The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

Old 28-11-2017, 20:22   #1741
Tantalis
Heyoka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
As much as i dont like him being Milan's coach but i just read an article about him that when he was sacked that day, it was just typical ordinary day .. he was came to morning practice and nothing's happened before like no one called him about those things (fired etc) .. that was only in that morning one of management saw him and told him after or in the middle of morning practice that he was sacked last night.. i mean as much as i dont like him being coach for us c'mon .. what happened with Montella was so rude .. poor Montella .. I guess that morning he woke up and said positive things with his typical smile and stared at the mirror and talked to himself thats gonna be okay .. 0-0 result with Torino was nothing ... but its turned out to be his last game .. poor man .. long short story he was sacked without any notice before ... life is hard sometimes ..
Tough shit.
Tantalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2017, 18:27   #1742
Mexes5
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini

14 games - 20 points

what a piece of shit
Mexes5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2017, 18:38   #1743
Berlusconi
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
As much as i dont like him being Milan's coach but i just read an article about him that when he was sacked that day, it was just typical ordinary day .. he was came to morning practice and nothing's happened before like no one called him about those things (fired etc) .. that was only in that morning one of management saw him and told him after or in the middle of morning practice that he was sacked last night.. i mean as much as i dont like him being coach for us c'mon .. what happened with Montella was so rude .. poor Montella .. I guess that morning he woke up and said positive things with his typical smile and stared at the mirror and talked to himself thats gonna be okay .. 0-0 result with Torino was nothing ... but its turned out to be his last game .. poor man .. long short story he was sacked without any notice before ... life is hard sometimes ..
losing every other week should have been enough notice

Signature
Berlusconi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2017, 00:01   #1744
milanator
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by forward View Post
He was the best until we gave him 200m to spend and he made things worse.

No coach since Ancelotti had a say in the market or a substantial investment.
Mirabelli is the one who deserves the most blame for the mercato.
Montella (and Fassone) too but not in the same extent, Montella can wish for players but itīs Mirabelliīs responsibility to check if they are the right ones, to question transfers and to buy with a plan.
I really hate that Mirabelli managed to make Montella his scape goat.
milanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2017, 08:59   #1745
forward
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanator View Post
Mirabelli is the one who deserves the most blame for the mercato.
Montella (and Fassone) too but not in the same extent, Montella can wish for players but itīs Mirabelliīs responsibility to check if they are the right ones, to question transfers and to buy with a plan.
I really hate that Mirabelli managed to make Montella his scape goat.
What? You want to blame Mirabelli for giving the coach the players he wanted?

That's the way it works at every club.
Moreover, if Mirabelli didn't give Montella what he wanted, Montella could always say - it's the managements fault, I didn't get the squad I requested.

Also, please stop with the "our players are bad" story.
Most of our signings were really good.
We probably shouldn't have signed Kalinic and Hakan, but should have kept Kucka and Delufeou.
We would then be able to continue with the 433 like last year but with a much better squad.

Montella shot himself in the foot with his bullshit tactics and the players that don't fit those tactics.

Signature

Last edited by forward; 30-11-2017 at 09:05.
forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2017, 17:27   #1746
milanator
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by forward View Post
What? You want to blame Mirabelli for giving the coach the players he wanted?

That's the way it works at every club.
Moreover, if Mirabelli didn't give Montella what he wanted, Montella could always say - it's the managements fault, I didn't get the squad I requested.

Also, please stop with the "our players are bad" story.
Most of our signings were really good.
We probably shouldn't have signed Kalinic and Hakan, but should have kept Kucka and Delufeou.
We would then be able to continue with the 433 like last year but with a much better squad.

Montella shot himself in the foot with his bullshit tactics and the players that don't fit those tactics.
Of course I can blame him, because Montella wanted the players but Mirabelliīs job is to scout and rate the players and how they fit into the team.
If he isnīt convinced he can ask Montella for another suggestion, but itīs Mirabelliīs responsibility as it was always the main responsibility of the CEO and SD in Milan.

Out of our signings the convincing oneīs are Kessie, RR, Borini and he keeps getting better Bonucci will join them.
Kalinic, Biglia, Hakan and to a lesser degree Silva are on the road to being flops if they donīt manage to turn it around.
Musacchio and Conti are hard to rate.
Thatīs not good enough.
milanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2017, 18:33   #1747
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

F&m should equally be blamed if not more.. they didn’t sign him the LW we all knew was missing from the 433.
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 22:52   #1748
joyrider
Il Moderati

writers block

be me 43 year
born in south italy
too much ladyboi for maffia, so play sports
become a semi-succesfull goalscorer
people called me aeroplanino cause i put arms up for sweaty armpit cooldown, after a good run
autismsweat is the worst, no deodorant can handle me
now retired
asianfetishdrugtrips.exe
had visions of implementing 3-man-defences
go from peasant club to peasant clubs doing what i like
i don't always have the right players
but i manage my tactics every time.avi
always laugh at interviews, because i don't care and be stoned
suddenly be at big club with best decorated president
can't do own tactics
hirevegan.jpeg
smile and be high