The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Who should be our new striker?
Morata 11 22.00%
Aubameyang 14 28.00%
Belotti 22 44.00%
Other 3 6.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 23-05-2017, 16:26   #1
milanpalermo23
#IBelieve

Fav. Players: Zlatan, Balotelli, Cristiano Ronaldo
Default New striker: Morata v. Aubameyang v. Belotti

Was debating with my buddies.

Who do you prefer out of the 3.

I'm in between Belotti and Auba.

Auba is a proven scorer for a few seasons now, I feel like his speed and movements fit montellas style the best and also he is good for sales. Top scorer in bundes. Belotti is young, Italian and an overall beast of a striker who can score with head feet and works his ass off.

Honestly not that convinced with morata although reports say he is out first choice.
milanpalermo23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2017, 16:56   #2
Mozack
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: Ibrahimovic Balotelli Inzaghi Maldini Costacurta Nesta Sheva Djokovic

Harry Kane.
Mozack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2017, 17:19   #3
vidarth
Ibra Supremacy

Fav. Players: Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho

I was in camp Belotti....

But I'm now fimly in camp #auback. Have been watching him and Belotti since the chinese took over.....Belotti has not had a good couple of months.

Aubameyang is currently at a higher level. Belotti could be great or could flop next year...he has all the tools to be great though.

1)Aubameyang
2)Belotti
3)Andre Silva or someone else
4) Morata

Signature
vidarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2017, 20:25   #4
bacon d'or
AC Milan Icon

all aboard auback train

Signature
bacon d'or is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2017, 22:33   #5
ikita
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta.

belotti and auba plz ty.

Signature
Anytime, anywhere, baby boy, I can misbehave
ikita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2017, 17:37   #6
GTV
Rookie

Belotti & Berardi
GTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2017, 06:35   #7
AC AZZA
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Gattuso,Maldini,Pirlo,Inzaghi,Kaka

All three have experienced italian football with varying success.

Aubameyang is one of the top strikers in world football and though it would be awesome to get him,however , we offer no champions league football and there are teams that will need replacing strikers or may be replacing strikers who not only offer champions league football but domestic honours as well. AC Milan is not winning the league next year.

Morata is a level or so down on Aubameyang but he is younger and is also BIG GAME player. We need that kind of player, is he worth 52 million though ? His only season of success in terms of consistency was last year. In saying that I think he would be great for us.

Belotti is italian which is a bonus and is awesome. 60 million though seems crazily excessive.I do see a lot of potential in him but so did I in Pato,Cristante, El Sharraway , they are all gone now. Easily the most get able as Juventus won't need him and AC Milan is the next big name in Italy.

Overall I would be happy with any of the three, I am excited to hear Morata deal is coming to finalisation. However people should remember how good Bacca is at striking when he needs to be. I don't think forwards are our biggest problem at the moment, we need quality midfielders to get it to them .

I hope this transfer market, we can get three players that go straight into the starting line up of high class value, Morata would be a good start.

Signature
Milan's Biggest Australian Fan .
AC AZZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2017, 17:50   #8
Tantalis
Heyoka

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTV View Post
Belotti & Berardi
Tantalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2017, 18:16   #9
Massaro94
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Weah Gullit Rijkaard Boban Savicevic Baresi Kaka Shevchenko Suarez Tevez

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanpalermo23 View Post
Was debating with my buddies.

Who do you prefer out of the 3.

I'm in between Belotti and Auba.
Morata

Signature
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2017, 19:25   #10
unda
National Team Player

It's Morata for me. Knows the league better than Auba, is younger and also better with the ball at his feet which suits Montellas tactics better in my opinion. People see how much goals Auba is scoring but fail to realize how many chances he gets every game at Dortmund and also how many minutes he is playing. If you compare the stats of the two they have almost a similar conversation rate this season. Another reason I'm for Morata over Auba is that I think he is showing a much better attitude than Auba in wanting to prove himself in world football, not just looking where he can make the most money.

I have no opinion on Belotti since I have not seen enough from him but his pricetag would be the reason for me not to go for him.

Last edited by unda; 28-05-2017 at 19:27.
unda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2017, 19:40   #11
Arsene
World Cup Winner

Milan need a goalscorer.....and there is only one proven goalscorer and thats Auba. Morata is more of a second striker and belotti has had one great season. Also the other 2 are more dependent on others than Auba who is quicker and can beat a man better. And when you add he is also much better goalscorer. Its an easy decision. No attitude can make a player natural goalscorer and Morata will never be one
Arsene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2017, 20:43   #12
yagami7gnr
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsene View Post
Milan need a goalscorer.....and there is only one proven goalscorer and thats Auba. Morata is more of a second striker and belotti has had one great season. Also the other 2 are more dependent on others than Auba who is quicker and can beat a man better. And when you add he is also much better goalscorer. Its an easy decision. No attitude can make a player natural goalscorer and Morata will never be one
Are u happy with Giroud?

Nothing against Auba but Morata is better with the ball on his feet. On the other hand Morata is not worth the price or the supposed salary that he is going to get.

Signature
"If ignorance is bliss; then, knock the smile off my face"
yagami7gnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2017, 23:50   #13
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Suarez, Tevez, Montolivo, Bonera, Abate, Abbiati, Kucka

More than fine with Belotti or Auba

Morata on the other hand is a supersub/BGP/second striker. It would be INCREDIBLY stupid for a club in our position to sign him. It would be INCREDIBLY stupid for any club under any circumstances to sign him for 60-70m and hand him a 7m-per-year contract or whatever RM and his entourage are demanding.

Last edited by Goodfella; 29-05-2017 at 01:35.
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2017, 00:02   #14
Allan_Sombrero
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post
More than fine Belotti or Auba

Morata on the other hand is a supersub/BGP/second striker. It would be INCREDIBLY stupid for a club in our position to sign him. It would be INCREDIBLY stupid for any club under any circumstances to sign him for 60-70m and hand him a 7m-per-year contract or whatever RM and his entourage are demanding.
+1000

I just don't see him scoring much for us.
Allan_Sombrero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2017, 00:13   #15
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Allen Iverson

Cairo will lower the 100m price too late in the summer, so it's down to Aubameyang and Morata.

If we went for Aubameyang we'd look for a creative LW, not Keita. Our interest in a goal scoring winger is why I think Morata's our first choice
AndreiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2017, 00:14   #16
Charbel
"Il Capitano"

Fav. Players: Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini

My heart says Belotti, but all 3 are major upgrades.

Signature
Previously known as "Soldier"
Charbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2017, 00:38   #17
Arsene
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagami7gnr View Post
Are u happy with Giroud?

Nothing against Auba but Morata is better with the ball on his feet. On the other hand Morata is not worth the price or the supposed salary that he is going to get.
No. Giroud scores goals. But he makes every player worse playing next to him
Arsene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2017, 04:27   #18
rossonero23
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: maldini, nesta, gattuso, seedorf

auba by far!!!

Signature
ROSSONERI SIAMO NOI
rossonero23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2017, 04:35   #19
Mr Delicious
Banned

Auba, top 5 striker in the world. Not only will he glue people to the bench, he sends the right message and does the job hes expected to and beyond. He's an all around great asset.

Realistically, Morata. Fits the playing style, has the same name brand effect as Auba and supposedly wants Italy. I'm very excited for two tale ted Spaniards to dominate Serie A.
Mr Delicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2017, 07:27   #20
joyrider
Il Moderati

definetly belotti
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote