems to get lucky. how much is that gonna happen in serie A?

not convinced. a gamble yea, but i felt we should be making signing that we can be more confident about. unless, we dont have the funds to do so.
I feel the same way, and I admit this may be a good gamble as a lot of teams want him. But our first signing in a summer we are supposedly going to be under new ownership is a Serie B striker? Not to mention we spent a big chunk of our transfer budget on attack just last summer. And we are supposed to be excited we took a gamble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razvalinho View Post
And for people saying how he's already 26 and never played top flight football, how he's doomed to fail... You guys are absolutely right.Never in the history of a game has a striker made it out of obscurity past his 25th birthday... Oh, wait! I think we have a player like that on our team already! Strange... he must be an anomaly or something...
That's hardly any reason to suggest that he will follow that trend? It's Serie B and Saponara looked good before coming to us, how did that go?

Signature
Curupira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2016, 00:16   #42
Raz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curupira View Post

That's hardly any reason to suggest that he will follow that trend? It's Serie B and Saponara looked good before coming to us, how did that go?
Ask Inzaghi.
Raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2016, 00:19   #43
Nestafan
Long Hair > Mohawk

Fav. Players: Nesta, Ibra, Crespo, Pirlo. Current AC - Jack, Romagnoli, Suso, Loca, Abate, Storari.

Forza Italian striker!

Hopefully he maintains his impressive goalscoring form.
Still want Bacca to remain, if Ibra is not coming.

Signature
Nestafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2016, 00:23   #44
King George
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Weah, Boban, Maldini, Nesta, Costacurta, Montolivo, Ambrosini, Albertini, Desailly

Ibra - Lapadula pless
King George is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2016, 01:17   #45
Mr Delicious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razvalinho View Post
Ask Inzaghi.
Mr Delicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2016, 01:20   #46
irkuysm
World Cup Winner

Quote:
I feel the same way, and I admit this may be a good gamble as a lot of teams want him. But our first signing in a summer we are supposedly going to be under new ownership is a Serie B striker? Not to mention we spent a big chunk of our transfer budget on attack just last summer. And we are supposed to be excited we took a gamble.

LMAO tell me how many matches Saponara given a start under Inzaghi to prove his worthy.
irkuysm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2016, 03:32   #47
miracle
National Team Player

miracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2016, 04:58   #48
Dottore Joey
Vice

Fav. Players: Zlatastic, Messi, Ronaldo Duo, Sheva, Maldini, Nesta, SES, Montolivo, Sigurdsson, Lloris

I have a good feeling about this lad, hope he does well, i know he will.

Signature
Dottore Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2016, 06:05   #49
Lord Snow
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Shevchenko

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
Obrigado
Don't mention it mate.

I don't think you guys understood the sort of player he is. He is a slower version of Bacca. He wanted to go to a Serie A team to play football, first team football. The two main options for him till two days ago, were Napoli (where he would be vice - Higuain) or Juventus (who would loan him to Sassuolo). He chose us because we guaranteed him a First Team position. Bacca and Lapadula are two very similar players with certain abilities that the other person doesn't have. (Bacca has alot of Pace, Lapadula has a slightly better pass)

I think we will sell Bacca for big money and use it for a different sort of striker. Maybe Zlatan.
Lord Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2016, 06:15   #50
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Suarez, Tevez, Montolivo, Bonera, Abate, Abbiati, Kucka

New Di Natale?
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2016, 07:53   #51
Ash
Swag Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Swagger poor thing will live to regret these words.
like you did with berto and matri?

Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2016, 08:05   #52
necromancer
Defence of Champions

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Not at all, Aishwarya. If the Bertolacci signing was now, I'd still be completely in favour of it. He was just the type of signing we shouldve made. And I won't condemn him till he gets two full seasons.

Never ever liked or supported the Matri signing except possibly expressing some wishful thinking that he may come good

Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2016, 08:24   #53
Nestafan
Long Hair > Mohawk

Fav. Players: Nesta, Ibra, Crespo, Pirlo. Current AC - Jack, Romagnoli, Suso, Loca, Abate, Storari.

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Not at all, Aishwarya. If the Bertolacci signing was now, I'd still be completely in favour of it. He was just the type of signing we shouldve made. And I won't condemn him till he gets two full seasons.

Never ever liked or supported the Matri signing except possibly expressing some wishful thinking that he may come good
And Matri only got half a season.

I agree with you though, shouldn't judge a player after one season.

Signature
Nestafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2016, 08:29   #54
Don_Jacare
Banned

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Jube beat us to the title with matri and vucinic as their main forwards. Shows you how strong their midfield was at the time. We are supposed to be reinforcing our midfield like them not our attack department.
Don_Jacare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2016, 09:01   #55
Raz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan_swagger View Post
Jube beat us to the title with matri and vucinic as their main forwards. Shows you how strong their midfield was at the time. We are supposed to be reinforcing our midfield like them not our attack department.
Galliani will never comprehend the need for a strong midfield. You have teams with average attackers and average defenders winning, or at least fighting for trophies. Can't say the same for teams with average midfields.
Raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2016, 09:25   #56
necromancer
Defence of Champions

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Calma. Parades and a strong 30 yr old midfielder will come.

Signature
Old 25-06-2016, 09:39   #57
Casualista
Monsieur

Who the fook is this scrub..
Casualista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2016, 09:52   #58
necromancer
Defence of Champions

Balon d'Or 2018.

Signature
Old 25-06-2016, 11:08   #59
Casualista
Monsieur

Bertolacci's understudy for Bidone d'oro 2017. Milan have a firm monopoly on that trophy now.
Casualista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2016, 13:20   #60
Albertini
aka MaldiniCapitano

Quote:

he played 180 mins at milan in a year and a half. he would have lit up the league like he did the second he left, had he played for us. not sure why i have to repeat this a million times.

Signature
Albertini is offline   Reply With Quote