The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

View Poll Results: What about Oddo?
It is time we clinched a deal for him. Bring him in! 82 62.60%
He's good, but not my first option. Lets get him if other options fail. 31 23.66%
He's not upto it. Lets move on. 18 13.74%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

Old 14-05-2006, 15:23   #41
Tom
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milansom
Next Season..

_____Dida_____
Oddo_____Nesta_____Kalaze_____Gallas
__________Gatuso__________Pirlo__________
__________Daira________________
_____________Kaka__________
__________Sheva__________Gila(Wakeup)__________
but we don't know about the Sheva's future now. just wait!
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2006, 03:14   #42
Cassius
¤ King Kaka ¤

Fav. Players: Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini,Dida, Serghino, Seedorf, Robben, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Buffon, Gourcuff

I think Oddo would be a great an inexpensive signing for Milan only 5 Mil for a player of his calibre not alot to ask for am sure that if Berlusconi wants he can relase more funds for ancelloti to buy more players....

as for Diarra no way, the price tag on his name is too much... don;t think he is worth that maybe 7 to 8 mil max....

Sheva stays in Milan ... !!!
Cassius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2006, 18:41   #43
tmilan
Marius

Fav. Players: Chiricheș

Galliani also repsonded to questions on whether Massimo Oddo would arrive at Milan. He said: 'Oddo is not up for sale.' (acmilan.com)
tmilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2006, 20:45   #44
teis
Alice in Chains

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmilan
Galliani also repsonded to questions on whether Massimo Oddo would arrive at Milan. He said: 'Oddo is not up for sale.' (acmilan.com)
good news, time to go for Bonera!
teis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2006, 08:17   #45
ics_rk
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassius
I think Oddo would be a great an inexpensive signing for Milan only 5 Mil for a player of his calibre not alot to ask for am sure that if Berlusconi wants he can relase more funds for ancelloti to buy more players....
Hm.. Don't think he is expensive but not really good for investment. It's better to sign younger defenders..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassius
Sheva stays in Milan ... !!!
Hopefully..

Signature
== Simply Milan is the best ==
==== Milanisti Indonesia ====
ics_rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2006, 12:57   #46
Anguisette
Coffee Dragon

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Canna, Kaka

Sarcasm * Oddo? But we just signed Favalli, who needs Oddo! * end sarcasm. sigh

Signature
Anguisette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2006, 17:31   #47
Besi
¤ TheSaint ¤

Fav. Players: Maldini , Kaká

Milan on the defensive Wednesday 17 May, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan transfer chief Ariedo Braida has admitted that William Gallas and Massimo Oddo could join the club this summer.

The pair have been associated with the Rossoneri who are looking to rejuvenate an ageing defence.

And on the day that the club confirmed the arrival of Giuseppe Favalli from rivals Inter, Braida insists more defenders could be on their way.

“Gallas and Oddo are two players who have the right requirements to possibly be in our squad next season,” he told the Guerin Sportivo magazine.

The Frenchman is expected to arrive after he recently admitted that he wanted to leave Chelsea this summer.

There are even some whispers circulating in the peninsula which suggest he has already passed a Rossoneri medical, even if those rumours have yet to be confirmed.

Oddo has been eternally associated with the San Siro outfit but his Lazio departure has yet to take place.

Milan chief Adriano Galliani yesterday claimed that the capital club had informed him that the player was not available for transfer.

Meanwhile, Christian Poulsen is expected to arrive at Milanello in the next few days to have his medical.

The Danish international midfielder, who is available from Schalke 04 on a free, has snubbed a move to Villarreal.

Signature
He is football’s Mohamed Ali – he floats like a butterfly, stings like a bee.
Besi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2006, 18:55   #48
Torcida
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by besikaka

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan transfer chief Ariedo Braida has admitted that William Gallas and Massimo Oddo could join the club this summer.The pair have been associated with the Rossoneri who are looking to rejuvenate an ageing defence.

And on the day that the club confirmed the arrival of Giuseppe Favalli from rivals Inter, Braida insists more defenders could be on their way.

“Gallas and Oddo are two players who have the right requirements to possibly be in our squad next season,” he told the Guerin Sportivo magazine.

The Frenchman is expected to arrive after he recently admitted that he wanted to leave Chelsea this summer.

There are even some whispers circulating in the peninsula which suggest he has already passed a Rossoneri medical, even if those rumours have yet to be confirmed.

Oddo has been eternally associated with the San Siro outfit but his Lazio departure has yet to take place.

Milan chief Adriano Galliani yesterday claimed that the capital club had informed him that the player was not available for transfer.

Meanwhile, Christian Poulsen is expected to arrive at Milanello in the next few days to have his medical.

The Danish international midfielder, who is available from Schalke 04 on a free, has snubbed a move to Villarreal.
great
Torcida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2006, 01:32   #49
vani_pirlo_21
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,

Great news!!!
vani_pirlo_21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2006, 01:35   #50
Yuchen Li
58 unbeaten !

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino

Nice : ---Gallas---Kaladze---Nesta---Oddo---

This is a good formation + Maldini, Billy, Simic are good bench... and i am sorry to tell you guys, according to a Chinese website, Favalli had 100% signed the contract with us... that means...

Signature

people laugh and people cry

some give up and some always try

some say "Hi" and some say "Bye"

others may forget you but never I

http://www.geocities.com/lyc_fish/loveandkiss.html
Yuchen Li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2006, 01:37   #51
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

That means...what?

Signature
Beemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2006, 01:41   #52
Yuchen Li
58 unbeaten !

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWTaylor
That means...what?
That means we have another older defenders ..

Although Favalli is a good player we all should respect him.. But i really don't want to see Milan get him.. I mean we have had Gallas, Maldini, Serginho and Jankulovski, all of these 4 players can play as a LB. So get Favalli is not a very good + smart idea...

But i hope i made a big mistake, i mean i hope Favalli would bring a big surprise to us.

Gallas + Oddo are good, they really can improve and make our LB + RB strong enough !! Forza !! Welcome both of yours !!

Signature

Old 18-05-2006, 01:46   #53
kevin_dk
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milansom
Next Season..

_____Dida_____
Oddo_____Nesta_____Kalaze_____Gallas
__________Gatuso__________Pirlo__________
__________Daira________________
_____________Kaka__________
__________Sheva__________Gila(Wakeup)__________

Forza Milan
Oui oui, u made a mistake in our future defend , it'd be something like this:

Kaladze-------Nesta----Gallas-------Oddo

I think Gallas is a CD and Kaladze's pure position is RB, while Oddo's is LB. For sure.
kevin_dk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2006, 01:50   #54
Yuchen Li
58 unbeaten !

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_dk

I think Gallas is a CD and Kaladze's pure position is RB, while Oddo's is LB. For sure.
. I can't understand what do you mean ?? Oddo is a RB in both Lazio and Italy + Kaladze had played LB in Milan.. so why do you say that ?

Signature

Old 20-05-2006, 08:57   #55
Ollyn88
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: "LOYAL" milan players

i think i'll forgive galliani for signing favalli if he also sign oddo and gallas for us...
Ollyn88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2006, 14:12   #56
edika_kaka
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Kaka,Steven Defour

it will be good if gallas arrive at milan he can replace either maldini and cafu...he has been a bad year at chelsea...i hope he will arrive at milan...and sign contract until he retired....
edika_kaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2006, 02:50   #57
MahmoodAB
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: all Milanese are one

Quote:
Originally Posted by besikaka

Milan transfer chief Ariedo Braida has admitted that William Gallas and Massimo Oddo could join the club this summer.

The pair have been associated with the Rossoneri who are looking to rejuvenate an ageing defence.

This is great, IF they joined Milan
but where did you get this info from
MahmoodAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 18:18   #58
pussycat_doll
Banned

Fav. Players: Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos

Lazio: i biancocelesti vogliono cedere Oddo e investire tutta la contropartita
05.06.2006 13.57 di Marcello Mastrocola articolo letto 170 volte
La Lazio sembra intenzionata a cedere al Milan il laterale destro Massimo Oddo, da anni in procinto di trasferirsi ai rossoneri.
La cifra su cui Milan e Lazio stanno ragionando è otto milioni di Euro, e nel caso in cui risulti difficile il trasferimento di Gallas dal Chelsea, la dirigenza rossonera accelererà per chiudere in fretta la trattativa con la Lazio.
Con gli otto milioni di Euro che la Lazio dovrebbe incassare dal Milan per Oddo, il presidente Lotito cercherà di riscattare dall'Udinese Pandev, Cribari e Mauri, tutti in comproprietà con l'Udinese, reduci da un buon capionato con la Lazio, ma che, nel caso di Pandev, i bianconeri sono intenzionati a riscattare in proprio favore.

Can any one translate this? I get from there that were gonna give lazio 8 mil for oddo but i could be rong cause my italian sux .

Btw source: http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/
pussycat_doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 18:32   #59
ACMCEAR
Con il diavolo insieme

Fav. Players: *KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB

For the 1000000th time, Lazio wont sell Oddo...we have been after him for like thousand of transfer seasons. Time to accept it, Lazio wont sell, come on even Galliani gave up, he ALREADY said Lazio is not selling Oddo, so this rumour is nonsense
ACMCEAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 18:35   #60
Besi
¤ TheSaint ¤

Fav. Players: Maldini , Kaká

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMCEAR
For the 1000000th time, Lazio wont sell Oddo...we have been after him for like thousand of transfer seasons. Time to accept it, Lazio wont sell, come on even Galliani gave up, he ALREADY said Lazio is not selling Oddo, so this rumour is nonsense
They didnt agree on fee , Milan should increase the offer .. so they will accept , its bussiness man , just like playing Football Menager on your pc .. even though never happened to me to be without Shevchenko there..

Signature
He is football’s Mohamed Ali – he floats like a butterfly, stings like a bee.
Besi is offline   Reply With Quote