The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.



View Poll Results: Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?
Aubameyang 88 39.82%
Diego Costa (year-long loan/buy) 31 14.03%
Belotti 56 25.34%
Kalinic 14 6.33%
Cristiano Ronaldo (CL pre-agreement) 23 10.41%
Other 9 4.07%
Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2017, 13:38   #29461
van Basten
Man with a Plan
 
van Basten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
Fassone:

“Those who aren’t doing what was expected will soon return to their levels.”

https://www.football-italia.net/1139...ts-impossible’

Finally, now that's the right attitude that we all want to see. As for UEFA, calm ur tits everybody, they will be bribed and look the other way like they always do.
I dont think we've got any bribe money.


Signature
Milan:
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Vieri, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Ibra, Donadoni, Pirlo, Pato, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Dinho, Davids, Vieira, Baggio, Silva, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
van Basten is offline  
Old 07-12-2017, 14:20   #29462
Congo Powers
apotheosis berlusconi
 
Congo Powers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: caroline celico
Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Sheva
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenebra View Post
AC Milan will be sanctioned by UEFA tomorrow
The Diavolo are looking to refinance a loan from Elliott Management which was used to enable the new Chinese owners to take control of the club.
If the American hedge fund isn’t paid back by October, they can take control of the club.
“The deadline we have is October 2018. We think we can do it by the spring, and that’s what we’re working toward.”



w-what did they mean by this


Signature
I will become even more undignified than this
Congo Powers is offline  
Old 07-12-2017, 14:24   #29463
Khurrisu
AC Milan Icon
 
Khurrisu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Ohara
Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Rijkaard, Gullit, Gattuso, Kaka, Sheva, Huntelar, Locatelli
Default


UEFA's requests per @CalcioFinanza:
- Refinancing the debt contracted by Milan towards American hedge fund Elliott by tomorrow at maximum
- Deposit an excess of €150M as a precautionary payment to cover the club's future losses


suck a dinosaur's dick uefa. this sport is forever doomed.


Signature
LOCATELLI
Khurrisu is offline  
Old 07-12-2017, 14:36   #29464
Sage
Reinmēkā
 
Sage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
The Diavolo are looking to refinance a loan from Elliott Management which was used to enable the new Chinese owners to take control of the club.
If the American hedge fund isn’t paid back by October, they can take control of the club.
“The deadline we have is October 2018. We think we can do it by the spring, and that’s what we’re working toward.”



w-what did they mean by this
new owners by october 2018


Signature
Sage is offline  
Old 07-12-2017, 14:50   #29465
forward
AC Milan Icon
 
forward's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: San Siro
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khurrisu View Post

- Refinancing the debt contracted by Milan towards American hedge fund Elliott by tomorrow at maximum
Lol what?


Signature
forward is offline  
Old 07-12-2017, 14:51   #29466
Sorriso Sempre
AC Milan Icon
 
Sorriso Sempre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khurrisu View Post

UEFA's requests per @CalcioFinanza:
- Refinancing the debt contracted by Milan towards American hedge fund Elliott by tomorrow at maximum
- Deposit an excess of €150M as a precautionary payment to cover the club's future losses


suck a dinosaur's dick uefa. this sport is forever doomed.
hahahaahahaahha
are these really their requests?
that have noting to do with ffp...
they dont require to show them a plan. they dont even require from us to break even, they just ask how big our dick is

uefa laughing joke. get them to

drive them to the supreme court about violating free competition and get rid of them once and for all


Signature
Sorriso Sempre is offline  
Old 07-12-2017, 14:56   #29467
forward
AC Milan Icon
 
forward's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: San Siro
Default

Seriously though, those requests must be bullshit.


Signature
forward is offline  
Old 07-12-2017, 14:59   #29468
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Default

Who cares about a voluntary agreement with UEFA, we probably won't even be in Europe next season. They should worry about it when they get there. They'll probably end up selling Donnarumma for sure and maybe one more other young player I would guess.

Last edited by rossonero1; 07-12-2017 at 15:17.
rossonero1 is offline  
Old 07-12-2017, 15:00   #29469
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Default

Emery is leaving PSG in the summer according to L'Equipe and they are already lining up their next manager. I'm guessing it will be Simeone, Conte or Pochettino. Would you guys go for Emery if Conte or Sarri are unattainable?
rossonero1 is offline  
Old 07-12-2017, 15:22   #29470
Alo88
AC Milan Icon
 
Alo88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Switzerland
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khurrisu View Post

UEFA's requests per @CalcioFinanza:
- Refinancing the debt contracted by Milan towards American hedge fund Elliott by tomorrow at maximum
- Deposit an excess of €150M as a precautionary payment to cover the club's future losses


suck a dinosaur's dick uefa. this sport is forever doomed.
And then there are people wo think that we are broke because we can't meet such ridicolous requests

Seriously, if this report is real, then Fassone is right when he says that UEFA is having demands who are impossible to meet not only for Milan but for every club in Europe and therefore it's questonable what the purpose of the Voluntary Agreement is to begin with...
Alo88 is offline  
Old 07-12-2017, 16:09   #29471
Milanista92
AC Milan Legend
 
Milanista92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Default

https://www.football-italia.net/1139...on-taken-milan

UEFA: ‘No decision taken on Milan'
By Football Italia staff


UEFA has released a statement confirming they haven't taken “a definitive position” on Milan’s Financial Fair Play voluntary agreement.

It has been widely reported that the FFP committee will reject the proposal put forward by Rossoneri CEO Marco Fassone, raising the possibility of sanctions.

However, the meeting will not be held until tomorrow, so officially there has been no decision as yet.

“The rumours which are being reported are groundless,” a statement released to ANSA said.

“The committee will meet on Friday and the decision is scheduled for next week. The commission, which is an independent body, has not yet taken a definitive position on the dossier presented by the club.”

While no decision has been taken, Fassone has already complained some requests are "impossible to satisfy".
Milanista92 is offline  
Old 07-12-2017, 16:16   #29472
forward
AC Milan Icon
 
forward's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: San Siro
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milanista92 View Post
https://www.football-italia.net/1139...on-taken-milan

UEFA: ‘No decision taken on Milan'
By Football Italia staff


UEFA has released a statement confirming they haven't taken “a definitive position” on Milan’s Financial Fair Play voluntary agreement.

It has been widely reported that the FFP committee will reject the proposal put forward by Rossoneri CEO Marco Fassone, raising the possibility of sanctions.

However, the meeting will not be held until tomorrow, so officially there has been no decision as yet.

“The rumours which are being reported are groundless,” a statement released to ANSA said.

“The committee will meet on Friday and the decision is scheduled for next week. The commission, which is an independent body, has not yet taken a definitive position on the dossier presented by the club.”

While no decision has been taken, Fassone has already complained some requests are "impossible to satisfy".


Signature
forward is offline  
Old 07-12-2017, 16:26   #29473
Berlusconi
AC Milan Icon
 
Berlusconi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Siro
Default

if we get transfer banned, it will be for next mercato anyway. Which would force us to invest in January since we would be fucked for the following year


Signature
Berlusconi is offline  
Old 07-12-2017, 16:31   #29474
joyrider
Il Moderati
 
joyrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
Emery is leaving PSG in the summer according to L'Equipe and they are already lining up their next manager. I'm guessing it will be Simeone, Conte or Pochettino. Would you guys go for Emery if Conte or Sarri are unattainable?
Ofcourse not.
joyrider is offline  
Old 07-12-2017, 16:33   #29475
joyrider
Il Moderati
 
joyrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Default

Leonardo leaves Antalyaspor


Come back Leo
joyrider is offline  
Old 07-12-2017, 16:39   #29476
crazyultras
World Cup Winner
 
crazyultras's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: North Africa
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
Who cares about a voluntary agreement with UEFA, we probably won't even be in Europe next season. They should worry about it when they get there. They'll probably end up selling Donnarumma for sure and maybe one more other young player I would guess.
which means a cheaper club to buy by next owners
imagine an investor buying a club with 7 CL 18 leagues and a massive fan base around the world for around 250-300M€
he might get the prize of the best businessman of the decade
crazyultras is offline  
Old 07-12-2017, 16:44   #29477
Colossus
World Cup Winner
 
Colossus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Fav. Players: Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Default

Of opportunistic investors are looking at Milan they may well indeed be in a super strong negotiating position as some have already mentioned. Especially if Uefa reject the voluntary agreement and The current ownership struggles to refinance
Colossus is offline  
Old 07-12-2017, 17:01   #29478
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Default

Looks like Yonghong Li picked a real winner with Fassone as CEO to lead his club haha. Screwed up at Inter and he probably will here as well.
rossonero1 is offline  
Old 07-12-2017, 17:09   #29479
forward
AC Milan Icon
 
forward's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: San Siro
Default

How is any of this Fassone's fault?


Signature
forward is offline  
Old 07-12-2017, 17:10   #29480
Congo Powers
apotheosis berlusconi
 
Congo Powers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: caroline celico
Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Sheva
Default

lets say hypothetically that instead of buying bonucci for 40 million euro in july..

fassone and mirabelli bought 40 million euro worth of btc..in july


Signature
I will become even more undignified than this
Congo Powers is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:20.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.