The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?
Aubameyang 88 39.82%
Diego Costa (year-long loan/buy) 31 14.03%
Belotti 56 25.34%
Kalinic 14 6.33%
Cristiano Ronaldo (CL pre-agreement) 23 10.41%
Other 9 4.07%
Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2017, 16:42   #27421
Neo'82
Always On Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
Badelj can be an upgrade to Montolivo for the long term off the bench. Not a Biglia replacement.
Montolivo is here for another two seasons though. Locatelli would need to be loaned out. We can't have Montolivio, Biglia, Locatelli & Badelj for one position.

Too much pressure is currently put on the playing Regista as we have a green number 10 and a genuine lack of creativity and pace in the team(still)

Can't see much money being spent in the winter mercato. What's available should be held back for the new coach next summer.

Signature
Be Brave Have Fun
Old 07-11-2017, 16:47   #27422
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo'82 View Post
Montolivo is here for another two seasons though. Locatelli would need to be loaned out. We can't have Montolivio, Biglia, Locatelli & Badelj for one position.

Too much pressure is currently put on the playing Regista as we have a green number 10 and a genuine lack of creativity and pace in the team(still)

Can't see much money being spent in the winter mercato. What's available should be held back for the new coach next summer.
I don't think much will be spent in January either, but a winger to back up Suso and a midfielder to back up Kessie is needed whether that is through a loan or low cost purchases.

In regards to Montolivo, this is probably his last season at the club. He goes unused most times especially when Biglia is healthy and playing.

And Locatelli is a different type of player than Badelj. Locatelli is a lot better when it comes to covering defensively in the midfield. Badelj is someone who can spray passes around like Biglia. Also who is to say Locatelli may not get loaned out at some point in the near future if more competition arrives in the midfield between January and next summer. Hypothetically if Conte does arrive in the summer, I would expect he will demand some quality signings in the midfield. Locatelli probably won't be a starter then either. I think people are expecting too much out of Locatelli at the moment. You can see he is still young, has his flaws and still needs time to grow. A lot of fans are expecting him to jump right in and be great.

Last edited by rossonero1; 07-11-2017 at 16:53.
Old 07-11-2017, 16:53   #27423
Sorriso Sempre
AC Milan Icon

badelj should have a role similar to borja valero
stabilizing our mid.

monto and bona should leave us(for different reasons)

Signature
Old 07-11-2017, 16:55   #27424
Neo'82
Always On Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
I don't think much will be spent in January either, but a winger to back up Suso and a midfielder to back up Kessie is needed whether that through a loan or low cost purchses. In regards to Montolivo, this is probably his last season at the club. And Locatelli is a different type of player than Badelj. Also who is to say Locatelli may not get loaned out at some point in the near future if more competition arrives in the midfield between January and next summer. If Conte does arrive I would expect he will demand some quality signings in the midfield. Locatelli probably won't be a starter either.
Yeah, that's the two positions that need addressed for this season. Without UCL we really need that top coach. Like this summer, we'll struggle again to attract the best.

How much are the Chinese willing to invest further after the underwhelming start to their era(time will tell)

Martial on loan could be an option for January.

Signature
Be Brave Have Fun

Last edited by Neo'82; 07-11-2017 at 16:58.
Old 07-11-2017, 17:00   #27425
Sorriso Sempre
AC Milan Icon

tomorrow or 9th i think Li will meet with UEFA
after that things would be more clear

Signature
Old 07-11-2017, 17:01   #27426
lucashm
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Yeah, that's the two positions that need addressed for this season. Without UCL we really need that top coach. Like this summer, we'll struggle again to attract the best.

How much are the Chinese willing to invest further after the underwhelming start to their era(time will tell)

Not really,Martial has been Very good this season , even though he is not a starter. Besides, United are already short of quality at his position,so no way they Will sell their best wing player, nevermind on loan
Old 07-11-2017, 17:05   #27427
Neo'82
Always On Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucashm View Post
Not really,Martial has been Very good this season , even though he is not a starter. Besides, United are already short of quality at his position,so no way they Will sell their best wing player, nevermind on loan
Jose is always defensive first. Martial is at the age where he needs to play regular football. Rashford is their golden boy and only one can play that position. Jose has a record of letting go top talents.

Unlikely, a situation to watch though.

Signature
Be Brave Have Fun
Old 07-11-2017, 17:20   #27428
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:

My ideal summer 2018 would be most of our resources going toward Conte, 1 class forward, 1 class left winger, 1 class CM to finish out our starting XI filled in with some low cost players to strengthen our bench. If Raiola takes Donnarumma to another big club willing to pay up so be it.

Last edited by rossonero1; 07-11-2017 at 17:24.
Old 07-11-2017, 17:39   #27429
rocknrolla1v1
FORZA MILAN

hakan is shit. borini is a protagonist. we need a star striker.

Signature
Old 07-11-2017, 17:40   #27430
forward
AC Milan Icon

Yeah, a top striker will surely help us when we can't string 2 passes together against Sassuolo.

Signature
Old 07-11-2017, 17:48   #27431
Sorriso Sempre
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Jose is always defensive first. Martial is at the age where he needs to play regular football. Rashford is their golden boy and only one can play that position. Jose has a record of letting go top talents.

Unlikely, a situation to watch though.
place them in order of who you want more

martial, chiesa, pulisic (if you want explain why too)

Signature
Old 07-11-2017, 17:53   #27432
Neo'82
Always On Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorriso Sempre View Post

Martial > Chiesa > Pulisic. I think Pulisic is currently too young for Serie A and we have Suso.

Martial is at the right age and the natural left sided player(what we need)

Signature
Be Brave Have Fun
Old 07-11-2017, 17:54   #27433
ChinaMilan
Primavera Player

Quote:

aug17....

yes.cause bona's value is going down every week that passes
hakan can score 1-2 fk goals and maintain his price at reasonable level.also he is younger and shows far more passion than bonaventura
i think you are mixing milan with arsenal, or you are supporting a team for his financial status, the most important thing right now for milan fans is to win, and you don't do that selling your best player for the past 3 years, he is not at his best? true, but he got back after 2 injures one of which is a career ending for some players, so i would wait for him to get back into his status(which he was about it before his third injury) rather than keeping that fraud hakan who has nothing to show in his 3 months at milan, the only passion he showed more till now is the passion to flop, get red cards and waste the ball in his first touch, the only one who will get his value decreased is Hakan, i rather sell Hakan now while he still worth a couple of millions with the free kick hype rather than losing him for free next year.
Old 07-11-2017, 18:12   #27434
Sorriso Sempre
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinaMilan View Post
i think you are mixing milan with arsenal, or you are supporting a team for his financial status, the most important thing right now for milan fans is to win, and you don't do that selling your best player for the past 3 years, he is not at his best? true, but he got back after 2 injures one of which is a career ending for some players, so i would wait for him to get back into his status(which he was about it before his third injury) rather than keeping that fraud hakan who has nothing to show in his 3 months at milan, the only passion he showed more till now is the passion to flop, get red cards and waste the ball in his first touch, the only one who will get his value decreased is Hakan, i rather sell Hakan now while he still worth a couple of millions with the free kick hype rather than losing him for free next year.
you are wrong at all levels

with that post you seem not to support milan but bonaventura
and i cause i support milan and not the financial status as u say( )
i want the player who cant drive us to the next level, to be sold and bring in better player. i cant make it more clear to you i m sorry.

but if you want to accuse me accuse me for the right thing and not for what you 'think' i said

Signature
Old 07-11-2017, 18:44   #27435
Milan10
AC Milan Legend

I wouldn't make any moves before signing at least three midfielders that can hold onto possession and create chances.

Our midfield has been dog shit for the better part of 10 years... It's the biggest difference between Milan and the top sides in Italy AND it's the reason why we can't pick apart small teams that press the fuck out of our midfield and park their defense in front of goal.
Old 07-11-2017, 18:56   #27436
Allan_Sombrero
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan10 View Post
I wouldn't make any moves before signing at least three midfielders that can hold onto possession and create chances.

Our midfield has been dog shit for the better part of 10 years... It's the biggest difference between Milan and the top sides in Italy AND it's the reason why we can't pick apart small teams that press the fuck out of our midfield and park their defense in front of goal.
It'd be nice to have another box-to-box for the left side.
Old 07-11-2017, 21:27   #27437
Nostradamus
The Predictor

Fav. Players: Rummenigge, Maradona, Scholl, Lizarazu, Lahm, Alaba, Gerd & Thomas M?ller

Quote:

As if there would be a chance to get Pulisic
Old 07-11-2017, 21:47   #27438
ChinaMilan
Primavera Player

Quote:
you are wrong at all levels

with that post you seem not to support milan but bonaventura
and i cause i support milan and not the financial status as u say( )
i want the player who cant drive us to the next level, to be sold and bring in better player. i cant make it more clear to you i m sorry.

but if you want to accuse me accuse me for the right thing and not for what you 'think' i said
the only thing that your argument will make any sense if you think Hakan is better than bonaventura, so are you ?
Old 07-11-2017, 21:51   #27439
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan_Sombrero View Post
It'd be nice to have another box-to-box for the left side.

Give us Fofana from Udinese.

Signature
Old 07-11-2017, 22:26   #27440
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curupira View Post

Give us Fofana from Udinese.
Or Duncan for example

Gesendet von meinem TA-1012 mit Tapatalk
Closed Thread