The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

Old 11-09-2005, 14:17   #61
red&black_fever
Dreamer

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Rui Costa, *Il Capitano*, Kaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by amopippo
well,i suppose u cant agree with each other for we have our own fav!
it's so sad to see some guys want my pippo to leave.
i cant really judge pippo for i haven't seen him play too much, but if we have sheva, gila and vieri already; i dont think he could really push to be in the starting line-up.
red&black_fever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 15:26   #62
TheGrinch
World Cup Winner

"I feel good but I want to go forward cautiously. The news is positive. I've started running on the beach and the last checks are positive," Inzaghi explained to Sky Italia.

"I'm continuing to train then we will see how things go. Being in Antwerp for two months has given me the chance to strengthen my muscles.

"When will I return? I'd rather not say. I'll be back when I'm able to play for 90 minutes and participate in training sessions with no pain."

source:planetfootball.com

This doesn't sound good to me...reminds me on Redondo, who never was at his best again after his injury !
TheGrinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 18:31   #63
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

Pippo in da house Saturday night + the house goes all crazy:

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/show...777#post129777

(scroll down to Shevina's post)

Signature

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ perfection ▪ ▪
Passion for *9* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 18:43   #64
TheGrinch
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
Pippo in da house Saturday night + the house goes all crazy:

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/show...777#post129777

(scroll down to Shevina's post)

Danke...
hab ich nicht gesehen, da ich nie im italienischen Forum herumstöbere!
Hoffentlich drehen die Fans bald auch wieder aufgrund seiner Leistungen auf dem Platz durch...
TheGrinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 20:18   #65
acm7
Primavera Player

The desperate publicity seeking loser should give back the millions he has been taking from us for doing nothing.
acm7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 20:23   #66
Lo Tsar
Banned

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes

Quote:
Originally Posted by acm7
The desperate publicity seeking loser should give back the millions he has been taking from us for doing nothing.
People with such illjudged views on a Milan legend should keep them to themselves

Are you a bitter Juve fan or something?
Lo Tsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 20:35   #67
acm7
Primavera Player

Milan legend?? Hahaha.
Old 12-09-2005, 20:43   #68
Besi
¤ TheSaint ¤

Fav. Players: Maldini , Kaká

Quote:
Milan legend?? Hahaha.
Dont forget that Champions League 2002/2003 was won by Inzaghi goals + he scored 24 goals in Seria A if I remember .. he was unlucky with that injury that still keeps him out.. so .. even he is not Milan legend he deserve respect just like the others in the team.. and he is still Milan player ..

Signature
He is football’s Mohamed Ali – he floats like a butterfly, stings like a bee.
Besi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 20:53   #69
Lo Tsar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by besikaka
Dont forget that Champions League 2002/2003 was won by Inzaghi goals + he scored 24 goals in Seria A if I remember .. he was unlucky with that injury that still keeps him out.. so .. even he is not Milan legend he deserve respect just like the others in the team.. and he is still Milan player ..
I couldn't have put it better myself. The fact that he is so warmly received by the Curva Sud is proof enough of how much affection Milan fans have for him still, despite his long injury.
Old 12-09-2005, 20:54   #70
acm7
Primavera Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by besikaka
Sorry Besi -- but Wrong. In the CL, if I remember correctly, he scored a total of 2 (TWO) goals in the second group phase and all of knock-out rounds combined including the quarter finals, semi finals, and final. In Serie A, he didn't come anywhere close to 24 goals in that year. And, no way can this guy be considered a Milan legend when you think of the great Milan players of the past.
Old 12-09-2005, 20:56   #71
Lo Tsar
Banned

Quote:
Sorry Besi -- but Wrong. In the CL, if I remember correctly, he scored a total of 2 (TWO) goals in the second group phase and all of knock-out rounds combined including the quarter finals, semi finals, and final. In Serie A, he didn't come anywhere close to 24 goals in that year. And, no way can this guy be considered a Milan legend when you think of the great Milan players of the past.
So you think you know better than the whole of the Fossa di Leoni do you?
Old 12-09-2005, 21:00   #72
acm7
Primavera Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lo Tsar
I couldn't have put it better myself. The fact that he is so warmly received by the Curva Sud is proof enough of how much affection Milan fans have for him still, despite his long injury.
Don't be fooled. Any Milan player desperate enough for attention could wander up into the Curva Sud and get the same reaction.
Old 12-09-2005, 21:02   #73
acm7
Primavera Player

Quote:
So you think you know better than the whole of the Fossa di Leoni do you?
What has the whole of the Fossa di Leoni claimed?
Old 12-09-2005, 21:12   #74
Besi
¤ TheSaint ¤

Fav. Players: Maldini , Kaká

I am not so wrong , he scored 17 goals in Seria A and 12 in Champions League .. check in http://www.acmilan.com/InfoPage.aspx?id=12612 .. Vieri scored 24 in that season .. so I accept I was wrong.. but you are more far from the truth

Signature
He is football’s Mohamed Ali – he floats like a butterfly, stings like a bee.
Besi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 21:14   #75
Lo Tsar
Banned

Quote:
Don't be fooled. Any Milan player desperate enough for attention could wander up into the Curva Sud and get the same reaction.
Really? you think so do you? So if a certain Signore Seedorf took a walk up to the stands in the Curva Sud then you think a frenzy would insue do you?
Old 12-09-2005, 21:39   #76
acm7
Primavera Player

Quote:
Really? you think so do you? So if a certain Signore Seedorf took a walk up to the stands in the Curva Sud then you think a frenzy would insue do you?
Most people in this world are like Besikaka and will think; gosh, a Milan player and will naturally want to get closer. I believe very few people will discriminate, unlike you??
Old 12-09-2005, 21:44   #77
Lo Tsar
Banned

Quote:
Most people in this world are like Besikaka and will think; gosh, a Milan player and will naturally want to get closer. I believe very few people will discriminate, unlike you??
If you are trying to insinuate that I was being racist towards Seedorf you are very much mistaken. I was infact refering to the fact that the vast majority of Milanista are indifferent to Seedorf due to his lathargic attitude and minimal contribution, unlike Pippo who has given us his all.
Old 12-09-2005, 21:49   #78
acm7
Primavera Player

Quote:
If you are trying to insinuate that I was being racist towards Seedorf you are very much mistaken. I was infact refering to the fact that the vast majority of Milanista are indifferent to Seedorf due to his lathargic attitude and minimal contribution, unlike Pippo who has given us his all.
Nobody said anything about race being the basis of discrimination. We just disagree.
Old 12-09-2005, 21:54   #79
Lo Tsar
Banned

Quote:
Nobody said anything about race being the basis of discrimination. We just disagree.
Well I can asure you if I ever saw Seedorf, Gattuso or Vieri, my first reaction would not be "gosh", followed by a swarming of them. I would however if it were one of the special players like Maldini, Pippo, Sheva or Pirlo. That is the difference in my view.
Old 12-09-2005, 22:00   #80
acm7
Primavera Player

Quote:
Well I can asure you if I ever saw Seedorf, Gattuso or Vieri, my first reaction would not be "gosh", followed by a swarming of them. I would however if it were one of the special players like Maldini, Pippo, Sheva or Pirlo. That is the difference in my view.
Yes, your 'special' players are your 'special' players - they are your view of the world. We differ in that I think most Milanista would be happy to meet Seedorf, Guttuso or Vieri. I don't have a problem with that.