The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

Old 23-12-2005, 22:46   #21
Besi
¤ TheSaint ¤

Fav. Players: Maldini , Kaká

Yugo , if you cant control your emotions.. than take a rest.. everyone can keep his opinion .. thats for forums are..

Signature
He is football’s Mohamed Ali – he floats like a butterfly, stings like a bee.
Besi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2005, 22:55   #22
YUGOSLAV
Josip Broz TITO

Fav. Players: Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by besikaka
Yugo , if you cant control your emotions.. than take a rest.. everyone can keep his opinion .. thats for forums are..
Oh plz. What's his opinion based on ?
Just because I don't know about this dude, wich I never had a chance to watch him play, doesn't mean I don't know none about football as he stated.
Dude, think what ya want.

Signature
On Sunday 25th January 2004, 24 year old Hungarian striker Miklós Fehér died on the pitch.
His smile, moments before he collapsed, will haunt me forever.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4632546396732254867&q=feher
YUGOSLAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2005, 22:56   #23
YUGOSLAV
Josip Broz TITO

Fav. Players: Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers
what the hell, dude..you don't have to be rude just because he made a correct statement.
How is that correct mr. smart head ?

Signature
On Sunday 25th January 2004, 24 year old Hungarian striker Miklós Fehér died on the pitch.

Old 23-12-2005, 23:32   #24
Congo Powers
apotheosis berlusconi

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Sheva

Quote:
Originally Posted by YUGOSLAV
How is that correct mr. smart head ?

You said you don't know shit about De Jong. Shevy_007 said that statement could potentially be reflective of your overall knowledge on the subject, because De Jong is one of the most name-dropped prospects around. simple.

Signature
I will become even more undignified than this
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2005, 23:38   #25
YUGOSLAV
Josip Broz TITO

Quote:
You said you don't know shit about De Jong. Shevy_007 said that statement could potentially be reflective of your overall knowledge on the subject, because De Jong is one of the most name-dropped prospects around. simple.

Hmm obviously not, I ain't alone who didn't know shit about this dude.
I only watch Bundesliga and premiership here in Chicago.
He probably ain't that good as you're describing it.
Could probably name you 100 hot prospects today which are on around the world news every day, this one I've never heard of. Better come up with something more affective next time before you talk about my knowledge both of ya.

Signature

Old 24-12-2005, 00:49   #26
SempreRossoNero
Viaggiatore

Quote:
Originally Posted by YUGOSLAV
Hey, I'm in no mood for arguing, allright boy ?
I don't get to watch that much football here in Chicago, so you better not be
talkin' about my knowledge 'cause tomorrow I might be in a gr8 mood for arguing.
I just came back to Chicago for xmas and I cant believe how many channels have games on. More than my apt in Italy where Sky TV basically rapes you and leaves you for dead if you want to watch even the Sunday Italian matches.

As far as the De Jong point, if Juve wants him, he must be something. I would say let's get him just so Juve can't! Plus, at this point I think it is clear to us all that we need as many young defenders as we can get.

By the way, if all of the defenders we are talking about picking up during the transfer period work out, how many would we have? 5-6 new guys? we really need a thread comparing them to each other instead of having these seperate threads on them. I dont think I could list them all right now.
SempreRossoNero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2005, 00:53   #27
Shevy_007
Omo Naija!!!

Fav. Players: Sheva, Pirlo, Nesta, Maldini, Baresi, van Basten, Gullit, Rijkaard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lo Tsar
Where in the world do you get the face to criticsize things when you yourself are the one who is wrong? Heitinga did play against Itlay, and he was awful. There was even some debate over an Italy goal as it looked liked he infact scored it past his own keeper. And he did lose his form, hence Juve and others dropping interest in him. And he isn't more versatile than De Jong as he can't play the wings like De Jong can, Heitinga is strictly a central player.
ROTF!! that's why it's so "fun" to "discuss" football with you or read your "discussions" with others 'cos you just talk a whole lot of fallacies, there's nothing wrong with saying "i don't know" 'cos no one knows everything but i'm sick & tired of you forming stuff up just to show you know what in reality you know nothing about; from milan post match commentaries now transferred to player's match postmortem. i guess that's what you get from reading online commentaries instead of watching soccer yourself! the the guy who had a bad day was VLAAR #3. or let me guess, the stream was choppy right? LOL!! aw u just gotta laff!!! and johnny strictly a CD??? . FACE IT LO TSAR YOU GOOFED BIG TIME, I CAN CARRY THIS ON IF U WANNA, HEY I SEEM TO HAVE TIME .

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?id=190200&cc=5901

btw i saw the match did u?

and Yugo chill out dude, point was made, it hurt i know, just take it like a man esp if you can't say anything to prove otherwise . nice to see you edit your post as an afterthought of a potential ban . too bad Congo quoted you earlier & very interesting to see Congo calling someone "rude" LOL!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone!!
Shevy_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2005, 01:29   #28
Lo Tsar
Banned

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shevy_007
ROTF!! that's why it's so "fun" to "discuss" football with you or read your "discussions" with others 'cos you just talk a whole lot of fallacies, there's nothing wrong with saying "i don't know" 'cos no one knows everything but i'm sick & tired of you forming stuff up just to show you know what in reality you know nothing about; from milan post match commentaries now transferred to player's match postmortem. i guess that's what you get from reading online commentaries instead of watching soccer yourself! the the guy who had a bad day was VLAAR #3. or let me guess, the stream was choppy right? LOL!! aw u just gotta laff!!! and johnny strictly a CD??? . FACE IT LO TSAR YOU GOOFED BIG TIME, I CAN CARRY THIS ON IF U WANNA, HEY I SEEM TO HAVE TIME .

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?id=190200&cc=5901

btw i saw the match did u?

and Yugo chill out dude, point was made, it hurt i know, just take it like a man esp if you can't say anything to prove otherwise . nice to see you edit your post as an afterthought of a potential ban . too bad Congo quoted you earlier & very interesting to see Congo calling someone "rude" LOL!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone!!
Lets just stop a minute and take stock of the situation here by seperating your own hype from the substance. Unless i've missenterpreted your report here, it's very much a personel account rather than a relevent one. Not surprising really after your little trap failed in the Messina match thread. You remember when you were "inquiring" about my stream? Obviously in an atempt to back out of an argument as you are now. Then when I give you a link to my stream you felt belittled, so much so that you had to pass off my stream as your own only a few days later. Clearly still boiling over with rage after once again being outwitted by your more sophisticated European counterpart, has caused you to take leave of your senses and make this rather ugly attack. Still no trouble to me unless I decide to make it so should you continue your fits of rage. Shall we say take it as a warning?

Now to the few relevent points you actually made.

Firstly, stop refering to him as "Johny", as if you are some kind of friend of his, because that does not compensate for your divolment in the world of football, (calling it soccer just shows how dilluded you are). The rest of your analysis of him being amazing as you make him out to be is based entirely on your own opinion. Something which sadly doesn't prove anything for you, especially when the above is considered. There is one point however you clearly have the ignorance to totally trip up on, which is as follows:
Guess what the C in CD stands for? Central, not wide player or "Comander of the defensive wide zones" or whatever inelegant title you give it in the states.

So in short, you really have nothing to say, something that is instantaneously obvious by your tarting up of your comments with sickly colours. So I suggest you take your comments to someone who has the idiocy to believe they are having a sensible conversation with someone who quite frankly knows fuck all.
Lo Tsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2005, 01:42   #29
cuore
Banned

Fav. Players: Capitano

Quote:

well, shows u don't know sh-- about soccer too, he isn't an "unknown" name but not a "big" name either, he's an upcoming player, just like all the present "known" players were once-upon-a-time.
Man, who the fuck are you. I can't beleive you people coming in here and telling others who and what they are, or what they know? You know nothing about this guy....thats the only certainty here. So keep ur fucking mouth shut and we'll leave it at that.

And Congo, with all due respect. This Shevy guy started this shit. Yougo just made a statement, which I share with him. I don't know anything aboiut this guy. But if You and Tsar say hes worthwhile, then hes worthwhiel, until I see him play, and make my own judgements.
cuore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2005, 01:48   #30
Shevy_007
Omo Naija!!!

Fav. Players: Sheva, Pirlo, Nesta, Maldini, Baresi, van Basten, Gullit, Rijkaard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lo Tsar
Lets just stop a minute and take stock of the situation here by seperating your own hype from the substance. Unless i've missenterpreted your report here, it's very much a personel account rather than a relevent one. Not surprising really after your little trap failed in the Messina match thread. You remember when you were "inquiring" about my stream? Obviously in an atempt to back out of an argument as you are now. Then when I give you a link to my stream you felt belittled, so much so that you had to pass off my stream as your own only a few days later. Clearly still boiling over with rage after once again being outwitted by your more sophisticated European counterpart, has caused you to take leave of your senses and make this rather ugly attack. Still no trouble to me unless I decide to make it so should you continue your fits of rage. Shall we say take it as a warning?

Now to the few relevent points you actually made.

Firstly, stop refering to him as "Johny", as if you are some kind of friend of his, because that does not compensate for your divolment in the world of football, (calling it soccer just shows how dilluded you are). The rest of your analysis of him being amazing as you make him out to be is based entirely on your own opinion. Something which sadly doesn't prove anything for you, especially when the above is considered. There is one point however you clearly have the ignorance to totally trip up on, which is as follows:
Guess what the C in CD stands for? Central, not wide player or "Comander of the defensive wide zones" or whatever inelegant title you give it in the states.

So in short, you really have nothing to say, something that is instantaneously obvious by your tarting up of your comments with sickly colours. So I suggest you take your comments to someone who has the idiocy to believe they are having a sensible conversation with someone who quite frankly knows fuck all.

why i'm i not surprised LOL! ignore the issue & make cynical remarks (which you aren't good at by the way) LOL! since you brought it up again, i let you slide on the stream issue, BUT I'VE HAD ENOUGH!! livesports.co.il was never ever down??? ( i believe another forum member attested to that) 1 more lie... belittled by someone like you that'll be the day..you never seem to amaze me, i'll ignore your ranting for now(RAGE???, definiton of a CD???), simple questions: so did you watch the match?? & did johnny play...?? why do you have to lie to try & make yourself look knowledgeable??? you think everyone here i'll be stupid enough not to see right through you. U R SUCH A JOKE!! your attempt to turn this into a Yankee-Brit thingie is pathetically WEAK. so what? i live here. do you know my origin or nationality? the statement was clear enough, you said he is a CD & not versatile and i say he isn't strictly one. by and large you make no point as usual, and try to be witty.. too bad

STOP TALKING FALLACIES!! THAT'S ALL I ASK!!
LOL!
Old 24-12-2005, 01:49   #31
acerвιc wιт
Milano Siamo Noi!

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi

If they say that he is a versatile player, capable of playing on both wings then he would be of great use to the Squad, an ideal aquisition.

With Stam leaving, probably going to replace him with a CB though KK has proved himself, well to me atleast and i wouldn't have a problem if he continues to be a backup for Maldini or Nesta, and as well as an option for Left Back.

Signature

"You cannot buy football, you construct it." - Arrigo Sacchi.
acerвιc wιт is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2005, 01:55   #32
Shevy_007
Omo Naija!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuore
Man, who the fuck are you. I can't beleive you people coming in here and telling others who and what they are, or what they know? You know nothing about this guy....thats the only certainty here. So keep ur fucking mouth shut and we'll leave it at that.

And Congo, with all due respect. This Shevy guy started this shit. Yougo just made a statement, which I share with him. I don't know anything aboiut this guy. But if You and Tsar say hes worthwhile, then hes worthwhiel, until I see him play, and make my own judgements.
LOL!! was wondering when one of tsar's buddies would come in, thanks for sharing your opinion (which was actually just more adolescent insolence) and telling us your are ignorant of de jongs abilities too . no need to take it personal, i took a swipe at Yugo, so what??? it was all in fun... he's a big boi & i'm sure he can defend himself. but you just have to come in and heat it up, just cos u don't know de jong too or maybe you just don't like me

ps: there's a difference between a categorical statement saying that he is an "unknown" player and saying one doesn't know him. that was the point just incase you missed it.

MERRY CHRISTAMS to u too..

Last edited by Shevy_007; 24-12-2005 at 01:59.
Old 24-12-2005, 01:58   #33
cuore
Banned

Quote:
LOL!! was wondering when one of tsar's buddies would come in, thanks for sharing your opinion (which was actually just more adolescent insolence) and telling us your are ignorant of de jongs abilities too . no need to take it personal, i took a swipe at Yugo, so what??? it was all in fun... he's a big boi & i'm sure he can defend himself. but you just have to come in and heat it up, just cos u don't know de jong too or maybe you just don't like me

MERRY CHRISTAMS to u too..

Bro, I admitted I didn't knwo anything about De Jong. You can't use that against me. And your rite. I don,t like you. Your doing the same shit to Yougo that someone else did to me. Your fucking acting like you know him. You don't know jack.

I'm fucking exhausted, thats all i ahve to say.
Old 24-12-2005, 02:03   #34
Shevy_007
Omo Naija!!!

Quote:
Bro, I admitted I didn't knwo anything about De Jong. You can't use that against me. And your rite. I don,t like you. Your doing the same shit to Yougo that someone else did to me. Your fucking acting like you know him. You don't know jack.

I'm fucking exhausted, thats all i ahve to say.

oh now i seee where the rage is from, the therapy didn't work? or this is part of it? transfer of anger? i hope u get over it..LOL!!!

i don't know jack???????? hmmmmm does he play in the premiership? LOL!!! . well it's VERY VERY obvious who doesn't know him (de jong)
Old 24-12-2005, 02:09   #35
Lo Tsar
Banned

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes

Quote:

why i'm i not surprised LOL! ignore the issue & make cynical remarks (which you aren't good at by the way) LOL! since you brought it up again, i let you slide on the stream issue, BUT I'VE HAD ENOUGH!! livesports.co.il was never ever down??? ( i believe another forum member attested to that) 1 more lie... belittled by someone like you that'll be the day..you never seem to amaze me, i'll ignore your ranting for now(RAGE???, definiton of a CD???), simple questions: so did you watch the match?? & did johnny play...?? why do you have to lie to try & make yourself look knowledgeable??? you think everyone here i'll be stupid enough not to see right through you. U R SUCH A JOKE!! your attempt to turn this into a Yankee-Brit thingie is pathetically WEAK. so what? i live here. do you know my origin or nationality? the statement was clear enough, you said he is a CD & not versatile and i say he isn't strictly one. by and large you make no point as usual, and try to be witty.. too bad

STOP TALKING FALLACIES!! THAT'S ALL I ASK!!
LOL!
Firstly. How do you expect to be taken seriously with your clown like writing?
But as that seems to be your only dessire here then I will try, just for you.

So you admit that all you are interested in is trying, and failing I might add, to some way try and win an argument with me, regarless of how trivial? Because certainly thats what trying to disprove a stream would suggest.

The rest of your argument would seem to be this:
That "Johnny" is more versatile and better than De Jong. Something that is trivial from the outset, as well as wrong. Simply put, how can a player (Heitinga), who can only play in a central defensive role, be considered more versatile than another player (De Jong) who can play on the left, right, centre of either defence or midfield? The answer seems obvious to me, but you don't seem to draw the same conclussions, I wonder why that is........

And to the other questions:

Yes, Bravo, (If you have so much time on your hands you can dig up the listings and quiz me on that to)

And Livesports was closed on the link I use in my favourites menu. Not that it proved anything as I used another stream provider as you well know.

Anything else?
Lo Tsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2005, 02:22   #36
cuore
Banned

Quote:

oh now i seee where the rage is from, the therapy didn't work? or this is part of it? transfer of anger? i hope u get over it..LOL!!!

i don't know jack???????? hmmmmm does he play in the premiership? LOL!!! . well it's VERY VERY obvious who doesn't know him (de jong)

Man, do you ever stop? You've reached the bottom of the barrel. Your just twisting my words and trying to make yourself look clever. i'm sure everyone is very impressed.
Old 24-12-2005, 02:43   #37
Congo Powers
apotheosis berlusconi

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Sheva

Quote:
fair enough man...i wasn't trying to stir up shit, i just thought Yugo's reply was a little harsh. In retrospect Shevy's comment was a little provocative too.

Believe me tho...I've got nothing to do with something as idiotic as a 'who knows what about football players' argument..jesus.

Signature
I will become even more undignified than this
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2005, 04:51   #38
YUGOSLAV
Josip Broz TITO

Quote:
fair enough man...i wasn't trying to stir up shit, i just thought Yugo's reply was a little harsh. In retrospect Shevy's comment was a little provocative too.

Believe me tho...I've got nothing to do with something as idiotic as a 'who knows what about football players' argument..jesus.
Well you certanly jump into it as soon as I replyed which maked me wondered... ..........

I used to put the thread about Niko Kranjcar coming to Milan, the biggest young talent in Croatia, and most of the ppl haven't heard about him at the time, so was I supposed to bash them and tell 'em they don't know shit about football. (NOT SOCCER) !?

Signature

Old 24-12-2005, 04:55   #39
YUGOSLAV
Josip Broz TITO

[QUOTE=SempreRossoNero]I just came back to Chicago for xmas and I cant believe how many channels have games on. More than my apt in Italy where Sky TV basically rapes you and leaves you for dead if you want to watch even the Sunday Italian matches.
[QUOTE]

Hey there.
What do you have, a dish ?
I do have 401 channel which is Fox Sports World. They do however show Italian league of some smaller teams matches but I hardly ever watch them.
Premiership league got so boring, since it's on every day, too much!
I wonder how come they don't show Spanish league since it's conisdered to be one of the best in the world.

I've heard of that channel called "Gol Tv" or something like that, it's suppose to be a strictly football channel, but when I called my comcast cable company, they said it's still not available here.

Signature

Old 24-12-2005, 05:22   #40
Leo_123
Banned

This guy would be good, dont know anything about him but. And his black, i love black defenders. I think they are better than white defenders.
Leo_123 is offline   Reply With Quote