The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

View Poll Results: Ronnieboy will
return as soon possible, guns blazing and save our asses this season 80 43.24%
definitely be fit by the time Christian Maldini makes his debut 62 33.51%
WHY DO YOU WANT A POLL when he's gonna get crocked again!!!? (tougue-in-cheek) 43 23.24%
Voters: 185. You may not vote on this poll

Old 17-01-2007, 20:45   #41
dida
>>*ł)*I*ł)*@*<<

Fav. Players: *Dida* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Gattuso*

moratti says he will be "dissapointed" if ronaldo goes to milan..
maybe that`s the reason why we are buying him

Signature
Forza Milan
dida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 20:46   #42
radioactivenerd
Gol de Pablitooooo

Fav. Players: Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA

"The situation is very clear and [Ernesto] Bronzetti, who is dealing for AC Milan, and it’s a take it or leave it offer which is really yes or yes", Fabiano Fartha explained on Italian radio.

He didn’t, however, give any financial details of an operation that Galliani has said that he would go for if it included a free transfer.

“I can’t respond, I’m afraid, as there exists a clause with Real Madrid that forbids me top bring this kind of knowledge to public attention, but Milan is Milan…”

As to the possibility of the deal coming to fruition “I don’t know if the deal could be closed this week. It’s now up to both clubs to negotiate directly”, he stressed, passing the hot potato.

Right now at 8:30pm both Fartha and Bronzetti are said to be holding a meeting that could greenlight the transfer to move up to Presidential and sporting director levels.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well im not in favour of this....but atleast its a temporary fix, whihc is better than no fix. And if hes here, in a red and black jersey, ill support him. It seems pretty liekly to happen rather soon.

Signature

Save Us

radioactivenerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 20:46   #43
Besi
¤ TheSaint ¤

Fav. Players: Maldini , Kaká

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3dman
At least there's one good thing in it.
Heheh , yeah .. he said in personal level its not good .. even in professional there is no problem.. and he provocated a bit Milan .. like always.. that we are in need for striker.. thats why we want to buy him.. instead of Inter .. who are "perfect".

I doubt they will let him go for free..

Signature
He is football’s Mohamed Ali – he floats like a butterfly, stings like a bee.
Besi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 20:50   #44
r3dman
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Nesta - Maldini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Besi
Heheh , yeah .. he said in personal level its not good .. even in professional there is no problem.. and he provocated a bit Milan .. like always.. that we are in need for striker.. thats why we want to buy him.. instead of Inter .. who are "perfect".
Well they always had like 7 strikers in their squad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Besi
I doubt they will let him go for free..
Me too. I hope they ask for a lot of money so the nightmare won't come true.

Signature

Moratti...tutto ciò che tocca, si trasforma in merda!
r3dman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 20:56   #45
zZ[-_-]Zz
¤ Gli Invicibili ¤

Fav. Players: Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten

Galliani: 'Ronaldo? Everything is ready for his eventual arrival'

Leaving the Football League meeting, Adriano Galliani returned to the question of Ronaldo: 'Everyone in the great Milan family, from president Berlusconi to the caretaker at Milanello, is in agreement about the player's eventual arrival. Him coming here would not mean that any Milan attacker has failed, much less Inzaghi who is Italy's top goalscorer still playing. Ronaldo is an old dream and if it comes true then good and if not we will continue on with what we have. Anyway, it is not a swap.'

http://www.acmilan.com/NewsDetail_po...=38375&progr=1

any fear of a Kaka agreement should be gone...

Signature

Numero 6 per sempre
C'è solo un capitano
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 20:59   #46
Besi
¤ TheSaint ¤

Fav. Players: Maldini , Kaká

We Have Ronaldo's Yes, Claim Milan AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani has admitted the Rossoneri want Real Madrid outcast Ronaldo, and that they already have the Brazilians OK to the move.

We Have Ronaldo's Yes, Claim Milan

“The hypothesis is very simple, it takes into account Ronaldo’s full-transfer to Milan (as oppose to a loan move the Spanish media are talking about.) We also are asking Ronaldo to accept a lower salary with us, on a year and a half contract,” said Silvio Berlusconi's right-hand man.

Galliani then indicated that Milan don’t have a lot of intentions to deal with Real Madrid, who the Serie A club are in bad relationships with following the Merengues’ failed Kaka’ coup-attempt.

“The player only wants us. Now he has to find a way to part-ways with Real Madrid. Let’s say for now Ronaldo is our dream,” he said.

This sensational move will probably take place within the end of the week.

goal.com

Signature
He is football’s Mohamed Ali – he floats like a butterfly, stings like a bee.
Besi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 21:07   #47
pussycat_doll
Banned

Fav. Players: Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos

well bring him on,if he comes i only hope he scores 3 againts inter,man that would make my day
pussycat_doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 21:11   #48
Bandeira
Rookie

Fav. Players: Kaká - Rogerio Ceni - Mineiro - Ronaldo - Pirlo - Lugano - Cicinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3dman
Well...when have you seen him play good in the last couple of years? Maybe some isolated game. He's finished. Also I'm not keen on players that are former stars and demand huge wages and a place in the starting squad, and are able to disrupt the locker-room harmony, if there is any in Milan's right now.
he wasnt playing well because of his WEIGHT!... if he gets fit, he plays what he can... these only matches, are sparkings of the good player he is...
Bandeira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 21:23   #49
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandeira
he wasnt playing well because of his WEIGHT!... if he gets fit, he plays what he can... these only matches, are sparkings of the good player he is...
LOL... Real have been trying since August to make him lose 5 or 6 pounds, he clearly doesn't give a shit because he's been living damn well living off his reputation + I don't see him change a damn thing should we really be so stupid + reward his unprofessional attitude with a contract.

Signature

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ perfection ▪ ▪
Passion for *9* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 21:26   #50
Axl
National Team Player

Personally, my dream signing would have been Cassano and not Ronaldo.Ronaldo's problem has always been his attitude and i agree..Still, i wouldnt mind him(especially on a free transfer), maybe he's worth the gamble.He can still score goals even if he's limping for 90 mins or having a cheeseburger outside the box. Cassano himself said that 'apart from Ronaldo, who is a class above the rest, all the other Madrid strikers are of similar quality'

I think Fatso ( ), has all the talent in the world to be honest, the problem is that he hasn't been motivated or disciplined for years;i agree he is unprofessional but also the Real surroundings and Galactico mindset didn't help much either.Can he be the player of old, that was literally unstoppable?i dont think so, but i do think that IF fit and motivated he can still bang 15+ goals for a couple of years.Therefore, in a nutshell, i think he's worth the 18-month gamble,especially on a free transfer.
Axl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 21:27   #51
MilanEqualsLove
-.Mrs Nesta.-

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Inzaghi, Zlatan, Prince

Ey Mr Fatty you're a murderer..the way you twist and turn eh.. lalalala

Signature
AC Milan, Always. ღ
MilanEqualsLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 21:27   #52
r3dman
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Nesta - Maldini

Quote:
May I remind you that he's old. He can't get into shape just by saying it. You've seen him "perform" at the WC. Do you honestly think he'll be able to pass by defenders in Serie A.

Signature

Moratti...tutto ciò che tocca, si trasforma in merda!
r3dman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 21:40   #53
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G

Fav. Players: Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

Ronaldo is great, probably the #1 the world, he is soo fast, and his commitment to football is so evident...wait we aren't in 1997? Oh yeah this is 2007, Ronaldo is fat, lazy, doesn't give a crap about putting more than 10% of effort in the pitch and will only bring his problems in Milan and instead of really becoming the best there has been he prefered to date and f*ck models, and Seedorf's lover. Oh and he is 30 and injury prone.

And a little secret: Truth is, Ronaldo hasn't scored 15 goals in the WC, one of them was a clear own goal made by a player from my country in 02 when we lost 5-2 (it even appeared during the game...and in every official stat for the next 24h after that game). Of course, Fifa didn't hesitate to make that a goal for one their darlings.
crazy4milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 22:08   #54
Kuzimoto
Forza Milan!!!!

Fav. Players: Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano

Despite constant statements to the contrary, Milan are closing in on the signing of Ronaldo from Real Madrid.

The Rossoneri are discussing a loan move with Real for the unsettled Brazilian, who has been told he can follow David Beckham out of the Bernabeu exit door.

After previously starring for Internazionale, it will represent a return to the San Siro for the much-maligned 30-year-old.

Real have been desperate to move Ronaldo on because he does not figure in coach Fabio Capello's plans.

The South American superstar blasted 49 goals in 68 Serie A games for Inter.

Eurosport
Kuzimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 22:09   #55
N3d0
Allegri al Massimo

Fav. Players: Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce

Thanks but no thanks
N3d0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 22:24   #56
bryan1202
Chileno De Corazon

Fav. Players: All Milan Players, Chile National team and Chile sub 20

i'd prefer alexandre pato which could be the new ronaldo
bryan1202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 22:35   #57
Bandeira
Rookie

Fav. Players: Kaká - Rogerio Ceni - Mineiro - Ronaldo - Pirlo - Lugano - Cicinho

alexandre is nothing similar as ronaldo, are two different styles...

about the comentaries... i agree he is old and is not motivated... but i told before...

if ANCELOCCI bring his motivation up, he can loose weight and etc...

alexandre and ronaldo, for me, i prefer alexandre, not because of tech, but because of age and potential...
Bandeira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 22:51   #58
bryan1202
Chileno De Corazon

Fav. Players: All Milan Players, Chile National team and Chile sub 20

Quote:
alexandre is nothing similar as ronaldo, are two different styles...

about the comentaries... i agree he is old and is not motivated... but i told before...

if ANCELOCCI bring his motivation up, he can loose weight and etc...

alexandre and ronaldo, for me, i prefer alexandre, not because of tech, but because of age and potential...
ronaldo needs to loooooooose alot of weight if he wants to get more playing time in any team because with that weight i dont think he'd be a starter
bryan1202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 22:52   #59
PrAcTiC
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Kaka', Ronaldinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by dida
moratti says he will be "dissapointed" if ronaldo goes to milan..
maybe that`s the reason why we are buying him
LOL, and then if Moratti want's to sign Ronaldo, we will ask to exchange him with Ibrahimovich or Crespo.. ( joke cause this will not happen ) ..
PrAcTiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 22:53   #60
cosmin
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
No, I'm not kidding you. Cassano is a much more creative player than Ronaldo, he's way younger, got a sweet sense of humor + wants to play while Fatass wants to party. Ronaldo is OVER + I expect him to fail like Rivaldo did.
Let's see: younger - yes, sense of humor - irrelevant, if Ronaldo didn't want to play he would go to MLS. On the other had Cassano is not an angel and I'll bet you Dida or Gattuso would kick his ass after a few training seasons, hasn't played in how many months? and isn't that fit to begin with. So in an ideal world I wouldn't want neather of them at Milan, but if I had to chose I'd go with Ronaldo.

Signature
Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
cosmin is offline   Reply With Quote