The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

Old 29-08-2006, 11:46   #61
Pipa
Rotten Apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torcida
Il Milan offre 25 milioni di euro per Robinho
MADRID (Spagna) – Secondo la stampa spagnola, il Milan tramontate le operazioni per l’acquisto di Ronaldo e Oliveira, resterà nella penisola Iberica per concludere la propria campagna acquisti. Il nuovo obiettivo della società rossonera è Robinho. Il quotidiano spagnolo ‘As’ afferma che il Milan per portare in Italia il giovane attaccante brasiliano è pronto a sborsare 25 milioni di euro. L’ex giocatore del Santos anche se chiuso in questa stagione da Cassano e Raul è considerato però incedibile dal mister Fabio Capello.
Translation please??
Pipa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2006, 11:48   #62
ARNOLD RIMMER
Second Technician

Fav. Players: Pippo, DeSciglio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torcida
Il Milan offre 25 milioni di euro per Robinho
MADRID (Spagna) – Secondo la stampa spagnola, il Milan tramontate le operazioni per l’acquisto di Ronaldo e Oliveira, resterà nella penisola Iberica per concludere la propria campagna acquisti. Il nuovo obiettivo della società rossonera è Robinho. Il quotidiano spagnolo ‘As’ afferma che il Milan per portare in Italia il giovane attaccante brasiliano è pronto a sborsare 25 milioni di euro. L’ex giocatore del Santos anche se chiuso in questa stagione da Cassano e Raul è considerato però incedibile dal mister Fabio Capello.
Translation and source?

Signature

ARNOLD RIMMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2006, 11:56   #63
Cassius
¤ King Kaka ¤

Fav. Players: Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini,Dida, Serghino, Seedorf, Robben, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Buffon, Gourcuff

Milan: offerti 25 mln per Robinho

09:40 del 29 agosto

A tre giorni dalla chiusura del mercato estivo, il Milan continua la caccia ad un attaccante. Le attenzioni del club rossoneri sono rivolte principalmente ai brasiliani che giocano in Spagna: dopo le trattative per Ronaldo ed Oliveira, il Milan avrebbe presentato un'offerta da 25 milioni di euro al Real Madrid per Robinho. La notizia è riportata dall'edizione odierna del quotidiano spagnolo AS.

Milan : Offer 25 Million for Robinho..

3 days untill the transfer market closes, Milan are still on a hunt to find an Attacker. Milan espeiclaly took intrest in Brazilian Forwards that are currently playing in Spain. After the lucratvie offers for Ronaldo and Oliveira, Milan have made and offer of 25 Million Euros for Real Madrids Robinho, According to the spanish AS.

source: calciomercato.com
Cassius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2006, 11:57   #64
Medeea
Primavera Player

"AC Milan offers 25milE for Robinho
According to the Spanish press there are some difficulties with the negociations both for Ronaldo and Ricardo Oliveiro, so Milan officials will remain in Spain to try to sign a deal and the new objective seams to be Robinho. The newspaper "AS" says that Milan is ready to pay 25milEuro for Robinho."

I don't know if Robinho will come to Milan, but is very likely that he will leave Real Madrid. He is not the type of forward that Cappello wants and I'm sure he won't be in the first 11, maybe only when others are injured.
Medeea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2006, 12:00   #65
Pipa
Rotten Apple

But they also mention Raul and Cassano up there ...
Pipa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2006, 13:13   #66
Dann
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipa
But they also mention Raul and Cassano up there ...
robinho is behind them in the pecking order.
Dann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2006, 13:39   #67
Dann
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino

according to channel4 we have meant to have made a bid of £17.8mil for robinho which is reasonable considering oliveira is meant to be £12mil, but then it says we made a £21mil bid for drogba which is very bad.
http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...ia/aug29h.html
Dann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2006, 13:44   #68
weird_name_lah
Rookie

http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=118145

Milan Offering 25 Million For Robinho! Reports coming out of Spain suggest that AC Milan have offered 25 million Euros to Real Madrid, not for Ronaldo, but Robinho, after watching him on the bench in Real's Primera Liga opener against Villarreal. However, the Merengues have been quick to declare him 'untouchable', at least for now.

Milan's interest in Ronaldo has cooled down significantly following the purchase of Ricardo Oliviera from Real Betis.

The attention, meanwhile, seems to have switched to Robinho, as Milan go looking for a left-footed attacking midfielder to supplement Kaka.

It is understood that an informal enquiry was also made when Galliani and Braida were in Madrid last week to negotiate over Ronaldo, but the real impetus has come after the Milan bosses saw Robinho start on the bench against Villarreal on Sunday.

The conjecture that the flashy Brazilian might not be central to the disciplined Capello's plans, has led them to make an official offer, in the region of 25 million Euros, which was immediately rejected.

Robinho moved to Real Madrid last summer for 27 million, and after a difficult first six months, gradually made an impact in Spain, turning in a few impressive displays in the second half of last season. Consistency, however, was not his best trait, and that has not been lost on Capello, who has persisted with the more hard-working Raul in that left-sided role.

It is expected that Real Madrid will once again ask for Kaka in return, if Milan persist, but crazier things have happened with the transfer deadline looming.

So, now I'm wondering whether Milan will still be able to buy him... He sucks IMO though... Highly overrated. Look at his performances for World Cup... Dribbling will be difficult in Serie A, finishing sucks like hell... Milan's plan was to put him as "left-footed attacking midifield to supplement Kaka", so I don't think there was any intention at all to put him as a replacement for Kaka in any sense. Perhaps an AML position? Anyway, he's out...

Another thing. IS RICARDO OLIVEIRA DEAL FINALISED? Goal.com says its being stalled... Sorry to put it here but well, the article just reminded me about him. Just a short reply of yes/no can? Thanx.
weird_name_lah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2006, 13:45   #69
edika_kaka
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Kaka,Steven Defour

why we always lose..to sign a new striker..
hermm..
at goal.com..
milan bid around 25 million
edika_kaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2006, 13:55   #70
Jivara
Forza Milan

yes i would love it if we can get him... kaka & robinho .. and hopefully ronaldinho someday!
Jivara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2006, 14:01   #71
milanslalu
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: baresi, tasotti, van basten, kaka, nesta, gattuso, maldini, pirlo, inzaghi,

As long as dealing with Calderon, he will ask kaka as a part of transfer.
milanslalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2006, 14:10   #72
teis
Alice in Chains

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesdean
Of the above I would hate to get Drogba.
Yep, him and Robinho should never be mentioned in the same sentence like Milan. Or it would be something like this: Drogba sick after Chelsea's defeat by superior Milan
teis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2006, 14:25   #73
PrAcTiC
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Kaka', Ronaldinho

Forget about Robinho
PrAcTiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2006, 14:34   #74
siatanhai
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,

i do not think this rumour has any foundation otherwise i would love robinho at milan but it wnt happen
siatanhai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2006, 22:50   #75
av1hs89
Passive Fanatic

Fav. Players: Maldini, Van Basten, Nesta, Rino, Sheva, Kaka, SuperPippo, T. Silva, Cassano

Quote:
Originally Posted by siatanhai
i do not think this rumour has any foundation otherwise i would love robinho at milan but it wnt happen
agreed...why would real want to sell robinho who is the future of their club when they werent willing to sell ronaldo who is out of form and past his prime
av1hs89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2006, 23:32   #76
tsetsy_the_don
Banned

Fav. Players: van basten,weah,kaka

he is better than sobis!!!
tsetsy_the_don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 15:29   #77
Jivara
Forza Milan

i would love it if we can get him!!!! i hope capello orders to sell him and we snatch him up otherwise they aint selling unless kaka is involved
Jivara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 19:23   #78
mos-milan
_-_-_

Fav. Players: AC Milan 11,Joe Cole,Lampard,Makelele

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jivara
i would love it if we can get him!!!! i hope capello orders to sell him and we snatch him up otherwise they aint selling unless kaka is involved
Kaka will never leave(I guess)!!!
mos-milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 19:27   #79
siatanhai
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,

Quote:
Originally Posted by mos-milan
yes exactly and we would not do that trade so i think robinho isnt a realistic target and as far as strikers are concerned iv run out of potential targets well theres torres but he unlikely aswel
siatanhai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 03:40   #80
ics_rk
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato

Quote:
Originally Posted by mos-milan
Yes (I hope)

Signature
== Simply Milan is the best ==
==== Milanisti Indonesia ====
ics_rk is offline   Reply With Quote