The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

View Poll Results: Ronnieboy will
return as soon possible, guns blazing and save our asses this season 80 43.24%
definitely be fit by the time Christian Maldini makes his debut 62 33.51%
WHY DO YOU WANT A POLL when he's gonna get crocked again!!!? (tougue-in-cheek) 43 23.24%
Voters: 185. You may not vote on this poll

Old 17-01-2007, 19:18   #21
yousufshakeel65
Banned

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Gattuso, Nesta, Buffon, Maldini, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Tevez, Totti, Zambrotta, Kaka,

ronaldo has worked hard on reducing his waistline,.. and i have read that he's back to his 2002 WC weight

so therefore ronaldo is definitely welcome,.. not many players in the world could actually replace shevchenko,.. he's someone who might actually just can
yousufshakeel65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 19:23   #22
Besi
¤ TheSaint ¤

Fav. Players: Maldini , Kaká

Its done deal.

Signature
He is football’s Mohamed Ali – he floats like a butterfly, stings like a bee.
Besi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 19:24   #23
Milan4Life
Primavera Player

i think ronaldo will be a good addition to the milan squad. no one is scoring now so why not bring him in. if hes going to be free then why not. i think ronaldo is better than cassano anyway, and has proved himself more than cassano has. ronaldo has scored 42 goals in the past in the serie a so hes got that going for him and the fact that he has played an italian style football. hes also more mature than cassano as a striker. cassano on the other hand has 45 goals in 8 season in serie a, so ronaldo def has him there, and i think right now milan need an experienced striker. ronaldo brought up a good point during the world cup, when hes scoring goals hes awesome and when hes not hes fat. so i say we give him a chance, you can be fat and put it in the back of the net welcome to the san siro.
Milan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 19:28   #24
yousufshakeel65
Banned

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Gattuso, Nesta, Buffon, Maldini, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Tevez, Totti, Zambrotta, Kaka,

tell me,.. are we going to be giving up on alexandre pato if ronaldo arrives?
Old 17-01-2007, 19:28   #25
radioactivenerd
Gol de Pablitooooo

Fav. Players: Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Besi

Its done deal.

WTF is that......thats some stupid photoshopped pic.

On another note,
MUch as i think it would be a backward step to sign ronaldo, he is 30 - thats not young, but not over the hill. Crespo was 30 when he came, and had he stayed could have given us 2-3 years of good service.
Hopefully Capello has fixed his weight problem, and we can reap the benefits of it. He will be motivaatedd to perform.
As i said before, hes not my first choice, but if weve decided to go for him, a striker combination of oli,gila,pippo and ronaldo isnt THAT disastrous. I'm not going to say forza ronaldo, cos he cant help it....but FORZA MILAN LAB.
They need to do something special to him - if he gets is mind into it, he has about 2 good seasons left in him. We could use that.

Signature

Save Us

radioactivenerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 19:29   #26
Milan4Life
Primavera Player

also every year ronaldo has joined a team, his first season he has never scored less than 23 goals which is a good sign. and in the 05/06 season he scored 14 goals in 23 appearnaces for real madrid which is outstanding. then he fell out of favour to v. nistelrooy/ rual/ robinho. many strikers would also fall out of favour with people like that on their team, so just because he hasnt done anything this season doesnt say much.
Old 17-01-2007, 19:31   #27
zZ[-_-]Zz
¤ Gli Invicibili ¤

Fav. Players: Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten

these are tough times bein' a Milan fan... havin' to endure crap strikers like Gilardino & Inzaghi... and now a possibility of Ronaldo...

oh well... since i was able to survive the divin' & offsides collectin' habits of Inzaghi as well as Gilardino's usual magical performance of total disappearance... i think i can deal with the WC record holder of goals...

Signature

Numero 6 per sempre
C'è solo un capitano
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 19:37   #28
Rahja
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Kaka, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Crespo, Pirlo, Nesta, Shevchenko

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmin

We give Vieri a chance and saw what happend. No thanks.
Vieri is not Ronaldo. Don't judge Ronaldo on someone else's performances

Signature

Inter, lo Scudetto? Mettilo nel culo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rahja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 19:44   #29
Bandeira
Rookie

Fav. Players: Kaká - Rogerio Ceni - Mineiro - Ronaldo - Pirlo - Lugano - Cicinho

Hey, tell me what cassano did better than ronaldo in madrid man... ronaldo is much better... and is best striker

if we talk about years old... think about pippo... ronaldo in good weight is better thank him and younger...

and! we just have ONE sub for gila n oliveira, one more is always better!
Bandeira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 19:49   #30
Milan4Life
Primavera Player

i agree with bandiera, ronaldo will be a good signing for milan. he will score goals and he is def better than pippo. oliviera is going through a hard time so a good replacement will be ronaldo. gila should be able to get back on form but the way he plays with pippo just clashes so maybe ronaldo will open something up there. ronaldo is def a better pick than cassano
Old 17-01-2007, 20:07   #31
Sandro Nesta
RIP François

Fav. Players: Nesta, Torres, Gaby Mudingayi, Kaka, Maldini!, Inzaghi, Canna, Blondel, Gattuso, Gila, Yaya, Yoann

Quote:
Originally Posted by yousufshakeel65
ronaldo has worked hard on reducing his waistline,.. and i have read that he's back to his 2002 WC weight

so therefore ronaldo is definitely welcome,.. not many players in the world could actually replace shevchenko,.. he's someone who might actually just can
Thought so too.!! I always did find him an excellent player and a prototype for Milan.!!!
He would fit in great I always guessed and I definitly like to see him play for Milan.!!!
But that's only my idea.!!
So let him try to let us forget about Sheva.!!!!!!
Forza Milan.!

Signature
RIP François
You'll be forever in the hearts of everyone here

Last edited by Sandro Nesta; 17-01-2007 at 20:24.
Sandro Nesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 20:25   #32
TTS53
Rookie

Default I really want Ronaldo!!!

I really hope that this will happen. You can`t even discuss at the same day with Ronaldo and Cassano. Forget Cassano, we ain`t need that bitch here! Ronaldo is one of the best strikers in all time. He could really fit Shevas place if he is in fit. He has always known how to make goals, and nice ones! I also like to see that milan derby where ronaldo plays against inter, wow, i love that bitterness in Inter fans faces!! hahah!

So my opinion is that he is more than welcome!! And he is not old, for good sake
TTS53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 20:31   #33
r3dman
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Nesta - Maldini

OMFG I can't believe what I'm hearing.

Ronaldo will be a disaster. I think Galiani wants to destroy Milan one day at a time. I'm so sick of his shit.

Signature

Moratti...tutto ciò che tocca, si trasforma in merda!
r3dman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 20:32   #34
Besi
¤ TheSaint ¤

Fav. Players: Maldini , Kaká

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3dman
OMFG I can't believe what I'm hearing.

Ronaldo will be a disaster. I think Galiani wants to destroy Milan one day at a time. I'm so sick of his shit.
Why you think that ? I am sure you have arguments .. wich are?

Signature
He is football’s Mohamed Ali – he floats like a butterfly, stings like a bee.
Besi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 20:35   #35
zZ[-_-]Zz
¤ Gli Invicibili ¤

not sure if this is anythin' worthy to report... but not too long ago it was reported that Emerson was talkin' to Kaka to get him to talk to Milan's management about helpin' him return to Italy with Milan... maybe if Ronaldo's move is official... we might not see the end of Real Madrid's rejects...

Signature

Numero 6 per sempre
C'è solo un capitano
Old 17-01-2007, 20:36   #36
Bandeira
Rookie

Fav. Players: Kaká - Rogerio Ceni - Mineiro - Ronaldo - Pirlo - Lugano - Cicinho

Quote:
the same
Bandeira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 20:36   #37
r3dman
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Well...when have you seen him play good in the last couple of years? Maybe some isolated game. He's finished. Also I'm not keen on players that are former stars and demand huge wages and a place in the starting squad, and are able to disrupt the locker-room harmony, if there is any in Milan's right now.

Signature

Old 17-01-2007, 20:41   #38
zZ[-_-]Zz
¤ Gli Invicibili ¤

let's not worry too much for the time bein'... Milan will only want him on a free transfer as reported... and Real Madrid is holdin' out hopin' for some cash... so the deal might not happen especially considerin' our relationship with the Spanish team...

another note is that we have agreed a 1.5 years contract... which means we don't view Ronaldo as anythin' more than just a temporary fix...

Signature

Numero 6 per sempre
C'è solo un capitano
Old 17-01-2007, 20:42   #39
yousufshakeel65
Banned

according to sources,.. moratti is going mad coz ronaldo is abt to join milan
Old 17-01-2007, 20:44   #40
r3dman
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yousufshakeel65
according to sources,.. moratti is going mad coz ronaldo is abt to join milan
At least there's one good thing in it.
Look at his face:

Have you seen someone more ugly than this mutherfucker?

Signature

Last edited by r3dman; 17-01-2007 at 20:47.