The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?
Aubameyang 88 39.82%
Diego Costa (year-long loan/buy) 31 14.03%
Belotti 56 25.34%
Kalinic 14 6.33%
Cristiano Ronaldo (CL pre-agreement) 23 10.41%
Other 9 4.07%
Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-12-2017, 21:48   #29501
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Gennaro Gattuso talked about Andrč Silva at the press conference: "We all know his worth: he always scores goals when he plays in the national team and he is a player of international standing, today he was struggling, he felt like a foreign body inside the field. what we saw is not enough: when you have the chance to play in Europe 90 minutes with the Milan shirt you have to do more ".

Back to the bench Andre haha.
rossonero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 21:54   #29502
van Basten
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
I read he's signing with Atlanta United in MLS.
How much was Hakan?

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/ac-mi...m16pcr8cnsthdp

Signature
Milan:
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Vieri, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Ibra, Donadoni, Pirlo, Pato, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Dinho, Davids, Vieira, Baggio, Silva, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
van Basten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 21:59   #29503
Colossus
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tako_400 View Post
Gattuso to Sky: "It's a defeat that hurts and makes you think. Today I am the responsible one. The decision to put these players on the pitch was mine. We are too fragile, at the first difficulty we are unable to react. We must improve quickly."

Gattuso: "Corporate issues? We have a lot of these within the team. The corporate problems do not concern me and I don't believe there are any."

Gattuso to @MilanNewsit : "Our game was not fluid and we were so slow when holding ball possession. We have seen that with 3-man defense we make crazy effort, it is better with 4-man defense. We need to work on these concepts."

There is hope. There is light at the end of the tunnel, my brothers.
Switching to the 4 man is the only thing that gives me any hope of salvaging anything from this season. 4 man with attacking fullbacks pleaseeee.....i don't care if it's Calabria at rightback who can't defend, but I just want to see a team that can at least get to the final third, far less trying to score
Colossus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 22:10   #29504
IL-Capitano
Legenda di AC Milan

Fav. Players: too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
Season is lost already and we probably aren't winning the Europa League. Plus this team looks to be in terrible game shape, 1 week of Gattuso or any other coach isn't going to change that. That's something that takes an entire preseason to build up. What we are finding out is that Montella really did a piss poor job in his training methods, tactics, etc.
There is 0 chance of winning EL. Any chance of finishing in a CL spot that ship has well and truly sailed some time ago. Yes Montella has been exposed perhaps the whole board have been exposed as frauds. I would never expect Gattuso to turn things around but i do think a more experienced coach would have clearer ideas and would identify problems sooner - they would still struggle to fix our current mess but at the very least would start some kind of regeneration.

The only way to turn this around would require us to win the EL but we can both agree that isn't happening. If we could manage to win the EL and gain a CL spot we could attract a top class manager and top class players - as we stand we will struggle to do that - quite sad really even sadder that it is no longer surprising or shocking to see this kind of a downward spiral. It has become the norm.
IL-Capitano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 22:15   #29505
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
Switching to the 4 man is the only thing that gives me any hope of salvaging anything from this season. 4 man with attacking fullbacks pleaseeee.....i don't care if it's Calabria at rightback who can't defend, but I just want to see a team that can at least get to the final third, far less trying to score
4-2-3-1
Kalinic
Bonaventura-Calhanoglu-Suso
Biglia-Kessie
RR-Romagnoli-Bonucci-Borini
Donnarumma

or

4-4-2
Kalinic-Silva
Bonaventura-Biglia-Kessie-Suso
RR-Romagnoli-Bonucci-Borini
Donnarumma

Last edited by rossonero1; 07-12-2017 at 22:18.
rossonero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 22:16   #29506
IL-Capitano
Legenda di AC Milan

Fav. Players: too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini

Quote:
Originally Posted by van Basten View Post

I believe Hakan was €24M what a bargain eh!
IL-Capitano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 22:43   #29507
ZBoban
World Cup Winner

You can't make this stuff up lolol. Can't wait to see what the clown show has in store for us tomorrow.
ZBoban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 22:43   #29508
Sorriso Sempre
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berlusconi View Post
if we get transfer banned, it will be for next mercato anyway. Which would force us to invest in January since we would be fucked for the following year
martial jankto goretzka pls ty

Signature
Sorriso Sempre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 22:49   #29509
Milanista92
AC Milan Legend

sell hakan, buy a proper 10 and get conti healthy
Milanista92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 22:50   #29510
milanator
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y-Bido92 View Post
I get your point but I still think Bonucci is/was a necessary purchase to give the team credibility and character.

Our true fuck up purchases were RR, Hakan, Kalinic,and Biglia. If you ditched all of those and got Auba for the same cost, you would have brought Auba, Silva, Bonucci, Conti, Kessie and Musa.

Also we shouldn't have sold Kucka or Bacca. And we should've kept Deuolofeu.
We needed a LB after DES and RR was not really expansive and after all he is a good LB and solid as LWB and LCB, not a bad purchase.
Regista was a heavily requested position too, signing Badelj instead of Biglia would have been better.
Silva was actually quite unnecessary, a wc striker and Cutrone would have been fine.

I agree on your opinion about Bonucci and I´d add that it is the right strategy to build a team from the back.
milanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 22:59   #29511
OVUNQUE CON TE
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milanista92 View Post
sell hakan, buy a proper 10 and get conti healthy
Fekir?

Signature
Insert text here...
OVUNQUE CON TE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 23:00   #29512
Milanista92
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by OVUNQUE CON TE View Post
Fekir?
would he come to this disaster?
Old 07-12-2017, 23:11   #29513
Liedholm
Senior Team Member

we're a circus
Liedholm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 23:44   #29514
GeorgeWeahJnr
Primavera Player

Wow. I can't believe how bad we seem to be falling.I miss the Kevin constant days
GeorgeWeahJnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 23:45   #29515
Neo'82
Always On Point

Milan have received proposals through brokers from buyers interested in purchasing the club. However, Li Yonghong made it know that he has no intention of selling Milan [Corriere della Sera]

Signature
Be Brave Have Fun
Neo'82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 23:51   #29516
Kaka92
Senior Team Member

RR is fuck up purchases? wtf people, i wonder what do you watch

he's by far our best signing for fair price if you ask me, that type of player who do his job every game.
Kaka92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 23:53   #29517
Massaro94
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Weah Gullit Rijkaard Boban Savicevic Baresi Kaka Shevchenko Suarez Tevez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka92 View Post
RR is fuck up purchases? wtf people, i wonder what do you watch

he's by far our best signing for fair price if you ask me, that type of player who do his job every game.

Signature
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 23:57   #29518
Sorriso Sempre
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y-Bido92 View Post
I get your point but I still think Bonucci is/was a necessary purchase to give the team credibility and character.

Our true fuck up purchases were RR, Hakan, Kalinic,and Biglia. If you ditched all of those and got Auba for the same cost, you would have brought Auba, Silva, Bonucci, Conti, Kessie and Musa.

Also we shouldn't have sold Kucka or Bacca. And we should've kept Deuolofeu.
RR was/is a must

Signature
Sorriso Sempre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 23:59   #29519
Milanista92
AC Milan Legend

no more 3 atb, sign a winger/number 10 and wait for conti
Old 08-12-2017, 00:01   #29520
Alec
Football Idiot Savant

Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, Marco Fassone

The worst transfers so far look to be Kalinic and Hakan. Silva has a future imo and will eventually adjust. For Biglia I still have hope and suspect he has nagging injuries but he is by no means a transfer that worked well so far. Bonucci and Musacchio are okay, Kessie is good but dragged down by the rest, RR generally performed but lets up now and then - not a surprise when the whole team shits the bed. So mad Conti is out

The only guy vastly outperforming his pricetag is Borini #FioKnew

Signature
100% muscle - 0% intelligence
Alec is offline   Reply With Quote